Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you imagine the final episode will be like?

Azureth

Do you think it will be an epic 2 (or even 3) parter, or just end like so many other kid shows?

Assuming it were to end on an epic note, what kind of ideas could you have for it?

I was thinking, what if in the final episode it jumps forward in time, say 50 years and you see all of the Mane Six getting together for one final hurrah talking about their many years of friendship? I think it could be a rather bitter sweet ending, and although many don't like those kinds of endings, I think it could work well for MLP.

• Brohoof 3

Do you think it will be an epic 2 (or even 3) parter, or just end like so many other kid shows?

Assuming it were to end on an epic note, what kind of ideas could you have for it?

I was thinking, what if in the final episode it jumps forward in time, say 50 years and you see all of the Mane Six getting together for one final hurrah talking about their many years of friendship? I think it could be a rather bitter sweet ending, and although many don't like those kinds of endings, I think it could work well for MLP.

I agree with you, but let's not forget about the chest the mane six found in the second episode of season 4.  They could finally have a way to open that chest and it could be something related to their friendship.

It might be a little sad for a show like that, but I would like it

Seems kinda sad you know younger viewers will likely have a hard time and me well.... I would never wanna see that happen to em, hopefully this would be a final and staying mlp (hopefully 0-0) but if so lets list some stuff

CMC get cutiemarks

all become alicorns (joke)

Twilight around the height of Luna and Luna around Celestia's or no bigger

Dash joins the wonderbolts

Fluttershy has something amazing but I do not know

Applejack would gain so much money for her family to feed for a long time or so

seaponies 0-0

Lyra shows her (human) stuff in the actual show

Rarity will become famous and loved by everypony for her fashion for now on in her life

Twilight will become more powerful through her growth

stuff which may answer stuff how had changed since Gen1 like for example what happened to the FLutterponies? Human used to live in Equestria?

and one of the popular/famous bronies to be in the show

now that would sum it up to keep the fandom likely going but we will never go we still have the episodes and fan videos pony oc and more we will spread the friendship together :)

(plus I hope the show lasts as the last and new mlp for now on)

(edited)

^

I think the CMC will got their cutie marks during the last season, not the last episode. (for example Scootaloo episode 6, Sweetie Belle episode 15 and Apple Bloom episode 25)

But I really have trouble imagining what the last episode would be like. :huh:

Edited by BlobuIle

(edited)

I think that the final episode will have something out of the ordinary, probably something coming out of the Tree of Harmony, and possibly the Cutie Mark Crusaders getting their cutie marks.

Edited by Scootalove

But Megan posted that MLP would last another 5 years. There's even a thread discussing that here. 

I know that, but maybe that could be what the final episode could hold minus the box of course.

I know that, but maybe that could be what the final episode could hold minus the box of course.

But it was leaked that...

Twilight and the group were to open the box, which contained the thing that gives Twilight her new kingdom "The Rainbow Kingdom"

But it was leaked that...

Twilight and the group were to open the box, which contained the thing that gives Twilight her new kingdom "The Rainbow Kingdom"

Well, maybe this leak may/may not happen.

(edited)

There will be 6 ponies in the Mane 6

There will be a theme song

The show will be titled "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic"

(Reference to another user's post in another thread  ;) )

Edited by SuperNESBrony

(edited)

I swear, if it's anything like the one in Five Score, Divided by Four I'm flipping my shit.

And then once I'm finished losing my mind I'll probably change my career path to physicist, and try to make sense of Equestria.

Edited by Durandal

My theory is that the rest of the main characters will become Alicorns.

In fact, that's exactly what I'm hoping for.