Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Your favourite pony and why?

Twilight Sparkle ✨

Who is the Best pony  

212 users have voted

1. 1. Favorite Main Pony

• Applejack
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Fluttershy
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • Rarity
    • Starlight Glimmer
  2. 2. Favorite Secondary Character

• Apple Bloom
    • Scootaloo
    • Sweetie Belle
    • Big Macintosh
    • Cheerilee
    • Braeburn
    • Granny Smith
    • Hoity Toity
    • Mayor
    • Photo Finish
    • Sapphire Shores
    • Spitfire
    • Soarin'
    • Pegasus Royal Guard
    • Princess Celestia
    • Princess Luna
    • Trixie
    • Prince Blueblood
    • Other
    • Princess Cadance
    • Shining Armor
    • Maud Pie
    • Marble Pie
    • Limestone Pie
    • Cranky Doodle
    • Matilda
    • Discord (as a non-villain)
    • Flurry Hearts
    • Sunburst
    • Prince Rutherford
    • Coco Pommel
    • Pear Butter
    • Bright Mac
    • Grand Pear
    • Autumn Blaze
  3. 3. Favorite Tertiary Background Character

• Derpy Hooves
    • DJ P0N3
    • Diamond Tiara
    • Silver Spoon
    • Snips
    • Snails
    • Twist
    • Pipsqueak
    • Bon Bon
    • Lyra
    • Doctor Whooves
    • Octavia
    • Hayseed
    • Lotus
    • Aloe
    • Berry Punch
    • Seafoam
    • Ace
    • CHUNKY!!!
    • Other
  4. 4. Favorite Student Six Character

• Smolder
    • Sandbar
    • Yona
    • Ocellus
    • Gallus
    • Silver Stream

I don't know why but I feel as if Fluttershy is slowly starting to become overshadowed by everyone.

At least to me Fluttershy has been near the top of my favorite character list but characters like Pinkie Pie and Rarity have really grown on me after vac while.

Especially Rarity given I re-watched all of her episodes and I'm impressed because not one of them are, bad (Except maybe Green is not Your Color)

My favorite pony is probably Rainbow Dash. I am indifferent to her personality but I like the look of her. Rarity is a close second because I find her over dramatic nature quite humorous.

And my favorite secondary pony is probably Big Macintosh and Granny Smith. Favorite background ponies are DJ Pon 3, Derpy, and Dr. Whooves

• Brohoof 2

For me going through my favourites the mane ponies dont come in until later. I love Derpy the most.:muffins: My second favourite is actually Fluffle puff even though i dont think shes in the actual series. Then third its fluttershy :yay:

Favorite pony? Well this is definately the most easiest thing to answer..

APPLE BLOOM, at least for me. She is my all time favorite, and if you guys ever get to know me.. you will see how much I love her. xD

But yeah. I really have no explanation to why I like her so much, but I just do, Bloomy is just wonderfully awesome and that will never change.

Apple Bloom will always be best pony to me. xD

Sweetie Belle is my second favorite pony, and my third.. Well I think it might be Twilight but I'm more in contemplating mode for that one.

All I know is that Apple Bloom is my all time favorite and she has been ever since a little after the episode "The Cutie Pox" first aired.

I went with Rainbow Dash, though I was torn between her and Applejack. But I pick the one that I would most likely identify with, that and I bet Rainbow would be a butt-tun of fun to hang with.

Edited by Gloomfury
  • Brohoof 3

Twilight Sparkle has to be my all time favorite pony.

Like Twilight, in Season 1 Episode 1, her response to hanging out with people totally resembles me.

She doesn't like to be out a lot with friends, and prefers to focus more on hers studies, or reading for the enjoyment, (myself enjoys that, and painting, drawing, etc.,) Her encounters with her soon-to-be best friends is exactly my approach with making new friends.

Like her, we're both not that good when it comes to greeting new people, we're very unsure how to greet someone, which makes it difficult.

We both have the same personality traits, a pony who is like me is definitely my favorite.

Twilight Sparkle all the way. ^_^

My favourite pony is Inkie Pie (not canon name) who is one of the two pinkie pie sisters that appears in "The Cutie Mark Chronicles" episode.

If i have to consider the main cast my vote will go to Applejack, because she is basically a Cow-Pony 

• Brohoof 1

The GREAT and POWERFUL Trixie can NOT accept this lack of worshipers-- Trixie meant votes. Yes...votes.

