Ponies n Pizza

Texting  

28 users have voted

1. 1. How often do you text?

• Once a day or less
    • Every single day
    • I CAN'T GET ENOUGH!
    • I HATE texting!

Used to be every single day, then it died down.. nothing bad happened! Just nothing good or at all to say most of the time!

Edited by Wingin'Wolf

When I got my first phone 6 years ago, I never put that thing down.

I was just so happy to have my own cell phone.

Today, I have my phone on me at all times but I rarely text anyone besides my parents.

I only ever text messaged a lot when I had a girlfriend. 

These days, I don't like to talk to people over the phone. I feel like there is a lost value in face-to-face communication that we need to understand again. Texting is convenient, but talking to another person face-to-face feels more...human. It feels more real IMO

Everyday because I am in highschool and it is nearly my only way of hearing from my friends.

Me and my friends are total grammar nazis. Whenever one of us mispell something, we always correct eachother.

I don't use it at school though. I am scared some teacher will take it up. I hate how teachers always think they can take my stuff.

Edited by Judgement

Well, I message my friends on Facebook, but I don't actually text... yet. Once my iPad Mini FINALLY GETS HERE, I can text ALL the friends!

So I picked "I CAN'T GET ENOUGH!" because I enjoy texting but... can't get enough.

I hate texting with a passion :fiery:

Sadly, I text a lot everyday because it's the only way I can communicate with my husband while he is at work (he works at a big factory as a welder, so it's quite noisy and hard to talk to him). I prefer calling my friends if I have something to say and rarely text them.

Edit: I also hate smartphones, kindle/nook readers, and tablets of all shapes and sizes....Seriously, it's a massive, sensitive screen. You know, a bigger screen = more surface area to get damaged (that is my biggest gripe about touchscreen anything). Plus, a phone is a PHONE, should be used for talking only because it's the most PRACTICAL and SAFE thing to have it for.  Convenience is not always practical by the way.

Edited by Treble Bolt