Your reaction if Season 5 was cancelled?

Tabe

Crushing dissapointment, followed by gross, uncontrollable sobbing, followed by dry heaving.

Then, I'll set my roots upon the Earth and await a show that was as good as this to draw me in (I'm very picky, so that isn't likely)

I'll cry.

Then I'll get over it.

Then I'll remember and probably cry again.

I'll feel pretty miserable.

I'll be depressed at school.

I won't get good grades.

I will fail.

No job.

No money.

No food.

Death.

So you know, no major side effects.

• Brohoof 2

I wouldn't care,the show stopped being good after season 2 imo,its only average now.it's had it's run and I only watch it for old times sake.

• Brohoof 1

Frankly I would be kind of shocked.  The reason being that the episodes are already in production and if you already have the storyboards and scripts, what reason would you have for not completing them?

I think at first I would be a little upset (and by a little what I actually mean is losing my shit for about 20 minutes about how unfair life) but then I would go back to daily life, I would for sure rewatch the show a number of times and hope that these forums stay active despite the show being over, and I have to say I hope that if it goes, it goes well and with a chance of it picking back up again unlike Firefly

If it was cancelled forever?

I'll be honest. I would probably bawl my eyes out. Just like I would do if any of my favorite shows got cancelled before its time. :(

Punch my computer fast and furiously till the screen screaming NOPONY TAKES AWAY MY PRECIOUS PONIES!!! running out the room going crazy please...Hasbro bring them back...I will beg as Hasbro will refuse I will try once more I understand now Hasbro but you are doing it...you are doing it walk around like a animal on four if you do not I will soon become a animal...forever...

Yes I would likely not do that but I would go pretty mad mlp is my lifeblood.... 

20130313202038W.jpg

Basically this.

I still I'm a part of some other fandoms so, it would be really hard to see MLP stop since I've never ever enjoyed a show so much in my life, but life would still go on.