Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Names of our Kids!

Commander Frost

My wife and I had a hard time thinking of a name for our daughter. The night of december 13thwe were laying in bed talking about names. We decided on melanie danielle. A few hours later my wifewoke me up with "melanie is on the way!" It took until the 14th for her to be born. It was a lon labor that ended in a c section. We tell her that she decided that was the best name for her and came into the world before we changed our name.

I'd want a daughter if I ever had a child and the names I have thought of are:

Ephena - Athena, Aphrodite and Eros combined together.

Katara - A feminised form of Katar which is an Indian push dagger.

Elisabeta - A Romanian form of Elizabeth.

Elsi - The Spanish shortened form of Elisabeta.

I dislike plain names. They're just lazy. Parents should be coming up with unique names that give their child an identity rather than just giving them a common name.

• Brohoof 2

The only name I'm sure about is Damon (or Daemon) 

I really like the name and it's unique and I don't know anyone with that name. 

I'll probably pick other names with interesting or relevant meanings, as long as they're not too strange. Whatever I pick I just don't want it to be really common. 

Female:

Lola

Layla

Kaya

Mianna

Desarae

Male:

Tucker

Devin

Logan

Connor

Reid

uhhhh idk :P

if i had a girl, i would call her 'Jessica Cadence Blount' (Blount is my surname, incase you got confused ;) ) because Jess is  just a a gorgeous, feminine name, and Cadence is unusual, yet pretty name :) (though, her initials would be JCB, and i don't really want to give her a weight complex XD)

whereas if i had a boy i'd want to call him 'Marko Saaresto Blount' after this songwriter who is really more of a poet :P

if i had a girl, i would call her 'Jessica Cadence Blount' (Blount is my surname, incase you got confused ;) ) because Jess is  just a a gorgeous, feminine name, and Cadence is unusual, yet pretty name :) (though, her initials would be JCB, and i don't really want to give her a weight complex XD)

whereas if i had a boy i'd want to call him 'Marko Saaresto Blount' after this songwriter who is really more of a poet :P

Jess is a very pretty name xD awesome name choice! Weirdly... My name is Jess and my pen name (or one of them) is Cadance... Or Candace... One of the two... Very similar xD

On topic... I love Francesca... If I had a daughter she'd be Francesca Rose _______ not double barrelled but her middle name would be rose... I also adore Clara xD for boys... Kevin xD so cute! Or Raphael xD

One son would be named Luke, so I can say "Luke, I am your father.". A daughter will be named Narnia, so I can say "FOR NARNIA!!!!". One more son, named Sparta, so I can say "THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Unlikely I'll ever have any but...

Girl: Skylar, after my sister who suffocated to death in her crib over a decade ago.

Boy: Twins, both named John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt and required to introduce themselves by singing the song like so:

Edited by Koelath

Boy: Luke, Will, Justin

Girl: Maya, Charlotte, Hazel

Oh and I'm going to list dog names too, because I always wanted one but never got one. :( Studge for a boy, Sturry for a girl, both named after Daniel Sturridge. I stole this from someone else on Twitter but, shh. I was actually going to choose Riley because of CoD Ghosts, but it seems kind of awkward now @ghostfacekiller39 . :blink:

Edited by Frostgage

I don't really want children ever but

For boys I love:

Ronan

Damon

Noah

Jace

Whenever I meet guys with these names they are automatically 10x hotter xD 

Girls:

Charlotte

Jane

Katerina/Catherine

Beth

These names are really beautiful to me but I hate nicknames. Catherine would stay Catherine... I hate Kathy or Katie.

Girl: Maya, Charlotte, Hazel

Yes, Charlotte is my favorite girl name I think ^-^

Edited by ~Glimmer Bloom~

Never really thought about this before, I do know that i want atleast one boy and girl.. But i've never really totally brainstormed names...

So here goes nothing! :P.

Girl: Bella, Hope, Elizabeth, Alexandra, Gabrielle and many more probably lol.

Boy: Not really as sure with this... For some reason I can't think of as many guy names I like. lol Weird because i'm a guy myself...

James, Joesph, Troy, Trey, Alex, Um, I can't think of any others really right this minute.

I'm not so good with this name deciding thing... Maybe I'll end up leaving it to my wife, or atleast have her play a good part in helping ;p.

Well I don't really have anything in mind, but if I had a daughter, I'd probably name her Katelyn since a pretty good friend of mine, happens to be named Katelyn.

Edited by Wingin'Wolf