Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you had to pick one genre of music outside of your main

Discordian

Hmm, that's a tough one.

Well, I generally listen to generes that encompass electronic music, such as breakbeat, hardstyle etc.

I suppose i'd choose to listen to indie folk, since I just like the unique, calf feel to the music.

Hmmm... This is a very tough one, as i listen to almost anything.

But i'd probably go for hip-hop. Since it's very different from my main genre.

And because some of it actually sounds good. Like this track:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijNIqT8Lz_Q

Edited by ProjectRKA

My main is metal as well -full metal brohoof- but Ide have to say (and I don't really listen to this stuff a lot) dubstep. It's the closest thing to metal I guess. I also have a liking for showtunes (yes, im strait, my family kinda grew up with the stuff because my mom would take me to musicals a lot when I was younger), It sorta runs in the family I guess, we all sorta like it. Our relatives outside our family call us the Von Traps (family from the sound of music) because we all like music.

My main genre would be electric and VG music.

But I dunno much about other genres. I'm thinking techno or dubstep would be cool if I got more into them.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't know that I have one "main" genre of music because I listen to a lot of weird music LOL

So I don't know how to pick one other genre since I don't know what my "main" one would be...hmm

I don't know that I have one "main" genre of music because I listen to a lot of weird music LOL

So I don't know how to pick one other genre since I don't know what my "main" one would be...hmm

I'm having that same problem.

I guess the closest thing I have to a main would be metal and I suppose I'd switch to dubstep because I haven't listened to it that much.

My "main" musical genre would be Classic Rock. Mostly progressive and psychedelic rock. I do listen to alot of bluesy stuff, so I guess Blues could also fall into my main genre.

If I had to pick another one, it would probably be Classical or Jazz. I don't really listen to any of those and don't know much about them either, but when I do listen to them I generally enjoy it.

• 11 months later...

My main genre is metal or rock, so if I had to pick only one outside of that it'd probably be ska. I sure hope that I get to listen to my main genre though.

Ska's awesome though, and everybody should give it a listen.

• Brohoof 2

Interesting question...well, my main would be Progressive Rock or Classical, Modern Classical or NeoClassical...and Orchestral too.

I think it would be...Jazz maybe...or Blues...somewhere along those...I really can't decide...

I listen to a lot of unusual stuff that really can't be classified into one genre, but I guess you could say my main is alternative/ grunge. If I had to choose another it would be either jazz, ska, or country probably.

D-d-d-did you just say ska? I thought that the only people on this damn forum who liked ska was me and@@Envy,

Damn right, man. Choose ska, it's got some jazz elements in there. And do you REALLY need country?