Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So, It's hearts and hooves day :)

Skylar

Damn, this here is one depressing thread. Everyone is walking around feeling awesome even if they are single. Maybe it's just the weather but I'm feeling kind of sad actually. So my day would be the same as every single Friday, only this time I get to see more happy people.

I'm definitely looking forward to spending my time with the person I love the most, although we don't live close to each other, I enjoy his company all the time, whether it's offline or online, and wish to make this day extra special by spending some extra time together. Today will be kind of the same, playing videogames together like usual, though we have planned to watch some movies or series together, whatever appeals to us more. Not exactly a super exciting day, but it means to us a lot more than what it seems to be.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a great Valentine. I wish all the people who ask their Valentine out good luck, wish every couple an awesome day and wish every person who's single to do the same, whether you're spending today with someone or alone, there's no reason not to make this a great day regardless.

Oh, and I hope everyone has a nice weekend too.

• Brohoof 1

Thanks for all the posts guys, it's great to see so many people in a happy relationship, and for those who aren't I'm sure theres someone out there for us somewhere :P 

It is massively snowy and icy, after the huge snowstorm and icestorm we had yesterday. 

Why in the world do we put Valentine's Day in the middle of winter?

Ponies have it right.  You put Hearts and Hooves day in Late Spring -- just before summer.

I mean in late spring, the weather is nice and flowers are plentiful.  In the middle of winter, not so much.  I mean we just demolished the yearly profits for the florists and hurt the candymakers etc, above and beyond what it did for people looking for love.

• Brohoof 2

Happy Valentines day everyone!

I will spend my day at parkour training and playing games.

(Being alone is not a big deal, even my parents got some at the end. please don't tell 'em I said that.)

Enjoy the fine day all love birds. (or whatever I should call it)

• Brohoof 1

I'm single for this Hearts & Hooves day.

However, I may spend the day with a friend.

or just nap all day..

As soon as I get off work, that is. -_-

• Brohoof 1

Well, my mom woke me up and gave me some candy since she knows I have nopony special :derp: and quite frankly too young. But, it is nice to know someone cares (even if it is my mom, cause she's a bawss) And hopefully somepony else will talk to me today xD I have no friends IRL

• Brohoof 1

Kind of out of nowhere, but god I hate hearing people who hate happy couples.  :okiedokielokie:

It's like, if seeing happy couples makes you so angry, you must be jealous right? Yet you claim you hate them because you hate romance...but if you hated romance then why would you not be able to ignore it? You must just not want yourself to be happy, and want everyone else to be unhappy since you're not happy, I guess?

Sorry. I just heard someone say that they wished couples kissing in the park would die. It kind of pissed me off.

Edited by Kitsunin

@@Kitsunin

Yeah I really hate it too, and to be honest most of the time it is pure jealousy, then they cover it up saying stuff like 'I am not part of the system' or 'valentines day is a waste of time' etc etc, I am right with you there, really gets under my skin :P 

Happy Valentine's Day! My plans probably consist of a brief FaceTime call with my boyfriend... If he manages to get a new router in time... The lead up to this has been hectic... First wifi was out then it was back then it was out then it was back... Now their router is completely broken so yeah... Yay for uncertainty >_< aside from that, if Lizzie Yarnold wins the gold medal in Skeleton today, 30 years after Torvill and Dean won their gold in Ice Skating... We will be celebrating here too xD

I will once again be spending this day alone. I'm not depressed about that or anything, that's just how it is. I'm planning to pick up some snacks at the grocery store, play a little violin once I get back and do the other everyday normal stuff I do.

Oh, but I may have to avoid a certain chat room. I feel like someone been getting awfully flirty with me there and, well, I'm not interested, so... 

Edited by Mutemutt
  • Brohoof 1

I don't have any plans because I've come down with a mysterious version of the plague. Basically, my symptoms are exactly the same as what Philomena had before she BURST INTO FLAMES AND DIED. I have a fire extinguisher next to my bed, just in case.

Also, there's like 2ft of rock-hard snow here in Baltimare, so there wouldn't be much of the doing of the plans even if I weren't on the verge of death.

I figured I would spend my day loudly groaning about the random bursts of heat and cold I'm feeling and would yell for my husband to go get stuff for me, wait for him to sit down, then ask for something else. You know, typical sick person stuff. My husband draws me a comic every year for Lovey Dovey Smoochfest day, but I suspect he forgot this year, so I was also going to play up how much I need a comic today otherwise my immune system will stop fighting the infection and I will literally die. I've been sneezing all night, so it will be super easy to cry on cue.

LOL! I will still make the most of the day despite the circumstances! Heeeheeeheeeheheheheheheeeee!

• Brohoof 1

im gonna be spending it hoping my mom brings back donuts from her errands. :) single, always have been, but that doesnt mean there's no hope. (i do have a crush, so that makes this holiday extra bittersweet. yay me.). so, for me St. Valentines willl be spent hanging out with my family. they can be a pain but i love them. :)

• Brohoof 2

2113uy9.gif

I'll be spending the day alone, as my fiance is working, but we already went out for dinner to celebrate last Monday to beat the crowds. XD Oh, and I'll be working my way thru my chocolates... :P We've been together for thirteen years!

• Brohoof 2

Ok, well my boyfriend and I of almost a year may or may not be broke up.... on Valentine's Day.

The people I wanted to talk to either had to leave or slept all day.

My aunt is in the hospital and she think she's having a heart attack, so I'm baby sitting her son and my great grandma with Alzheimers.

Happy Valentine's day.

Edited by Rae ~