Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Nicest people on the forums?

XxConfusedUnicornxX

(edited)

All right it's a niceness fight. We all fight with extreme niceness but only one will survive and suriver will be the nicest member on the forums so who's entering?

>End result

"The Nicest people on the forums are the ones who didn't participate"

Edited by TheChosenPony
  • Brohoof 4

>Ctrl + F "Harmonic Revelations"

>"No Results"

>img-2364379-1-crying-gif.gif

Not really, although I do know I am the most passive-aggressive person on the forums, if that counts for anything.

Yeah no offesne but that is the kind I am talking about. lol It doesnt count for anything sadly, I am sorry, other than that you get the "I have to over compensate on the internet award".

(edited)

no way. I don't even know you.

Sure you do. I'm the father of the First Church of Celestia. You must know me, and you have to know I'm a super duper nice guy. I eat nice flakes for breakfast, and I strictly refuse to kick four out of five people into bottomless pits.

Edited by Regulus
  • Brohoof 1

snip

Hello! :) I'm just letting you know that I have moved your thread from Sugarcube Corner to General Discussion, as this really does not have anything to do with My Little Pony. Thanks!

As for me, I think there are so many kind members here that I honestly wouldn't be able to make a list that does enough justice. I'd probably forget a lot of worthwhile people.

• Brohoof 14

As for me, I think there are so many kind members here that I honestly wouldn't be able to make a list that does enough justice. I'd probably forget a lot of worthwhile people.

You're definitely one of the kindest members, Sugar Cube ;)

• Brohoof 7

Sure you do. I'm the father of the First Church of Celestia. You must know me, and you have to know I'm a super duper nice guy. I eat nice flakes for breakfast, and I strictly refuse to kick four out of five people into bottomless pits.

Too bad, I send ponies to /dev/null all the time.

Well I know quite a few nice ponies on this site.

However, I don't think it's right to crown someone with the title as "Nicest Person" because like I said, there are a lot of kind users on here.

Some users may feel insulted that they weren't included.

I don't think this thread is intended to single anyone out, but I just thought I'd share that thought.

post-14906-0-59762900-1393740864_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

I've got to say, I find @ to be one of the best and nicest guys out there. Friendly, helpful, he's the one that immediate came to mind when I looked at this thread.

• Brohoof 3

Well I know quite a few nice ponies on this site.

However, I don't think it's right to crown someone with the title as "Nicest Person" because like I said, there are a lot of kind users on here.

Some users may feel insulted that they weren't included.

I don't think this thread is intended to single anyone out, but I just thought I'd share that thought.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I kind of agree, I don't think there should really be a nicest person since it singles out other nice people. Especially since the only people I see chosen on this thread, are popular members. There could be a lesser known member who's like the nicest member in the world.

• Brohoof 3

I kind of agree, I don't think there should really be a nicest person since it singles out other nice people. Especially since the only people I see chosen on this thread, are popular members. There could be a lesser known member who's like the nicest member in the world.

I see your point and I totally agree.

• Brohoof 1

Daring, even though he's my arch-rival in pony worship, is a pretty genuinely nice fella :D He's kind in the fact he at least has the decency to spam me with pictures of Rarity and Twilight together, instead of just Twilight (special treatment ftw)

fimdashie is pretty notably kind as well. Hella chill dude right there. The only thing he's ever done to tick me off was get me saying "hella" all the time :D

Hmmm...Champ is an assho-OH HAI CHAMP! :D

Jking, Champ, you're up there :D How can the best Soarin' fan ever not be on the list? :D

The entirity of the Rarity fan club are all hella cool :D Thread of the year, bby :wub: We're going to get 1,000, I promise.

And on the staff side of things, Aquila definitely is one (when was the last time you saw that guy use an automated message for anything at all? That's what I thought :D), and alongside Artemis, who's a pretty swell fella in his own right.

But the nicest person on the forums is, without a doubt, the sweetie-pie sugar gum drop of gooey sweetness, @Rockymoo.

I'd have his babies over a cup of Starbucks coffee. He's fresh in school, brah.

Oh man this is totally awkward. I was going to say that ghostfacekiller 39 was nicest, then he posted... Everyone here is nice, that's definatly true.

• Brohoof 1

Sugar Cube

Dsanders

PinkMist

Leafy

Quirky Username

Pink Mist

LatinoChurro

Felix

Artemis

SolarFox

Anilewe

and 10000 other people xD 

• Brohoof 5

Can I just say "everyone"?  Because I know if I name specific people, someone's getting left out. 

So yeah.  I mean, it has been a while since I came across a douchebag here.

• Brohoof 6

MFW no mention of Dawn Rider ;_;

Seriously though , SCS is a great guy, as are pretty much all the staff I talk to. GFK is another one I take note of for being nice and generally cheerful, unless you disrespect the marshmallow butt.

• Brohoof 3

Yeah I would say the better question would be identifying the people who aren't nice, because I am coming to find malicious "friendship" trolls are the ones to look out for, most all of the bronies around here seem nice, but I have seen over critical fan fic critics, and I have found fake brony trolls, if you post in Skype forum you will probably get added to their awkward group. its just shaming, bashing, insecure 4 chan outrunners, trying to get attention by being rude, and speaking very loudly on skype. I dont think kindness is a competition, like Ziggy Marley, lets just make "love our religion" lol

I don't have a specific person.

But most of the people I've met (for only 2-3 seconds) are pretty nice.

I'm not gonna say me.

I don't want anyone to get the wrong idea. ^  ^;

.....*facepalm* Did I just say I wasn't nice?

• Brohoof 1