Lankman

Animaniacs/Pinky and the Brain

Digimon Frontier

Jackie Chan Adventures

Cardcaptors was good

Xiaolin Showdown

Batman Beyond

Futurama

Also nice Garfield and Friends Peter Sam! Good choice there too. I wouldn't have thought of it.

• Brohoof 1

Favorite shows (bullet pointed, because there is no particular order):

• Futurama
  • American Dad
  • South Park
  • Powerpuff Girls (original)
  • Teen Titans (not TT Go)
  • Pokémon (first gen)
  • Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends (darn it, Lauren Faust is some kind of genius)
  • Bob's Burgers (for reasons unknown)

In no particular order.

Oggy and the Cockroaches

Dan Vs

The Simpsons

Oddly enough considering I'm on this site mlp:fim isn't among my favorite cartoons. 
I certainly don't find it bad. I'm just not that big fan of slice of life and the massages in it are too naive for my liking.

p.s. English isn't my first language so I'm sorry if some of the sentences are awkwardly written but this is the best I can do.

(edited)

The Simpsons and King of the Hill are the only other cartoons I watch. Occassionally I'll watch the Cleveland Show if nothing else is on, but.... meh. MLP actually finally surpasses The Simpsons as my favorite TV Show.

Edit: I still like the old school Scooby Doo and Flinstones too.

Edited by Pinkie Pie Rules
  • Brohoof 1

One of the shows I'm into right now is Fairy tail.It's funny,action packed,and a little bit to kinky too!

The show is about this guild in a country that is filled with many magic powers. The guilds name is Fairy tail, and they go through many wacky adventures!

Currently enjoying the 2012 version of Teenage Mutant Turtles, although I'm generally a fan of most of the ninja turtle series from the past as well.

An old cartoon that had ended years ago would be Danny Phantom, that was one show that missed so much potential IMO in its final season.

Adventure Time, The Amazing World of Gumball, Gravity Falls, Littlest Pet Shop, all series of Pokemon (except for the BW series, that was awful), Scooby Doo Mystery Incorporated, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends... Ah! So mnay good shows, so little time!  :D 

• Brohoof 1

Batman the Animated Series remains my favourite cartoon, there is also Batman Beyond, Digimon season one, two, Tamers and Frontier, South Park, Futurama, Lilo and Stitch the Series, Kim Possible, and the Magic School Bus.