Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Nicest people on the forums?

XxConfusedUnicornxX

1 hour ago, Dusknoir said:

There would be more on this list if they haven't proven themselves to be actually complete @$$holes

Well I sure hope I'm not a complete asshole. I'm not always the nicest but I'm not an asshole. I believe it is very important to keep an open mind but also speak your mind. Closed minded people, especially homophobic people, are the real assholes in my book

• Brohoof 2

5 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

Well I sure hope I'm not a complete asshole. I'm not always the nicest but I'm not an asshole. I believe it is very important to keep an open mind but also speak your mind. Closed minded people, especially homophobic people, are the real assholes in my book

And there's QUITE a few closet homophobes on this forum. The worst kind. F*** some people are OPEN about it and NOTHING has been done about it. In fact, action on the topic seems to be more often taken against the people who are AGAINST homophobia.

Edited by Dusknoir
  • Brohoof 3

They all nice and friendly, but personally, @Samurai Equine, @AppleButt, @Heasol (i still miss him... hope he's okay:(), @TomDaBombMLP, @DivineNightmare1000@Rainy Day, @Kitty Rose, @Kyoshi, @RaraLover, @Rikifive@SnowyBlossom and @Petrus are the nicest, kind and friendly people that l ever met. Love you guys so much! :kindness:

Oh, and @EpicEnergy and @LyraLover 💚 are the nicest, kind and friendly people too. I am so sorry if i forgot... :(

Edited by Midnight Danny

On 9/30/2020 at 8:11 PM, Samurai Equine said:

I seriously don't feel like I deserve all these mentions. I feel like I should do something for everyone who thinks so highly of me. :wub:

You don’t have to do anything, you just have to keep being an awesome person :) 

A lot of people like you cause you’re really fun and interesting, but you also know how to lay down some rules if people start to quarrel a bit

• Brohoof 1

• 7 months later...