Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you have a "brony urge"?

HorsesandMOARGaloar

Short answer: nope.   :mellow:

MLP is more of a security blanket with me.  I enjoy it on its own, but mostly I watch when something bad has happened in my life, or when I'm feeling particularly anxious.  Otherwise it's just a casual need for a quality program.

To be honest, I don't think I do :huh: I guess it's because I'm in a lot of fandoms besides the bronies so I have plenty of things to occupy my time while I wait, plus when I am in a pony mood, I go and look up fanwork on YouTube, Tumblr, DeviantART etc etc

Short answer: Yes.

Long answer:

I can not survive without ponies. Do not take that as humorous, by the way. It's helped me through some really tough times.

Oh, and I've been up all night looking at fan art and fanfiction.

I can go for about 2-3 days without My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, after that I get really frustrated at everything. After about a day I will try and ponify everything, I stick to watching the episodes again and again... But after like watching all 4 seasons, 4 times... It does kinda get a bit boring.

CAN'T WAIT FOR SEASON 5!!!

But after like watching all 4 seasons, 4 times

:squee: Look!  Someone else whose done the same thing as me!

... It does kinda get a bit boring.

Yahhh... I decided to take a break from watching the show, and focus more on this site, and the fandom in general, like fan-art, etc.  I don't want to burn myself out.  When I first became a brony, I kid you not, after watching the pilot episodes I was hooked, and I would watch like 5 episodes a day.  So, lol, anymore I might watch one or two every week, but, that's about it, because I went full-bore/wide-open-throttle early on, which might not have been the best idea, but meh, Hakuna Matata.  

CAN'T WAIT FOR SEASON 5!!!

Yeehaw!   :smug: 

I can't either...  :muffins:

I have that urge, I can't go more than a few days without watching. It makes me aggitated and kind of depressed. Ponies are happy and nice that makes me happy, Most people are cynical, rude and mean that bothers me. If watching ponies keeps me from being like them so be it. Let other people be angry that's their choice, I'll just be a Brony and be happy for it.

HorsesandMOARGalore, I like the way you type, it's fun! On topic, yes, I do have a "Brony urge," a constant desire to do something pony related!

Edited by Feather Wind