Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things to do before Season 5

inactive lol get mem

(edited)

Now that season 4 is over. The hype for season 5 must be through the roof. So I made a list of things to do that will keep you sane until season 5;

1. Ponies the Anthology 4:

One of the greatest things that comes after an MLP seasons finished. I may be one of few that actually like the Anthology but I guess it is just filler.

2. Re-watch EVERYTHING:

I will be doing this. Watching all episodes seasons 1-4 to keep my pony spirit up. And then doing it again!

3. Fan reviews:

With the end of a season, comes a shit ton of season reviews. This will be the case with most MLP reviewers TBBAP, Digibrony etc.

4. Make your own episode:

Use the power of imagination to think up your own episode/season. I don't usually do this but I might in this case.

5. Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks:

Thanks to "Miaq_The_Truthful" for reminding me about this. We cannot forget the new film. I'm not very excited but I did enjoy the last film.

Enjoy your time without ponies and party on :)

Edited by CharlieD282
  • Brohoof 8

The 2. will keep me busy for a long time, I have to finish my reviews.

But it's kinda hard to rewatch the first episodes just after today's episodes, they would seem kinda lame. :x

The anthology for me really only takes up like one or two hours at best, not really as much time as a season that only airs new episodes one day a week. And as it appears to be better than the first, you could add EqG 2 to that list, as it most certainly will be in theaters before s5 primers.

5. Watch EQG Rainbow Rocks when that comes out.

6. Complain/proclaim about how terrible/awesome the movie is on the forums

7. Read the comics (seriously, they're awesome).

8. Catch up on some fanfics

9. Post in this thread!

• Brohoof 3

I think there are way more fans of the Anthology series than you think, I for one am really excited for the next one! I just finished downloading all of the episodes so over the summer I'll be watching the past seasons too, and though I'm not as excited for it I'll be watching Rainbow Rocks too. 

Happy Waiting Everypony!

Be overwhelmed by the amount of fan content that's gonna be inspired by the finale of Season 4. It better be good, because we'll need to wait around 7 months before a new episode comes out. :/

(edited)

To get my pony fill, I'll do the same thing I did between Seasons 3 and 4: rewatch the old episodes, read the comics as they come out, read fanfiction, listen to all the songs, watch fan animations, draw ponies and all that. There's so much more now so I'll be a busy brony.

Edited by Rainboom Dash

Much of what's in OP's list is in mine. I don't care about the reviewers, tbh, and I'm not going to make my own episode. A few abstract ideas as to what the next season will contain is as far as I dare to dream.

Equestria Girls 2, without a doubt! I liked the first one, so I'm stoked for this one too. All of the trailers have been amazing. ^^

Last night I marathoned through season 4. Someday before season 5 airs, I'll be going through the whole series! Last time I did that was at the end of season 2. Quite an endurance test back then, and it's going to be much harder this time. Totally worth it though!

And those comics. I still have yet to read any of them. This is my opportunity.