Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Names of our Kids!

Commander Frost

Brü Berlington if it's a male, I don't know about female though. Betty Berlington? It sounds like an old lady name...

Oh, and Berlington isn't my last name btw. I just think it sounds nice.

Girl:

Rachel, Angela, Christina, Sara

Boy:

James, Justin, Nathan, Frank, Andrew, Maximillian

One of the things I would really like in a wife is agreeing on this point: regardless of who my firstborn is, their middle name would be Danger. So that my child could say,

"Danger is my middle name."

Edited by Blue

Lol, well......it all depends on my gf, if we manage to get married.  However, i do know one thing, my gf wants to name her daughter after her favorite heroine character from Metroid Prime.  Me, on the other hand, I really can't come up with one at the moment, but I would name my son, Raphael or Leonardo (no, not the turtles, I am referring to the artists, lol).

Only name I've ever really seriously thought about for a future kid of mine would be James. It's sort of a family name, with it being my great-grandfather's name, my second cousin's name and also his son's name, and my middle name. Plus it's a nice name and sort of sounds good with my last name. 

• 3 weeks later...

I have 2 kids. My 13-month old sons name is Iroh and my 2 month old daughter is Azula.

The father picked 'em. I'm sure you know where they're from.

But for me personally:

Girl: Ophelia/Emilie

Boy: Bane/Jack

You just won the thread. Not only are Azula and Iroh kickass (although I wonder how they'll react when they find out they're named after cartoon characters), but Ophelia is my favorite girl name ever.

My only other name preference for girls is Elizabeth (no nick names, the full thing. But I guess it'd be up to her, really). For boys, I don't really know. Isaac is pretty good, though.

Other than that, I'd mainly just wait for the mother to pick a few names and I'd say if I liked them or not.

Also, Cthulhu All-Spark.

Edited by Evilshy
  • Brohoof 1

You just won the thread. Not only are Azula and Iroh kickass (although I wonder how they'll react when they find out they're named after cartoon characters), but Ophelia is my favorite girl name ever.

Thanks! Yeah I know the whole cartoon thing but we are talking about General Iroh here. Freaking tea master and friend to dragons. Azula? The most bad*** female cartoon villian...or at least on top.

• Brohoof 1

I only really spare thoughts for girl names, because I'd rather have daughters over sons. My thoughts have included:

- Annika (my parents confirmed this would have been my name if I'd been born female)

- Erica

- Patricia

- Lucille

But of course the wife has more say than me!

My son will be named xXPussuSlayerXx and he will be a bad-ass

Oh yeah? My son Yolo420BlazeIt can kick xXPussuSlayerXx's ass. Especially if he teams up with his cousin, SwagMaster69

Edited by Evilshy
  • Brohoof 1

Richard (named after my other grandpa) Damian

Haha- this is greatest. :wub: Like the fangirl I am, I'm gonna make something out of this.

Be sure to name the youngest Damian. And beware, this kid might be a bat brat and a handful...

The one you name Richard should be your first choice regardless of how many boy kids you have. This kid will be the kid to crack jokes anytime, and anywhere he feels appropriate. (Which is all the time) He might be a hugger.

Anyways... XD

For girls, I'd pick Luna, Alysia, and Delilah. I've always been fond of those names even before MLP and that song and such...

For guys, I'd pick James, Jason and Danny. I have my reasons... :P

• Brohoof 1

Oh yeah? My son Yolo420BlazeIt can kick xXPussuSlayerXx's ass. Especially if he teams up with his cousin, SwagMaster69

Oh yea!?! xXPussy-SlayerXx 's brother, 360noScopeKickFlipNutShot will kik both of their asses with one hand tied behind his back!

Edited by MisterMetalMask
  • Brohoof 1

Female

Maddie 

Jessica 

Ryan

Lily 

Hayden 

Taylor 

Kenzie

Male

Kevin