Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Describe some times when you've cried

ShintX

I don't cry very often. I tear sometimes when listening to a touching song. The last time I actually cried was when I visualized a death scene I wrote for my novel.

Well, there was this one time, right before bed, I was on You Tube and came across this mini movie called "My Little Dashie" and...... :P

I cried for so long after watching that.  :(

I've had many a moment when I cried and many times it was over my heart breaking its very easy to break a heart I guess and its harder not to steel up that heart but I've made it through the dark times and into the light, now I just cry when I watch heartwarming films everybody needs a good cry

I'm pretty sure most people have cried before, but I'll stop being cute, and answer what I'm assuming your question is.

I don't cry very often, and the last time I did was about year ago. For personal reasons, I'm not going to say what I was crying over.

I had moments I've felt like crying recently, when I left my job from being harassed by management and I felt like I left my friends as well. The most time I've ever cried in a certain timeline was when I was in middle school. I was disliked by many, I got hit and pushed around. Whenever I reported these abuses I always got scolded and I was blamed for seeking them justice. It made me into a very sensitive person today, I have serious trust issues with people because of the trauma I've endured. It feels good to cry, a sudden weight off your shoulders and somewhat feeling invincible and saying "You can't take what's already been taken from me." attitude. :)

No, I have never cried at any moment in my life.

I came out of my mother's womb with a full beard and a battleaxe.

That's how manly I am

Alright Gimli from Lord of the Rings. :D

• Brohoof 1

I cry fairly often to be honest. I am a sensitive person to a lot of different things. On top of this there is depression and things like that so crying happens a lot for me. I wouldn't even consider them 'moments' at this point. :P Usually it is a case of a chain reaction. One thing will get my emotions stirring then it goes into slinky mode with thoughts and...the end result is usually tears. Loneliness is a good spark.

It is a great stress reliever so there is a positive to it.

I think there's a moment where everybody has cried. Crying is a natural thing, and even those who don't cry often might've cried at least once in the past.

That being said, I cry a little too much, even over little things. Strangely, however, the last time I cried was a month or two ago, and I usually cry every week or two.

I think I've probably been crying every 1 to 2 weeks

Earlier today actually

Because something hurts me but I keep getting lied to just for the sake to "sweep it under the rug" so they can keep doing it

Lie to me, try to make me feel better just to sooth me for the moment then wait until they think I'm not paying attention and keep doing it, and revel in it

It's complete crap

-when my boyfriend(ex now) got into an argument with me, and we broke up over it. The very next day he went and made out with his ex and then told me about it. He dated the other girl for like 2 years, they broke up and then he dated me. I figured he still loved her and that I was just a rebound, but it hurt to actually know I was.

-when my dad screamed at me, told me to get the eff out of his house and go to hell. I cried so hard. I didn't even do anything. He was trying to register me for the SAT and the computer was being stupid so he took his anger out on me.

-when my cat died earlier this year. I was heartbroken, I loved my little Dale. :(

-last school year when I failed my physics exam and thus failed the class. I held in my tears, but was so distraught that I missed my bus stop. I got off on the next one and just burst once I stepped off. It was a bad day. My mom fixed everything though, damn teacher gave me a test and I wasn't taught like 75 percent of the exam.

-drank too much. Woke up the next day feeling like complete crap. I think that was the last time I drank anything and that was like a couple months ago.

-after my jaw surgery, for the first week I was throwing up blood. I cried so hard. It freaked me out. Also cried for the fact I couldn't eat real food, like chew anything, for 6 weeks. That was the worst. But it's been about 8 months and now my smile looks great! :catface:

-on pinkie pride when pinkie licked her tears, omg it was so cute and sad at the same time.

I cry more when I'm alone than I do when in front of other people. The only people I've cried in front of is my mom and my older sister. Never cried in front of anyone else.

Edited by Cupcakes14

I think when it comes down to it we all need to have a cry in our lives so that we can release all the negative energy that was pent up for so long now that I've had my cry I find that I don't cry as often as I used to (though sometimes I cry during sad movies still)

I don't cry very often, I wasn't really allowed to as a kid. But on the odd accasion when my face does get leaky its always something silly and bitter sweet. Like the episode of Doctor Who when they took Vincent van Gogh to a museum containing his art. But the most recent time I teared up was in an episode of Scrubs, when JD and Turk spent an entire evening with a terminally ill old man. I don't know why but that was really touching.

When I was a really little kid, I read this book in sunday school of a dog getting run over and I was crying about it, and my dad came to get me and he asked why I was crying and I wouldn't tell him, and he got scared that I'd been molested or something because he could not get me to tell him why I was crying, and eventually I told him it was because of the book I read where the dog got ran over.