Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

It would slightly annoy me, to increasing extents if they kept begging, but the content of the video matters moar.

Do you randomly click and search on Youtube videos to watch, follow the recommendations, or do you have a method to your madness on video selection?

9 hours ago, Samurai Equine said:

Is anyone else going to keep this game going? :wacko:

I'm always up for it. That is if I come here in the first place. This has always been one of my favourite games here. 

Same!

Um. Like real life happening or random story? If the former, I don't believe I can think of one. If the latter:

Once upon a time, there was a cheese. The cheese's dream was to become the world's most reknown pizza but it does not know how to become one. So one day, it went to the library to find out how. It found this book called a recipe book. Upon reading the book, the cheese found out that in order to become a pizza, it must melt itself on top of dough, tomato sauce and other toppings. The cheese was shocked! It never knew pizza creation requires the death and melting of cheese. So since then, the chese decided that it no longer wants to be the world's most reknown pizza. It want to be instead the famous cheese toast. 

(I hope that was funny. The punchline was the last sentence. Apologies if it wasn't. I'm too sleepy to come up with something better. It was spontaneous writing. It sounded funnier in my head. Hope that was at least enjoyable.)

Do you happen to like cheese toast?

• Brohoof 1

Umm... OF COURSE!! :pinkie:

21 minutes ago, Lulaypp said:

I'm too sleepy to come up with something better.

Well, judging from the time now, and since we live in the same country, you better get to bed, otherwise you'll go nutz or something :wau:. Thank Celestia tomorrow's Saturday! (a weekend) Unless you got anything to do tomorrow.

My question: 

If you're a Minecraft player, do you prefer the Java Edition (Windows Edition) or the Bedrock Edition (Multi-Platform Edition)

If you're NOT a Minecraft player, do you eat tomatoes?

What makes one a minecraft player? I borrow my brother's minecraft world thing and herd sheeps. And breed them. And collect llamas. Shoot zombies. Explode waterfalls. :P But I don't actively play minecraft. At the same time, to answer your question, I only have ever played the Java Edition. My brother listed out the pros and cons of the Java and Bedrock Editions several times but I keep on forgetting. 

On the other hand, I do love tomatoes. Wonderful stuff!

1 hour ago, McFlurryHeart said:

Well, judging from the time now, and since we live in the same country, you better get to bed, otherwise you'll go nutz or something :wau:. Thank Celestia tomorrow's Saturday! (a weekend) Unless you got anything to do tomorrow.

Yeah. I should. Can't really sleep though :P Really is super late.

Like Pizza?

Edited by Lulaypp

Same questions as before? In that case, Medium well. Closer to well done, but still medium well. I don't want to see any pink, but I still want it to be good and juicy.

Since we're talking about food, would you be willing to try a Luther Burger? (Basically, a beef hamburger patty with cheese and bacon, sandwiched between two glazed donuts instead of buns.)

Depends. I once climbed this mountain which was actually made of pillows and this giant blanket (so technically wasn't a mountain). So, non-imaginary mountains? Nope. Went up several hills though. By car, not by foot.

How's the weather?

Edited by Lulaypp

Red! :mellow:

But I'm also really fond of warm colors in general. Khakis, browns, yellows, orange, and yes even pink. I'm a straight guy that has no problem wearing pink. :) It's just a color, after all.

On 9/29/2019 at 5:07 AM, Floppy Snow said:

Sonic_Colours_Logo.jpg

Yay! :yay:

I was born in a country that doesn't use the extra U, but I like how you answered that. :D 

When the titles for TV shows, movies, games, etc. are different internationally; do you prefer the English title or the Japanese title?