Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you think those involved in making the show visit MLP forums?

Azureth

Such as this one, do you think the people who are involved in creating the show, or even possibly the writers and voice actors visit MLP forums such as this?

• Brohoof 1

O_O O_O O_O well actually I think they would with secret accounts of course O_O I HAVE heard of celebrities checking their fans' social networks all the time "secretly" so they might O_O

Some might out of curiosity I suppose, I mean anythings possible. Why do you ask though... unless... :blink: ! Your actually one of the shows writers fishing for ideas :wub: ! I have an idea for a Celestia, Luna, and Discord episode in which with help from Discord, Celestia and Luna reverse their ages for a day, so Luna can relieve the happy and innocent days of her childhood! :yay:

• Brohoof 2

Oh God, I fucking hope not. I'd hate to see what they'd think of all the idiots calling for Powell's/Polsky's/Williams's freakin' BLOOD simply for writing some weak episodes.

There are few times when I'm legitimately ashamed of the fandom, but it's when people refuse to acknowledge that the writers are people doing a goddamn job that my sense of shame is at its peak. /)_(\

Edited by The Thrashy One
  • Brohoof 8

Oh God, I fucking hope not. I'd hate to see what they'd think of all the idiots calling for Powell's/Polsky's/Williams's freakin' BLOOD simply for writing some weak episodes.

There are few times when I'm legitimately ashamed of the fandom, but it's when people refuse to acknowledge that the writers are people doing a goddamn job that my sense of shame is at its peak. /)_(\

This, they already have to deal with so many idiots as is.(I remember hearing of a few instances where some of them get death threats just for doings on the show some fans don't like)

Edited by Randy Marsh
  • Brohoof 1

Maybe. They could be anyone of us, you can't even trust yourself. What if someone in this very thread is one of them? What if they're you? What if they're me?

Don't give them any ideas.

Just realized I'm one of the writers of the show, just further down my own timeline :blink: . Also, realized I censored Derpy and created Flash Sentry, excuse me while I wallow in "Future Self-Loathing". :(

They lurk from the dark corners of this forum, reading all that occurs. They are building their knowledge of this fandom, so that they may dismantle it. The wait for their time to strike, and end this forum in a endless sea of butthurt and confusion, as they replace the upper tier of members within minutes of revealing who they are. They are waiting. And plotting.

• Brohoof 4

I certainly would ^_^ That was one of the fun parts of working in the video game industry, lurking around the internet for anyone discussing games I worked on.

But if they are here, I'm sure they wouldn't say anything since it would corrupt the fascinating fun of seeing what people really think about your work.

I'm actually a voice actress from the show, and whenever I hate Corey Powell, it's just me ribbing at my friend :D

lel...what if tabitha st. germain is actually ghostfacekiller?

MY COVER IS BLOWN

But meh. If Corey Powell was a member of thes forums,  I would've gotten banned by now, since I don't keep it a secret that I despise her writing :D

• Brohoof 2

Most of the staff seem to be actually quite interested in how the fandom's going so to be honest I wouldn't be surprised if they visited this forum at least once.

Any members though is very unlikely, then again Lauren Faust once went on /mlp/ so who knows.

Some might out of curiosity I suppose, I mean anythings possible. Why do you ask though... unless... :blink: ! Your actually one of the shows writers fishing for ideas :wub: ! I have an idea for a Celestia, Luna, and Discord episode in which with help from Discord, Celestia and Luna reverse their ages for a day, so Luna can relieve the happy and innocent days of her childhood! :yay:

That makes a lot of sense, if someone makes a question like that, they are usually the last person we'd suspect of being the subject of topic. WHO ARE YOU REALLY Azureth? TABITHA St. GERMAIN? CONFESS :okiedokielokie:

Anyways,   this being one of the most populated and well known MLP communities,  I wouldn't be surprised if one or two staff members of FiM are regulars here, anyone could be one of them.

Hell, Claire Corlett, by the fact that she has a youtube account, is very likely she's a regular, and I bet she's laughing her ass off everytime someone interacts with her without knowing she's Claire incognito :lol: , SHE COULD BE LAUGHING AT MY COMMENT RIGHT NOW

Still, they better keep their anonymity, each possible outcome might not end well, one, they don't believe him/her, gets labeled as a troll or attention whore. Second, gets swarmed by fans without sense of personal space

Edited by Zekromic
  • Brohoof 1

That makes a lot of sense, if someone makes a question like that, they are usually the last person we'd suspect of being the subject of topic. WHO ARE YOU REALLY Azureth? TABITHA St. GERMAIN? CONFESS :okiedokielokie:

Anyways,   this being one of the most populated and well known MLP communities,  I wouldn't be surprised if one or two staff members of FiM are regulars here, anyone could be one of them.

Hell Claire Corlett, by the fact that she has a youtube account, is a regular, and I bet she's laughting her ass off everytime someone interacts with her without knowing she's Claire incognito :lol: , SHE COULD BE LAUGHTING AT MY COMMENT RIGHT NOW

Still, they better keep their anonymity, each possible outcome might not end well, one, they don't believe him/her, gets labeled as a troll or attention whore. Second, gets swarmed by fans without sense of personal space

Nah, Claire's too busy going AVGN over Minecraft going "crappeh" for her.

Well I'm not sure. I would love being able to message the writers here but some people on this site have vendetta's against at least one of the writers (I'm not saying any names you know who you are)

Who knows guys, they could be reading this thread right now

I certainly would ^_^ That was one of the fun parts of working in the video game industry, lurking around the internet for anyone discussing games I worked on.

But if they are here, I'm sure they wouldn't say anything since it would corrupt the fascinating fun of seeing what people really think about your work.

Wow, you worked in the vg industry? I am not at all asking you to specify where, but I am curious, did you ever work for a well-known company or on a popular game?