Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Nicest people on the forums?

XxConfusedUnicornxX

(edited)

I'M the nicest person on the forums, and if you disagree, I will hurt you. :okiedokielokie:

Seriously though, I like to think I'm pretty nice. Who's the nicest? There are too many people for me to remember, and I don't know everyone so I won't make a list, to avoid leaving someone off. But I will say that @SkyHeart is almost inhumanly nice. :blink:

Edited by Frostgage
  • Brohoof 3

Would a nice person hurt others?

That's how nice I am. If you disagree with me, then you're wrong, and I'm willing to go out of my way to help you understand. ;)

Yeah, I'm not even sure what that means either.

• Brohoof 2

It would be ME. EITHER YOU AGREE WITH ME OR I'LL TAKE YO' WALLET!!

But in a serious way, everyone is a nice person, and nopony can count as the nicest. What, is it some sort of competition or something? :P

It would be ME. EITHER YOU AGREE WITH ME OR I'LL TAKE YO' WALLET!!

But in a serious way, everyone is a nice person, and nopony can count as the nicest. What, is it some sort of competition or something? :P

Competition? More like popularity contest if you ask me. lol

• Brohoof 3

post-18889-0-02885100-1393786699.jpg

I really don't care if only one person mentioned me. :P
You all make meh crai everytim

Anyways, my list of people who I think are the nicest.

-@Eureka Not just because she mentioned me, she's one of my best friends here. :)

- He was my very first friend on the forum, and I think he's very nice.

-@LatinoChurro Never seen this guy angry, or anything, always nice.

-@TwistedShadow He's very nice, and is always happy to help me with chemistry stuff.

You were probably expecting a list of 'Veteran' members, eh?

While almost everyone here is nice, I've decided to narrow it down to these four fine people.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

I forgot to add  to my list :lol:

He's kind in just being patient while we all yell at him for no reason :D

Because we do.

We blame everything on him.

(It's only because we love you Makusu. We're making you tougher.) :D

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 3

That's a hard one... Everyone is just so nice! ^ . ^

I actually really like this site because everyone here is so nice and accepting. It's so refreshing!

I haven't met anyone yet who was mean to me.

I'm certainly not that nice but I've been trying since I've join this site.... (I suck)

I've tried to be nice without straying too far from my actual personality.

I'm one of those people who insult others in jest when appropriate.

>.>

@,

Hahaha XD it's reciprocated! It's reciprocated! :lol: 

I thought you weren't supposed to tell anyone haha but I really do appreciate it, even though you're telling them all lies hahaha XD jk jk Thank you bud. You are one awesome guy yourself...not to mention 20% cooler than me B)  

• Brohoof 1

@,

Hahaha XD it's reciprocated! It's reciprocated! :lol:

I thought you weren't supposed to tell anyone haha but I really do appreciate it, even though you're telling them all lies hahaha XD jk jk Thank you bud. You are one awesome guy yourself...not to mention 20% cooler than me B)  

I hesitated when I brohoofed this cause you said I was 20 percent cooler than you! :(

• Brohoof 1

Okey

Dusty Dasher
Codelyoko373
Otty
Daring

NatureOfFluttershy
CalStonehoof
ChampionRD92
Vermillion
PinkMist
Sir FlutterHooves
NothingIsEverything
Aquila
Spermillion

Ella Smith
DXSilverDX
GhostFaceKiller
x
Afterwards
Nomadic
SkyStorm
SkySong
SkyLar
Jokuc

Hmm
Probably, the most of those are:

Dusty Dasher
Code

Daring

ChampionRD92
Vermillion
PinkMist
Sir FlutterHooves
DXSilverDX
GhostFaceKiller

Then:

Dusty

PinkMist
Sir FlutterHooves
DXSilverDX

Hmm

I'd have to say...

The nicest person on here is...

Fluttahooves or Dusty. Oh, and Silver, of course. Pink Mist is also tied. There we go.

• Brohoof 6

Firstly..to people who say everybody is nice? I can name a few assholes who lurk around, myself included. And I definitely come across a lot of passive-aggressiveness on here to look at that statement and cock an eyebrow.

Secondly, i'm noticing a few names pop up that definitely aren't what you'd consider nice. They're who you'd consider veterans, or..the 'popular kids', but not exactly the nicest bunch of people. Also it seems like, if a person helped you or was nice to you in some way, shape or form (or is even your significant other or an actual friend), that immediately marks them out as 'nicest'. No, that marks them out as nice in your bloody eyes, not the nicest on the entire forum, let's be real here.

I mean, don't get me wrong, there are some genuinely nice people on here. People I won't mention because I'm not particularly fond of name-dropping and i'd rather people be naturally nice than "Oh, my names been mentioned. I'm nice? Gotta be nice ALL the time!". But this thing smells oddly like a way to garner favour and attention.

EDIT: And considering i'm seeing posts which namedrop users, being brohoofed by the namedropped users (And yes, I know they obviously would, but it still sounds a few alarms, especially when said brohoofers are old veterans or even Staff), this is definitely something i'm noticing. Honestly, the clique atmosphere around here is starting to grow unbearable. I am going to say something which is undoubtedly going to paint a target on my back, but I don't care: It's starting to look like ego-stroking. It really is. And it's fucking dreadful, because this is why I left Gaia Online and went here, to avoid the cliques and the ego-stroking.

And cue ten thousand comments calling me an asshole, disagreeing with me, calling me a cancer on the forums yadda yadda yadda but I couldn't give a rats left bollock. Somebody has to be blunt, and if that means i'm not nice, then it's a burden i'm willing to bear.

Boy, did this guy smash that nail into the wood hard lol. He's right though, alot of times this does turn into some popularity contest, and sometimes people just name names to be noticed by said person.

Maybe one day, people will accept who they are, instead of feeling the need to shove them self into a group to feel like they're accepted. MLP, as well as many other shows, are trying to show us that. You'll fit in just fine, you don't need to be in a group/clique to feel like you're someone.

(edited)

Okay, I'll post again, but just to put some nicknames.

And of course, I'm a nice person (jk)
img-2366375-1-Rainbow_Dash.png

Doc. Volt
Wayzer

Aerodynas
Polaris
Scootalove
Rae~
Quirky
Essy
And more..........
Now give me your love, because doge is hungry -q 
jk

@EDIT
I forgot to add
Pink Mist
Dsanders
Midnight Scribbler

If I forgot someone, please say to me ;-;

Edited by Sweet Delicious Pen
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

@,

lol wut???  Xd yo i.. i don't know what to say.. now go home you are drunk! XD nah really thank you

well, aside of this Fake Fegelain up here i think all of the people that are close to mee are nice and awesome, we cannot forget without any other, my friends

Wayzer,

Skilie,

Blissy,

Polairs,

Sweetie pen,

manlinter,

A CrayZ Cat,

arkman575,

FMStorm,

@Vinyl Scratch,

Meirmo,

Twisted shadow (you owe me a thermite bomb and 2KG of ammonium nitrate, remeber that!),

Freedan,

ForeverFrozen,

Hyper,

neon fire,

moonlight (when you don't act like a douche XD but you are getting better),

serbon,

zed_zed

damn i forgot someone i am sure :(

yeah.. that bloody brohoof made me remmeber of who i forgot! that damn enginneer of a penguin! XD

CMQuickfireTK

CHANGE FUCKING NAME!

LIGHTWING! FUCK ME! MI FORGOT TOO!

Edited by Doc. Volt
  • Brohoof 7