Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Worst kids show, in your humble opinion?

yayayayayala

Kids shows these days are going downhill. Take Nick Jr.'s new ones, for example. One of the ones that started a few years ago was Team UmiZoomi, and I literally can't watch one episode without making fun of it left and right. I mean, seriously? They're teaching stuff that kids should already know at "Nick Jr-age". In one episode I saw, a rubber ducky was stopping up the main water pipe to somewhere, and to get the duck out, they had to hug it.

I mean that. They even chanted, "Hug, hug, hug a duck!" IT WAS SO STUPID. In wanting to teach, these people are dumbing down their shows and not producing a good plot. I mean, if cages in a pet store all fall and come open, what are the odds that there will only be three kinds of animals in the entire store, and they will all have fallen in the exact same order?

• Brohoof 11

Hmm...worst show...I don't really have one, but if I had to pick a channel and that's Teen Nick. I only love that channel for Degrassi, Zoe 101, old reruns of the 90's, iCarly reruns, and Victorious. That's about it. :3

Nevermind. >.<

Winx Club.

It is an abomination from the depths of Dante's Inferno, created to torture humanity for their sins.

There is nothing about it that justifies its existence.

D:
*le gasps*
Hehe, I respect your opinion sir! Although it can be cringe worthy to watch sometimes, I actually love that show. =w= Fairies <3

• Brohoof 4

"Hug, hug, hug a duck!"

dont ever do that to me again.

i thought you said "hug hug hug a d!ck." i almost died.

worst kids show? hmmmm... thats a hard one. there are plenty of kids movies i don't like, but as for shows...just every Disney channel show. :lol:

• Brohoof 8
  • Delighted Giggle 1

Fanboy and Chum Chum and Sanjay and Craig, these two shows are basically a disappointment in their own right.

Johnny Test and Annoying Orange are also painful shows to sit through.

Edited by Scootalove
  • Brohoof 6

Oh and for non preschool shows 

Fanboy and Chum Chum: Is this show supposed to be painful to watch

Johnny Test: Just takes the premise of Dexter's Lab, switches the characters' genders, mixes it with the episode formula of the Fairly Odd parents and makes it unfunny

Annoying Orange: Is the only humor in this show bad puns I mean really?

the live action shows on Cartoon Network: I don't hate them because they're live action, I find them cheesy and unoriginal 

• Brohoof 6

I don't watch much TV anymore, but occasionally my family will skim through channels and stop on some live action kid drama thing that honestly makes me scratch my head. The focus of one episode I caught involved an utterly racially insensitive Asian stereotype complete with bad broken Asian accent that made me go "Wut...?"

However, there is one show I have seen that legitimately horrifies me to my very core. It's called "Almost Naked Animals". This is what it looks like: 

Character-howie.jpg

It is nothing but a group of horrifyingly drawn animals at some kind of lodge, all of which are covered in random patches of hair like the overweight couch potato's you see in old movies and wearing nothing but underwear. It makes me want to lose my lunch, I'm not kidding.

• Brohoof 6

The worst kid show I have to say is...well...I really don't have one. But if I had to pick one, it would be Boobah. That show is just weird and disturbing. 

Boohbahs gave me nightmares as a kid

Ahem. I will further these statements, if I may.

Evil_Boohbah_by_MeckelFoxGirl.jpg 

• Brohoof 5
  • Shocked 1

Johnny Test is terrible and treats kids like they can't comprehend good humour.

Also I am going to get destroyed for this but Wander Over Yonder is also shit and is no better than post-movie Spongebob.

• Brohoof 2

Never heard of it, what's it 'bout? 

Basically Lauren Faust and Craig McCracken's current show. Basically this dumb redneck alien and his slightly smarter horse partner have wacky hijinx and end up stopping the creatively *Cough* named Lord Hater's (Who doesn't have a personality beyond "He's evil") plans by being... Dumb. It's not very interesting and it lacks the well done characters that both of the creator's prior works had (MLP, Fosters etc.)

Edited by Flakk
  • Brohoof 3

Basically Lauren Faust and Craig McCracken's current show. Basically this dumb redneck alien and his slightly smarter horse partner have wacky hijinx and end up stopping the creatively *Cough* named Lord Hater's (Who doesn't have a personality beyond "He's evil") plans by being... Dumb. It's not very interesting and it lacks the well done characters that both of the creator's prior works had (MLP, Fosters etc.)

Yup, I don't get how these two created Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends, MLP FIM, Powerpuff Girls, but made this show, It just didn't feel like any of their older shows.

I'm just glad that Fred was cancelled. I don't know what Nick was thinking, but I hope that and The Annoying Orange were a perfect example of how web shows generally don't translate well onto cable.

Annoying Orange. Team Umi Zoomi. Fan by and chum chum. And it hurts to say this but Spongebob. It used to bo ok but nw it makes me sad. Fairly Odd Parents is still good. It will never get old cause it doesn't run things into the ground and rely n the Characters to have Dirt for brains.

• Brohoof 1

I thought hard about this...I don't watch TV much as i used to... I'll go watch it now.

Johnny Test, FishHooks, 

This isn't a bad show at all but I just want to say it anyway that the amazing world of gumball is not that good.

Edited by Jorgeson

Any kid's show that "dumbs down" its audience (Boohbahs), and any kid's show that RELIES on crude/maturer/stupid humor to carry the show (I'm looking at you Spongebob).....Sadly, almost all modern cartoons fall into one of these catergories....

• Brohoof 3

Anything dubbed to Norwegian, with the exception of the regular show and ed edd 'n eddy. (I love those two, the voices in these are nice.)

The most Norwgian voices are soo damn annoying!

Edited by A CrayZ Cat