Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Boy Bullied for Being a Brony Attempts to Take Own Life

ReverseFaller

Yes, it's sad to see that my generation will make fun of others just because of show one of the peers likes. I don't understand, what drives them to have the audacity to bully them to the point where they almost kill themselves. Have they no shame?!  I hope so...if not, well...I guess we all know what to think of them.

I should have looked better for threads concerning Michael, I tried to look for em but couldn't find them. :S

going back on topic, like I said in my previous post, Michael is not the first victim of bullying or the last, saying that things like 'oh I'm losing faith in humanity' is already mainstream because as we know that there's good, there's also evil and we can't change that. I 'we lose faith in humanity' why not step up and be the 'first' human to make the difference?

Let's focus on the good things, Michael is recovering, and thanks to bronies all around the world the hospital bill will be covered, what do you call that? bronies are part of humanity too!

I hope that when Mikey Wikey recovers he learn a valuable lesson (just like the show, mind you) that he isn't alone and that he is important for strangers that saved his life. I hope he's greatful for that and of course his mother that seemed to be aware of bronies.

• Brohoof 2

Not to sound like an jerk. But what proof is there?

Other than Brony, and Furry websites, this hasn't been reported on AT ALL in any legitimate news site. (EQD doesn't count, they don't have actual reporters that go out and confirm these stories)

A 11 year old attempting suicide would definitely make at least the afternoon local news somewhere, but I come up with nothing on a google search. Everything just leads to Brony related websites and blogs. I don't see any concrete information here.

Also from what I am hearing is that there was no bullying involved, neither was MLP, it was just the kids brother that caused him to do this. That just makes me suspicious because now it is changing stories, and usually when people change their stories, they tend to be lieing.

If it is all true, then I whole heatedly feel for the kid, but I honestly think someone is scamming the fandom here. Big time, and since it is a charity for a young kid, nobody has the balls to question it.

"Today I'm so very sad to call myself "Human" "  

~Me

attachicon.gif1003069_10153748946345494_847543885_n.jpg

(I'm sorry for this pic.. but...) 

Some of you know me well and know I'm a man of peace and love etc. That I couldn't hurt a soul.. but this.. this made me want to find those that did it and... well sorry to say but Skin them alive.  

This poor boy 11 years old, he love's MLP! Which is wonderful! He tried to hang himself.. because he was being bullied for being a brony.. I cried so hard when I first seen this.. I still do. 

Now this poor kid is in the hospital fighting for his life.. Its things like this, that make me very sad to call myself "Human". Why can't we just love each other? Why can't we all just get along? Why must we hurt each other.. 

I hope those who did this to this poor damn kid get what's coming to them.. I know its not right for me to wish harm to others but sometimes its hard not to... with the  way humans are now days.. 

Please pray for this poor boy, pray he lives and pray I never found those who did it.. 

Well. I hope they get what they deserve. I heard alot of stories like this in the news. It's OK to giggle a little about a boy being a girl but this?... this is too much.

Edited by polybius81

I dont want to be a jerk, but i read that he tried to commit suicide after having an argument with his bro. (so maybe, the whole mlp bully thing might be a plus to make it sound more horrible for all you pony lovers).

I dont understand why the fandom should donate money, i mean, the world is just a fucked up place, if the fandom has to donate money everytime someone gets bullied or tries to suicide...

(BTW check out "The Cannibal Warlords of Liberia" (

) if you want too see people who are REALLY fucked, and no one gives a flying f**** :D )

Just things like this. I wanna say to the bullies, how would you like it if we beat you up just for liking, well, whatever they like. People should get an opportunity to express their opinions of different subjects. And not be criticized on it. It's pretty bad that me too, get insulted by these 2 kids in school just for liking mlp. I know some people might not appreciate the show, but can't they just let people do what they want? I mean it's not there life to worry about. I feel especially sorry for him and hopes he lives a happy life in the end.

Quite frankly, NO ONE should be bullied or harassed for enjoying something, especially not to the point that they feel low and suicidal. Every life is priceless.

