Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are you going to be for Halloween?

RainbowDashie2000

I am going to be a Time Lord, the 9th Doctor specifically. I got the leather jacket, his Sonic Screwdriver and everything. It's really not a costume though, it is just a bunch of clothes I just threw together that hatched that idea.

• Brohoof 1

Since I love silly costumes, I decided that I'd go as a fairy princess as a joke. Nothing wrong at all with dudes in dresses, I just thought since I'm not out yet as trans, I'd do something no one at school but my friends would expect: me dressing stereotypically girly. Because why the fuck not. I'm considering putting bows in my hair, too.

Edited by Sir Fluffernutter
  • Brohoof 1

something so scary it's hardly seen, lurking in the shadows waiting to strike at any given moment...A Hasbro laywer with a C&D order lol (insert scary music)

But seriously im not going as anything, there's nothing in my town to do really once your done with the whole trick or treating thing. The Dances always suck cause they dont play any good music..since the people playing the music seem to think country is still the only style of music 

• Brohoof 1

I'd like to go as either my Destiny character(a hunter), or an assassin(AC). I generally make my own costumes, so really it comes down to how much sewing and prop hunting at thrift stores that I want to do. Though I am going to a zombie themed airsoft OP soon, so I might just reuse my outfit and be a survivor. Unimaginative? Ha! I call it frugal!  :smug:

I haven't really celebrated Halloween in years. I'm not much of a dresser-upper, and I think Halloween is better as a kid.

I had yet another change in plans. I went to Party City and saw Rainbow Dash costume stuff. So, that's what I decided I'm going to be when I pass out candy. :3 Yep. I'm going to be ol' Dashie. <3

1920268_1569851459903381_537342524877784

Edited by Loki of Sassgard
  • Brohoof 1

I'm going to be the freakiest thing on this planet. It's called... Myself.

I stopped dressing up for Halloween when I was about 9 or 10. But I could do my EG Big Mac cosplay... :P

Edited by Twilly F. Sniper

I'll be what i have always been, and will continue to be each halloween.(Alteast until i acctually get a decent costume)

Black Death, Literally. No, not the disease, literally a "Black" Death.

Myself. I don't know anyone near me for the moment. But i would love to join a halloween party or gathering though :).

I guess i will celebrate it with Metal Gear Solid 2 and potatochips. Snake is awesome.

Edited by ShintX

I wanted to be a broken doll. My idea is to have her dressed in lolita so, I will try to make a dress myself for that~

Luckily I have a lot of things I have collected over time, like this wig with the curliest pigtails, red contacts, some really great heels with laces (one of them needs repairs tho :C), and a ton of scavenged black fabric. 

I need more things tho and hopefully I get commissions so I can complete my idea ;w;

I might Dress up as Rainbow Dash I never cosplay as an mlp character before so this might be fun

Are you going to walk around at an elementary school with your costume?

I'm probably going to be eddie gluskin for halloween. Because he's a misogynist psychopath like me.

I was planning for ages and at one point I wanted to be Pinkie Pie but

1) I wear glasses and can't get contacts for medical reasons

2) I don't have blue eyes and can't get contacts for medical reasons

3) I have like one pink shirt. That's pretty much it.

Back to the drawing board! :/