What do you think of Diet Coke?

jackleapp81

69 users have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Diet Coke?

• I love it! ^^
    • I like it.
    • It's okay. I might drink it if there's nothing else to drink.
    • I don't like it.
    • I hate it! =P

Bleh, Coke? Ewww my least favorite soda. Diet Coke? Just no. Done... done.

Coke has a weird kind-of nauseating taste for me, and Pepsi is like a less flavorful and powerful Coke. But yeah, stay away from that stuff and junk. It really does nothing for you and screws up some needed amounts of chemicals in your  body.

• Brohoof 1

• 5 years later...

Tastes better than regular. At least is more hydrating to me.

• Brohoof 1

The Tractor Pulling Brony

"2 years long, and still pulling strong"

Thank you to everyone! This has been the happiest 2 years of my life and I owe 90% of it to you guys:P.

Stay Awesome MLP Forums!!!

Well normal Coke is already not in my top-tier sodas, and I tend to hate anything with "Diet" in front of it. Haven't tried Diet Coke, but I imagine I won't like it. :v

img-36588-1-img-36588-1-mb_sig_by_r_m_h-

Your family is who you make it out to be.

I've drunk it before. It's not the best, but I really don't have anything against it.

At first I rejected the zero, but that was because I simply didn't understand it. Now I do.

I drink diet cola all the time. I drink it because I need the caffeine to get me through the day, and for someone who needs to maintain a certain weight at all times, it’s incredibly useful. It’s not as sweet as regular cola and that’s part of its charm; I like the taste of it. When I drink regular cola nowadays it seems almost too sweet. I still like it but I’m just as happy with diet. When I was trying to lose a lot of weight a few years ago, drinking diet cola instead of four or five cans of sweetened cola per day was a major part of my plan. It worked well for me.  

I haven't had it in ages – the last time I did, it tasted surprisingly good. :) However, I see no reason to choose it over the regular one – the health benefits are very debatable (it's often claimed it's actually more harmful), and Coke wouldn't be my choice for a healthy drink anyway. :please:

I used to prefer Pepsi Max (the local sugarfree version of Pepsi) over the regular Pepsi as a kid for some reason, though. I have no idea why – my preference changed completely at some point. :muffins:

Edited by Tacodidra
  • Brohoof 2

1643623560_tacodidrasignature(bysparklefan1234).gif.c9b58495d983ed4ff485d6fb7d43d298.gif

Signature by @Sparklefan1234

It's okay, I guess. I'll drink it if that's the only thing in the fridge. Not really a fan of aspartame being used as a sweetener

Fresca is best soda  :proud:

For me, Diet Coke is just like low fat milk and non-alchohol beer. (besides, does anybody know the difference between Diet Coke and Zero Cola?) It's flavorless and defeats the purpose of drinking it. I don't mind if anybody elso would drink it, but for me, I wouldn't make that kind of compromise in the taste for my health. It doesn't taste that pleasant because I know how the original tastes like. I would either won't drink it at all or just drink the regular version.

1567073614_-2.jpg.e4c159c93a7eccd241d356b734a5b0f7.jpg