What have you swallowed? Besides foods or drinks or medications

Seaweed-Headed Dragon

(edited)

...huehuehuehue  ifyoukowwhatimean post-1052-0-26228600-1366066675.gif

..but also pills for headache and my allergy

Edited by Jokuc

For the first 15 years of my life I swallowed Christianity.

I also swallowed a girl's tongue ring once, it fell out while we were making out. That was kind of not cool. 

They made you swallow Christianity? I didn't know you were an alter boy. 

jk.

• Brohoof 1

They made you swallow Christianity? I didn't know you were an alter boy. 

jk.

Best post on this thread. Respect.

geez! all of you are crazy, I've only swallowed ice and bubble gums unintentionally, but I think those count as food, so I have never swallowed anything unusual.

I don't think you wanna know.... ;)

AYYYYY LMAO

Besides that, uhhhh, I accidentally swallowed the back of my earring once, the little metal part.

you always put my imagination to run free and work more than it should have.  :wacko:

geez! all of you are crazy, I've only swallowed ice and bubble gums unintentionally, but I think those count as food, so I have never swallowed anything unusual.

you always put my imagination to run free and work more than it should have.  :wacko:

it's probably exactly what you think

Let's see, I've swallowed things that should have killed me, but didn't. These include, but are not limited to:

A lead tube

Mercury

Cardboard

2 gallons of salt water

At least 2 venomous spiders

Now... I understand that this forum is different from the rest of the internet, but I am surprised at how long it took semen to pop up.

Anyway, a rock or two. Probably some bugs. I once swallowed one of those Atmoic Warhead sour candies whole. Worst feeling ever :(

Pieces of coal as a baby...I crawled off while my Dad was doing the dishes - I apparently used to like hiding, so he went looking for me, and instead of hiding, I was sitting by the fireplace, attempting to shove pieces of coal into my mouth.

• 8 years later...

I was never too stupid. But I've seen other children swallow pennies and buttons. There was a little fat kid who ate his own boogers. Another classmate who liked to steal my pencils got a small marble stuck on his nose and was bleeding when he returned to the classroom. And a kid who liked to eat glue, which happened to be the same brat who eat his own buggers. So, no surprise there.

I was a little different. I always felt like an adult entrapped in a child's body. It may have been the trauma and alienation carried from a dysfunctional family, but hey. So, no swallowing alien objects by mistake.

• Brohoof 1