What if PETA decided to attack MLP?

remove p l e a s e ?

(edited)

I'd probably ask when anyone would take them seriously, their named after bread first off......

Edited by Swollen Ostrich

"There is no innocence on the internet, only varying degrees of guilt."

In other cases, I would have zero idea what they would be doing with attacking MLP (any case for that matter.)
Fluttershy snapping the bears neck could be dragged out of context. 

Me: (brace for sarcasm) Ohhh noooo, PETA said something stupid, irrelevant, and blindly hypocritical again.  Surely this will be the end of MLP.

I remember when they went after Mario / Super Mario 3D Land for the tanuki suit...  That...  Originally appeared in Super Mario Bros. 3 lol.  PETA, you guys are just so on the ball!  (More sarcasm at the end there.  Really I just like typing things between parentheses.)

zbVhNRD.gif
"It uses the faculty of what you call imagination. But that does not mean making things up. It is a form of seeing." - from "The Amber Spyglass"

It would give me a chance to beat up a PETA drone :D I beat one up because he tried to bitch to me that i was mistreating my cat, who was pregnant and was having her babies, which i had brought to the vet because she was having problem during the pregnacy..

Anyway.. PETA wouldnt come after MLP, since the characters aren't being abused in anyway..

Me: (brace for sarcasm) Ohhh noooo, PETA said something stupid, irrelevant, and blindly hypocritical again.  Surely this will be the end of MLP.

I remember when they went after Mario / Super Mario 3D Land for the tanuki suit...  That...  Originally appeared in Super Mario Bros. 3 lol.  PETA, you guys are just so on the ball!  (More sarcasm at the end there.  Really I just like typing things between parentheses.)

Hey that was serious business!  Thousands of imaginary tanuki were killed so that Mario could turn into a statue.

/Sarcasm mode deactivated

• Brohoof 1

Hey that was serious business!  Thousands of imaginary tanuki were killed so that Mario could turn into a statue.

/Sarcasm mode deactivated

Lol!  I think if PETA had ANY credibility before they pulled that stunt it all just went flowing down the warp pipe.

zbVhNRD.gif
"It uses the faculty of what you call imagination. But that does not mean making things up. It is a form of seeing." - from "The Amber Spyglass"

Peta= People eat tasty animals! :P

I mean, I am all for animals being treated right and all that, but really, they take things WAY to far, they are nothing more than an extremest group and should be ignored.

• Brohoof 1

8r6aiHM.png

PETA would attack the most stupidest of things. I would totally ignore them if they try to attack and complain about a harmless tv show that I love. I still could not understand why they attacked the pokemon video game and complain that it was cruel to animals. A lot of pokemons don't even look like animals and most importantly they are not real

2zr2ps5.png

People are still taking PETA seriously?

Nope. Everybody knows by now that PETA is totally fucked up.

Anyway, I would laugh.

• Brohoof 2

Signature now 99% less edgy!

People are still taking PETA seriously?

Discussing them on the internet does mean they're being taken seriously.

Peta= People Execute Terrible Abuse

Fixed it for you. :comeatus:

This assumes that anyone takes PETA seriously and not as an animal murdering nudist colony.

Lord Tirek could be their mascot.

• Brohoof 1

1: The horns on the unicorn's head! It's unnatural and it is harming them and it also causes cancer!   2: Wings?! How dare you remove the wings of a bird and surgically attach it to a poor pony?!   3: Showing us cartoons where animals (sentient ones) get beat and imprison in stone?! What is this?!    4: Telling us that it is ok to steal a dragon egg and blast magic on it and force it to serve another being?! Animal rights!
These are all worthy reasons to actually go and shoot myself. 

(edited)

I don't think it would be any different than the last time they tried something like "Black and Blue". The stages of PETA parody generally go something like this:

Stage 1: Confusion

(What is this? What stupidity is PETA up to now?)

Stage 2: Anger

(How dare they! How dare they try and ruin what I enjoy!)

Stage 3: Complete Disinterest.

(It's PETA. They're not worth anymore than my pity.

By this point I'm pretty sure it's common knowledge that PETA are just a bunch of trolls poking a hornet's nest for the sake of getting a rise out of people.   

Edited by PoisonClaw

MLPForums "Self-Proclaimed" Kamen Rider Nut
Now, count up your sins!
I do Traditional commissions, by the way! See them HERE!

post-8308-0-43031100-1429818502.png

Banner was done by the wonderful Kyoshi.

Honestly, it's best to just ignore PETA. They feed off of attention. That's what I'd do. Just ignore them. Plus, I don't see any reason they'd have to attack MLP. They wouldn't get anywhere with it anyways.

(edited)

PETA's like the dumb kid willing to do anything for attention, even if it goes against his so called beliefs.

Edited by Dry Colt
  • Brohoof 1

"Oh look, there's our friend Rarity GOING DOWN IN FLAMES!!! ISN"T FRIENDSHIP MAGIC!!!?" -Tabitha St. Germain as Rarity

"No matter how many times others tell you you're great, all the praise in the world means nothing if you don't feel it inside.......Sometimes to feel good about yourself, you gotta let go of the past. That way, when the time comes to let your greatness fly, you'll be able to light up the whole sky." -Cathy Weseluck as Spike 

I don't think they would, consider that Fluttershy is an animal lover...

When has that ever stopped them?

I don't think it would be any different than the last time they tried something like "Black and Blue". The stages of PETA parody generally go something like this:

Stage 1: Confusion

(What is this? What stupidity is PETA up to now?)

Stage 2: Anger

(How dare they! How dare they try and ruin what I enjoy!)

Stage 3: Complete Disinterest.

(It's PETA. They're not worth anymore than my pity.

By this point I'm pretty sure it's common knowledge that PETA are just a bunch of trolls poking a hornet's nest for the sake of getting a rise out of people.   

You skipped over Bargaining and Depression.  Don't you know anything about the stages of grief?