Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Boy Bullied for Being a Brony Attempts to Take Own Life

ReverseFaller

LOL.  Stop by your local government office to apply for a bullying license?  

In all seriousness though I really think it's shows like MLP that will help to cut down bullying... I really don't believe kids are just born cruel, they have to get it from somewhere.  I think if there were more shows like MLP that focused on teaching things like kindness and friendship instead of just making fart jokes to keep the kids quiet while mom is trying to do stuff, kids might actually take those values and apply them to their lives.

Yes, but if someone is open enough about MLP, they make themselves a target to bullying (though at least then they have something to soothe them). Sounds like we need...an anthropologist! Maybe study what children are into these days and draw conclusions from them.

lyra__s_anthropology_by_isaiahdjkim-d5n3

Yes, but if someone is open enough about MLP, they make themselves a target to bullying (though at least then they have something to soothe them). Sounds like we need...an anthropologist! Maybe study what children are into these days and draw conclusions from them.

I think it all stems back to ignorant adult role figures filling their kids brains with what they think appropriate gender roles are.  No 11 year old should be so familiar with stereotypes about what is gay and what isn't that they are comfortable bullying a kid over him watching a show that they think is gay... sigh... maybe we just need to forget about fixing the kids and focus on fixing the parents who raise those kids to be like that.

"Today I'm so very sad to call myself "Human" "  

~Me

post-16621-0-23209900-1391121620_thumb.jpg 

(I'm sorry for this pic.. but...) 

Some of you know me well and know I'm a man of peace and love etc. That I couldn't hurt a soul.. but this.. this made me want to find those that did it and... well sorry to say but Skin them alive.  

This poor boy 11 years old, he love's MLP! Which is wonderful! He tried to hang himself.. because he was being bullied for being a brony.. I cried so hard when I first seen this.. I still do. 

Now this poor kid is in the hospital fighting for his life.. Its things like this, that make me very sad to call myself "Human". Why can't we just love each other? Why can't we all just get along? Why must we hurt each other.. 

I hope those who did this to this poor damn kid get what's coming to them.. I know its not right for me to wish harm to others but sometimes its hard not to... with the  way humans are now days.. 

Please pray for this poor boy, pray he lives and pray I never found those who did it.. 

• Brohoof 27

@,

People will love and people will hate. But this right here, I've gotta say to those bullies straight. They...were cowards. Thinking they're all that, when they're just a bunch of dweebs who want attention. I pray to God that this kid will be healed, and most of all, that those bullies will come to realize that we're all humans and there's no excuse in beating someone up just because they like something different.  

• Brohoof 1

I wish we could just love each other, but there are people out there that will hate each other just to spite them. I will continue to pray for his full recovery, because those bullies did not deserve to do this to him just for enjoying a show that he likes to watch. Bullying is like the plague, in which it needs to stop.

• Brohoof 6

Poor guy. I really hope he makes it and can find a reason to keep on living. I'm sure the people who bullied him will be feeling the wrath of 4chan soon enough if not already.

They're good at stuff like that. 

• Brohoof 6

Sadly this place is not like in Equestria. The world we are living in is survival of the fittest. The weakest will be destroyed. I hate what happened to this kid but there are a lot of similar things happening every day. We can't tolerate or love much in this universe if we want to have a good life. 

• Brohoof 4

I doubt people will just let them live in peace after this happened. Even parents of that kid will do what they can to get guys that made him do this. Don't worry, ~Spitfire~, they will get what they deserve. And they for sure deserve to be treated in the same way they've treated this kid. There should be no mercy for bullies, they are cowards that would not even dare to approach someone that may be able to show some resistance or even just mercilessly beat them. 

• Brohoof 6

I thought I had it rough but this is ridiculous who would try to make someone kill themselves whoever was to blame they will burn in hell for all eternity.

perhaps one day we can all just get along.

I remember when I was going to a normal school a few years ago I would get bullied on a daily basis I had been insulted, punched, and had death threats on me I tried to ignore it but it was getting impossible I eventually got out of public school and to this day I am in an online school but never once had I thought of suicide or attacking them back because I knew that if I did they would win so what I'm trying to say is if you are dealing with bullies don't try to kill yourself because all that does is get you a one way ticket to hell and don't try to pick fights because you sink down to their level but don't just sit back and take it don't fear them stand up for yourself because the teachers usually don't do anything to help but don't become a bully in the process.

Edited by Theshadowmaster235

And just don't know why anyone would want to do something like this to someone :( .  I mean, who cares if someone likes a TV show, that does not give someone the right to bully someone else to the point that they try to commit suicide.  Whoever bullied this kid should be punished, and I'm talking about solitary confindment or worse.  They should be ashamed for doing that to this poor kid.

I do prey that he gets better and that the bullies learn their lesson.

