Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Nicest people on the forums?

XxConfusedUnicornxX

Nobody seems to have mentioned Swoop yet, so I'll go ahead and include him in this thread.  ^_^

I remember Swoop being pretty friendly to me when I first joined. He was one of the first admins in this forum who gave me the impression that the staff weren't scarily superior or anything like that.  :lol: Rather, he made me see the staff as people who looked out for the other members, whilst helping out in various ways. Sounds cliche-ish, I know, but the truth is the truth.

• Brohoof 1

In my stay for an entire year, I can consider everyone nice for the most part. :)

I respect them, and I get respected back. ;)

But if I had to pick my tops, it would be everyone who's a friend or have at least met. :)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

is also an awesome person, he can ACT like a dick sometimes, but when it comes down to it he has a good heart! ^_^

Edited by 0blivion

Well, I met quite some ponies for my time being here, and I have to say they have been really nice to me! All of them! :)

But if I had to pick some... Um...

@

@

I really don't like doing this, 'cause I feel someponies will feel like they're left out, and I just can't mention all of them! :(

• Brohoof 2

Well, I met quite some ponies for my time being here, and I have to say they have been really nice to me! All of them! :)

But if I had to pick some... Um...

@

@

I really don't like doing this, 'cause I feel someponies will feel like they're left out, and I just can't mention all of them! :(

Awweeee! Thank you! Right back at ya!

• Brohoof 1

I'll make this short and sweet:

Everyone who is on my friends list, people I occasionally talk to, and all of the people that I've known along with everyone on the forums are probably the nicest bunch of people you would ever meet.

• Brohoof 1

I never liked these types of treads, "Who on this forum would you brohoof or hug irl?" , "Who is the coolest members on the forums?", "Who is the nicest person on the forums?"

When you make a thread and list of people like this its just about he equivalent of saying "the people I listed here are the only people I deem worthy on the forum" which is easily not true. 

Not only is it exclusion but, its almost like insulting especially, to any friends you might exclude. Its the thought of "why would I be on your friends list in the first place if you think so little of me"?  

Now Im not going to go out and say every person on this forum is 100% nice to everyone because I know "bad apples" will exist anywhere you go but, Im not just going to call off a list of people either. 

• Brohoof 10

I never liked these types of treads, "Who on this forum would you brohoof or hug irl?" , "Who is the coolest members on the forums?", "Who is the nicest person on the forums?"

When you make a thread and list of people like this its just about he equivalent of saying "the people I listed here are the only people I deem worthy on the forum" which is easily not true. 

Not only is it exclusion but, its almost like insulting especially, to any friends you might exclude. Its the thought of "why would I be on your friends list in the first place if you think so little of me"?  

Now Im not going to go out and say every person on this forum is 100% nice to everyone because I know "bad apples" will exist anywhere you go but, Im not just going to call off a list of people either. 

QFT. Really, I want to say thank you because a brohoof just doesn't cut it.

• Brohoof 1

This is my motto. I refuse to consider someone my "best friend". I don't make lists of friends. I don't like to rank my friends, as it may make one or more of them feel bad about being lower on the list or not being included at all. It isn't fair.

And saying "If you aren't on the list, don't feel bad!" isn't good. That doesn't make anyone feel better.

• Brohoof 3

EVERYONE.

Literally, everyone in this forum are just the nicest people ever!

I love to talk, discuss, and just converse with everyone on here, people are just so fun! ^^

I mean it, you all are like the friends in school I wish I had! ^^

Super awesome special brohoof to you all! ^^

(\     Go ahead, take it, you know you wanna. :3

• Brohoof 7