People can be real sick and insensitive at times, demeaning others they disagree with or just for their own cruel pleasure. I hope the boy fully recovers and is able to live his life again doing whatever he enjoys doing w/o having some assholes bully him. 

Thankfully for every sick asshole and crook out there, there's at least 1 good person like you and me out there too that's willing to help others and build. 

• Brohoof 1

I wanted to avoid posting in here, because it doesn't makes me any good commenting about something while I can't actually do anything, but I can at least show up this

img-2262016-1-the_pinkie_promise_by_pixe

http://pixelkitties.deviantart.com/art/The-Pinkie-Promise-431051950

holly fucking shit! this is so show accurate and overly cute :o

god dammit his ponysona is so fucking cute and adorable :3

I'm telling you, only good things are going to come out of this, this kids life is going to change forever.

If I had things my way, these kids would executed if they were attempting to make the boy kill himself for liking this show. No I don't care that they're kids, I'm sure they're old enough to understood what they were doing was wrong.

At the same time, tho, the kid was selfish and foolish for trying to kill himself over that. selfish because he would've been leaving behind his family to grieve, and foolish for giving that much of a flying fuck what some dipshits thought of him. As someone who has gone through a million times worse what that kid had to go through (effectively my entire youth was a so much worse a form of his bullying), and yet still, I never attempted suicide, it's really hard to sympathize. All he had to do was not give a fuck and all of this would've been avoided.

I'm sorry but resorting to suicide over some classmates bullying you is fucking pathetic. I'd be so glad if that's all I had ever gone through, and he tries to kill himself over it. And now he has severe brain damage. What a bloody waste. Those kids are trash who, if they were trying to get him to kill himself over it, deserve to die, as they were obviously in the wrong, but he should not have let it get to him. He was in the wrong for not thinking, or caring, about how his family, friends, and whoever else, would feel about him being gone.

If there's any chance that he'll recover, I do hope that he does.

Edited by Sir Wulfington

What a bloody waste.

A little harsh there, fella. Watch yourself.

Not everyone's going to be the same as you, whether it's being affected at all from bullying or whatever. If you expected that from people, then I believe you're being foolish yourself.

A little harsh there, fella. Watch yourself.

Not everyone's going to be the same as you, whether it's being affected at all from bullying or whatever. If you expected that from people, then I believe you're being foolish yourself.

I don't expect it, because I know some people let insults, regardless of how little and who they're from, hurt them. But they shouldn't. And shouldn't his parents have taught him that? To not let bullies get you down? How would he survive in the world if he couldn't handle any mean words?

Look, I feel bad for the boy, I really do, but honestly, from my point of view, after all I've had to go through, attempting suicide over something as minor as what he was subject to, seems really ridiculous. Because at the end of the day, what did those bullies words do to him? Nothing, if he just reported them to the teachers or somebody of authority, than moved on. That's all he had to do. It's just such a stupid reason to wanna die over, its a fucking waste of a life. He may as well have tried to kill himself being he dropped his icecream on the ground, for fucks sakes.

He should've been glad that that's all he had to tolerate.

Edited by Sir Wulfington

well this really sucks but somehow it doesn't really surprise me like honestly these days you hear about people commit suicide from bullying on like almost a weekly basis. Hopefully the bullies get what they deserve. 

Why does the world have to be so cruel?  :(

Because it is the nature of the universe we live in. The area outside our garden of Eden home is a desolate vacuum, destroying all and everything. The universe we live in is based upon destruction, we only have the preception that it is cruel. 

People who troll the community for a joke isn't even funny anymore and I am pretty pissed off because I really don't know a single brony who hasn't got crap for being one. But, the truth is, we can't do shit about it. Bullying in general is not going to stop. I guess the only thing we can do is help individual people from being abused or bullied. 

I dont get why people hate on bronies. Sure, its a kids show but we have our own likes and dislikes. Its not like the whole human race should like one thing. i dont mind people making fun of me because i like love mlp because its MY decision to like it not anyone else and by making fun of me... well that wont make me stop watching it. Haters gonna hate guys!