• Brohoof 1

I just...no. There are no words for this. At 11 years of age, nobody deserves to be tormented to the point of taking their own life. This is sad. I know what it's like to be bullied. I honestly wish I could be with this poor guy. There are better ways of dealing with this kind of thing. :(

I have nothing to say about those other kids. For what is there to say of them? There is no excuse for bullying, and thus, my anger burns against them. 

No person deserves to be treated so horridly that they're driven to off himself. Especially at 11. 

I feel rather sad. I have heard this on FB. I'm not pleased at the human race. this poor defenceless child, I't makes me mad that we live in a world of war and criticism....  

"Today I'm so very sad to call myself "Human" "  

~Me

attachicon.gif1003069_10153748946345494_847543885_n.jpg

(I'm sorry for this pic.. but...) 

Some of you know me well and know I'm a man of peace and love etc. That I couldn't hurt a soul.. but this.. this made me want to find those that did it and... well sorry to say but Skin them alive.  

This poor boy 11 years old, he love's MLP! Which is wonderful! He tried to hang himself.. because he was being bullied for being a brony.. I cried so hard when I first seen this.. I still do. 

Now this poor kid is in the hospital fighting for his life.. Its things like this, that make me very sad to call myself "Human". Why can't we just love each other? Why can't we all just get along? Why must we hurt each other.. 

I hope those who did this to this poor damn kid get what's coming to them.. I know its not right for me to wish harm to others but sometimes its hard not to... with the  way humans are now days.. 

Please pray for this poor boy, pray he lives and pray I never found those who did it.. 

I also would like to ask one thing. How did You find this out? Do You know this kid? Or did You read it on some news? And if You know who it is - can You PM me? 

I doubt people will just let them live in peace after this happened. Even parents of that kid will do what they can to get guys that made him do this. Don't worry, ~Spitfire~, they will get what they deserve. And they for sure deserve to be treated in the same way they've treated this kid. There should be no mercy for bullies, they are cowards that would not even dare to approach someone that may be able to show some resistance or even just mercilessly beat them. 

no no no the bullies are small little kids too and immature I hope that kid is okay but i also hope no one will go after the kids who made the kid attempt suicide

no no no the bullies are small little kids too and immature I hope that kid is okay but i also hope no one will go after the kids who made the kid attempt suicide

And what would that do? They will be taught that it's not their fault. That their behaviour was ok. He will recover and what then, they'll bully him again? And make sure this time he will try to kill himself "properly"? There is no excuse for bringing someone to this, sorry. They've made big mistake and unless they deeply regret it they must face consequences. 

• Brohoof 4

Guys, guys,guys.... how about instead of pointlessly being sorry for him on the forum thread we'd find out how to contact him or whatever and send him some real greetings, encouraging letters or whatever?

I'm kinda unsure about this. Idk....... :L

Guys, guys,guys.... how about instead of pointlessly being sorry for him on the forum thread we'd find out how to contact him or whatever and send him some real greetings, encouraging letters or whatever?

I was already thinking about that since I hoped ~Sptfire~ knows him in person. But well, I found out that it's from Tara's facebook. She'd have to give the information for this to happen. But if she will give I'll gladly send a letter to encourage that poor kid. 

• Brohoof 1

Think about it! I saw many bronies saying that they never met anyone to talk about MLP with or that they have to keep it secret and it feels bad or that they are bullied because of it. Maybe he had no support too? People need to know that there's someone out there who thinks just like them and likes same things and wants them to be ok. ESPECIALLY kid who was pushed this far already. :/

• Brohoof 1

And what would that do? They will be taught that it's not their fault. That their behaviour was ok. He will recover and what then, they'll bully him again? And make sure this time he will try to kill himself "properly"? There is no excuse for bringing someone to this, sorry. They've made big mistake and unless they deeply regret it they must face consequences. 

and what do you want to happen to the bullies? they're small children too aswell as the victim. do you want them to get brain damaged?

I was already thinking about that since I hoped ~Sptfire~ knows him in person. But well, I found out that it's from Tara's facebook. She'd have to give the information for this to happen. But if she will give I'll gladly send a letter to encourage that poor kid. 

I heard the news from Twitch. When i saw it, I was angry soo much at what has happened. I could imagen that being one of my families children....... I wish i could send him good luck and a greeting's card. 

do you want them to get brain damaged?

Ever heard of teaching kids consequences? No? It's not about brain damage. It's about proper punishment close to one they'd get for such thing if they were adults. If they are doing something like this as kids and not learning a thing after, then how do you expect them to be at least normal citizens when they grow up?

• Brohoof 2

and what do you want to happen to the bullies? they're small children too aswell as the victim. do you want them to get brain damaged?

I want them to face the consequences, not to damage their brains. By consequences I don't mean "beat them to death", "make them die slowly". But we can't pretend like it did not happen. They are young. And if they will now be taught that they suffer no consequences for this kind of thing they will do that again in future to other kid. Kicking out of school, forcing to stay longer after classes, strict control, those kind of consequences. And long, very long lecture about why did they do wrong. 

• Brohoof 2