Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you want for this Christmas?

Spikey-Wikey

Not until December starts.

Also, I can not STAND Christmas music.

Thanksgiving is a great holiday. It's just too bad it's not celebrated like Halloween, Christmas, and Easter. 

Come on people, remember Thanksgiving the way it's meant to be. Decorate, get into the Thanksgiving spirit, it's November.

Christmas music is OK (insert "still better than most music today" joke), it just suffers from being so overplayed, that by the time December 25th rolls around, you just want to smash your car radio.

• Brohoof 1

Christmas music is OK (insert "still better than most music today" joke), it just suffers from being so overplayed, that by the time December 25th rolls around, you just want to smash your car radio.

That's why I hate it. Not to mention how many versions of literally every song there are. It's annoying to hear "I'll be home for Christmas" over and over again, just with different people singing it.

Holy smokes, this thing really is coming earlier and earlier every year... I can't really get into a Christmasy-feeling until I see snow on the ground. That's when I start watching Elf and the Nightmare Before Christmas for a second viewing.

Thanks for reminding me though, I like to get my shopping done on or slightly before Remembrance Day.

Okay, I'm not a fan of snow or Winter at all due to hating the cold, the massive amounts of accidents, and the fact that it's hard to walk outside without slipping and hurting myself. But, I actually like the snow around Christmas. It helps bring out that Chrismtasy-feeling and brings all the nostalgia from previous Christmas. It's too bad that feeling goes away after New Years.

I don't think of Thanksgiving as having a season.  There isn't a "spirit" I would associate with it like I do with Christmas.  I just think of Thanksgiving as the half-time show of the two-month Christmas Season.

Just as the topic says... XD What are some things you are looking forward to getting this year? I'm really looking forward to getting my Equil Smart pen. It writes like a normal pen, but it will transfer what you've written to your iPad or tablet. I also want some games for my 3DS and PS Vita, and a Stuffy plush from Doc McStuffins! Yes, I want him. I think he's absolutely adorable. <3

So, what about you guys?

• Brohoof 1

@Shawn Parks and I have merged each of your respective topics with the existing topic on the subject, in the future remember to use the search function to double check to see if a thread already exists.

I want a new computer that does not run on Vista. (If you ever used Vista, you would know it sucks.) besides, my computer is barely hanging on. Some of the keys are missing. The J key sometimes gets jammed. The actual screen doesn't work, so I have to connect it to the screen I used for my desktop that I lost. (It lasted about a decade.) The battery is very weak, so I have to always keep it plugged in. Even after deleting a lot of unnecessary files, it lags a lot. I am pretty sure it's time for a new computer now. I'm not the kind of person who wants something solely because it's new and everyone else has them. 

I also want a sewing machine, new fabric scissors (The ones I have are weak now.), fabric, while at it, I would also like the stuff plushies are made out of along with the stuff they put inside and other things needed to make pony plushies. 

I also may need another sketchbook, clay tools for clay, another pan for my kiln because the original one is gone. (It's an Amaco kiln.) glaze (the kind for clay.) Pinkie Pie and Twilight figures. (I have the other four.) 

My list: 

1. A computer
  2. A sewing machine
  3. Fabric
  4. Fabric Scissors
  5. Fabric plushies are made out of
  6. The stuff used to make the eyes
  7. The stuff to put inside them
  8. Sketch book
  9. Clay
  10. Tools for clay
  11. Kiln pan
  12. Glaze
  13. Pinkie Pie brushable figure
  14. Twilight Sparkle brushable figure

That is a lot... I am definitely not getting most of those. 

Well, here it goes!!! *throws paper at the ground and starts rolling*

A 3ds

A new computer

An iTunes gift card

A gold membership for Xbox live

World peace

Inmortality

Derpy

Sweetie belle

A rock

A ruler

My own car

A lobster

A Pokemon plushie

A real Pokemon

• Brohoof 1

A little bit of money, a happy day with my family and friends lots of hugs and for my dog to stop farting on me  :blink:

Forgot to add the most important thing the one item i want more than a huge muffin is a derpy plushie