(PS: i love twilight the most because of how logic she is, and the fact anything that would seem normal in equestria, is illogical to her... Which i find pretty funny)

Edited by TwilieSparklz
  • Brohoof 1

The GREAT and POWERFUL Trixie can NOT accept this lack of worshipers-- Trixie meant votes. Yes...votes.

If I could brohoof this times a million I definitely would.

Anyway, I like all of the Mane 6. They're all well-thought out and lovable characters. Tough choice, but I had to go with Rarity. No real reason, she's just my favorite out of the six.

Trixie is still best pony though

• Brohoof 3

Rainbow Dash all the way. I didn't like her at first, but having seen all three seasons I just can't pick any other character over Dash. In season one and two we saw her mostly bragging about her skills and, to be honest, being really annoying from time to time. However, in the third season, her character really seemed to develop. We've seen her preferring the safety of her friends and other citizens over the goal of being a member of the Wonderbolts, and in 'Sleepless in Ponyville' she even showed her emotional side. I guess by now I could easily ignore this development of her character, I simply love Dash and thus she's my favourite character. There's just not a single episode featuring her I didn't enjoy.

Edited by Yusago
  • Brohoof 2

Out of the Mane six, I like Dashie, she has got swag and is 20% cooler.

But if we were talking about background ponies, it must be Derpy! Sine she has wall eyes and muffins! What is not to love about a

wall-eyed, muffin-eating, Pegasus? 

Mane character(s):

Pinkie - Smile, smile, smile! and forget that fourth wall, because pinkie.

Rainbow Dash (if i had a second choice) - First character I learned of and awesome. not as good as pinkie though IMHO

Secondary characters:

Big Mac - Eeyup.

Spitfire - She actually manages to scare RD (more or less).

Pegasus Royal Guard - they manage to be so presistant that RD, probably the most unrelenting of the mane 6, gives up trying to make them laugh.

Princess Luna - It is traditional to speak using the royal We, and to use THIS MUCH VOLUME WHEN ADDRESSING OUR SUBJECTS

Tertiary characters:

Derpy - idk... I guess I just like easter egg-ish things I can never seem to find til someone points them out to me.

Lyra - Human beings fascinate me, being just the way they are... etc

Dr Whooves - I like Dr Who. Bowties are cool.

Edited by brony2008
  • Brohoof 3

Of the main 6, I'd have to say Fluttershy because she's so cute. Pinkie is at a very close second though, she always makes me laugh.

Princess Luna is also right up there. She was so cute trying to fit in with everyone. Not to mention charming. I'm hoping there are more episodes that revolve around her in season 4.

• Brohoof 2

Always hard to pick who's our favorite. My favorite mane 6 pony is Rainbow Dash, and then my overall favorite is probably Derpy Hooves. After that it's pretty much neck to neck with Twilight, Luna, Scoots, and the list goes on.

Edited by Wingin'Wolf
  • Brohoof 1

My personal favourite is Rainbow Dash, and I can't choose between Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy for second! After that is the rest (I can't choose from those really, but I'd probably say AJ or Twilight).

• Brohoof 1

Always a tough question.  Hmmmm....favorite pony would probably have to be Applejack ( with Rarity in close second).  Out of the mane 6, my personality is closest to Applejack's: fairly tomboyish, a peacemaker, and hardworking.  

Edited by Dazed
  • Brohoof 3

(not serious about the tone) *in an overly mean tone* Um, EXCUSE me, but where's Featherweight? Last I checked he was a focal character in an episode, just like Pipsqueak.

I... I just *breaks down* Why does nobody like Featherweight? T^T He's hard to find fanart for, too. Anyway, yeah. He's my favorite tertiary. Also, it's a close tie between RD and Fluttershy.

Favprincess is Luna.

-scanning over his votes- Wow am I an average person or what?

Edited by Tails_155
  • Brohoof 1

Do i even have to say it? Okay my favorite pony is Rainbow Dash because she is the fatist, i mean fastest flyer in Equestria and she is head strong and brave. she's just the most like me in general. Fluttershy is my second favorite because she is cute and shy and i was really shy before i came into my own. so in actuality my favorite pony is two ponies because i cant really choose one over the other. If the show was around back in 2009 my favorite would be Fluttershy. Because there was a time when i used to walk with my head down. But as this is no longer the case i will go with Dashy! but fluttershy will always have a place in my heart. I actually only own two pieces of MLP gear and that is a 20% cooler shirt and a Fluttershy Haters gonna hate shirt. and i feel no shame wearing them in public.