Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Alpha Team

What is Rarity's New Dress about?

Rarity makes a "dress" consisting of parts made from the rest of her friends. It ends with Spike and Rarity fornicating on top of a dying Fluttershy.

Rarity makes a "dress" consisting of parts made from the rest of her friends. It ends with Spike and Rarity fornicating on top of a dying Fluttershy.

I now both want to read it out of curiosity... but I don't want too :/

The ONLY fanfic I've ever read was My Little Dashie and I cried with that one :blush:

But in light of that I don't think I'd ever want to read something sadistic about

the ponies I've come to love :(

I won't bother reading them:

Either they are crap, and i would have wasted my time reading them, or they are well done, and i might be disturbed for weeks .....

Or, at worst, both.

So, i'll pass.

Edited by Tiina Brown

Ive never actually found any of these fanfics scary or disturbing at all (i don't know, maybe it's just hard to shock me).

Sure, they were gory but not really scary, and i otherwise like these darker mlp fim stuff.

Edited by FlutterGoth

That makes me want to throw up, then take a 3-hour shower while scrubbing my skin to the bone. Why da f*ck would someone do that?! How da f*ck did somepon- no, SOMEPERVERT even come up with that?!

That makes me want to throw up, then take a 3-hour shower while scrubbing my skin to the bone. Why da f*ck would someone do that?! How da f*ck did somepon- no, SOMEPERVERT even come up with that?!

I don't know. Why someone would find that entertaining, I have no idea.

I can understand this kind of thing if they took an existing character flaw and really, really exaggerated it to a dark extreme (like an R rated version of "Party of One" or "Lesson Zero") but this is like... Rarity switched bodies with Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs.

I lost a bet to my friend and as a result I had to read:

Trixie's Funhouse

Sweet Apple Massacre

The Rainbow Factory

Cupcakes

Rarity's New Dress

It was horrible

Why? Why? Why?

What kind of soul thinks of that stuff?

Anyone know any ways to help ease out the disgust out of my system?

If you don't like those types of stories, then why the hay would you read them?

Do get that out of your system, I recommend reading cute little fanfics. Here are a few good ones:

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/09/story-once-bitten-twice-shy.html

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/08/story-fell-into-right-hooves.html

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/07/story-kindnesss-reward.html

I've only ever read Cupcakes and Rocket to Insanity (Spinoff of Cupcakes) myself. I don't read fanfics often and the few I have were enough to interest me but there's more to read out there that I wanna check out like Fallout Equestria. But I've never even heard of the ones you've mentioned and now I'm morbidly curious because I'm one of them sickos that enjoys seeing things I love turned into the exact opposite of what they are in their original form. (I've seen enough extreme Sonic gore and comedy that totally shits on the original stuff but still like it even when it's supposed to be making fun of Sonic)

I would've asked if I could forgoe those reads for a hearty glass of cider Tobasco sauce. I'd drink it too, for the read would add nothing to my life. However the experience of the sauce would teach me both not to do it again, and what it feels like.

Read all of them. Cupcakes is freaky, SAM is disgusting, Rarity's New Dress is awkward, Trixie's Funhouse is funny and disgusting at the same time, Rainbow Factory is awesome.

The reason I found cupcakes freaky is because Pinkie Pie is completely in character. She's her usual happy and carefree self.

I now need to read Rocket To Insanity. My brony schoolfriend suggested it to me. I also want to read Cheerilee's (I think that's how you spell it) Garden, but it's sooooo long.

I saw the original Cupcakes vid and it scared the f*cking hell out of me...And that was before I was a brony. I wound up watching the first episodes so you could say it was thanks to that sick freak that I became apart of the herd.

I also read it and found it really boringly written the only interesting thing was the author didn't seem to realize that RD should have died of blood loss early on from her injuries but that's it. I've read My Little Dashie and had a d'awww fest but the others I won't touch with a 9 and a half foot pole including the rest of the supposed fanficts out there. Cheerilee's garden sounds like Fear Garden from Vocaloid (look it up I won't link it), Rocket to Insanity sounds like the Second Alice in Alice of Human Sacrifice, Rainbow Factory sounds like Evil Food Eater Conchita and Cupcakes?

Welp it's like Circle you Circle You...I'm not sure if I'd get in trouble for linking to it as there is some blood so anyone curious I will PM you a link if you want but be prepared...It's creepy..

If the authors took the time to make legible, well-written works, I'd have been a lot more frightened. Read...read... ah, crap. I forget the name. It was written by one of the last great authors, and it's a book about mutilation short stories, where over 200 people were sent to the hospital with heart problems after reading the first few stories.

Damn, I gotta look for the title!

I think a lot of what gets written comes from the fact that it's a lot easier to write shocking material than good material but if you write something shocking enough it makes people feel like they should inflict it on other people a la "look at how gross/disturbing/fucked up this is" there is lots of great fanfiction out there though even some well written grim fanfics like Fallout:Equestria

I have only read Rainbow factory and Cupcakes. imo i think they was a bit to gory to be taken serious. Also they both was kinda poorly written, especially Rainbow factory.

Edited by Robojot