Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

what's your fashion style?

T-shirt and jeans for school, work, and going out. I love wearing dresses though. I would wear them all the time if I weren't so self conscience.

And when I come home I switch to pjs or have a no pants party by myself.

Cargo pants, beanie on my head and I don't know, whatever I can get. Honestly, unless it's a special occation I won't bother to dress nicely

(edited)

I typically wear a pony T-shirt and dark cargo pants when I am out in public, and I will wear running shoes or Reef sandals depending on what I am doing (I will wear sandals if I am just hanging out someplace or going to the store, and I will wear shoes if I am going on a walk, going to the gym, going to a shooting range, etc.) in warmer weather. When the weather gets cool during the later part of fall, I also wear a leather bomber jacket. During the coldest days of winter, I wear a Czech military surplus winter coat, long underwear, surplus wool socks, and US surplus "Mickey Mouse" boots.

I typically wear pajama pants and a t-shirt around my apartment. I also have a pair of footie pajamas with wolves on them that I wear during cooler weather.

I do not care for formal attire and I only dress nicely for rare occasions like weddings. In fact, I sometimes will go to the store or post office while wearing a pony T-shirt, pajama pants, and sandals.

I am rather open about being a brony, and it is now uncommon for me not to wear a pony T-shirt in public. :)

I have not gotten around to doing it, but I sometimes toy with the idea of getting some nail polish and painting my fingernails in a pony themed pattern (gender roles be damned). Maybe I should bite the bullet on this sometime soon.

Edited by M14Brony

Well it depends. At home, its whatever I please. But outside it depends.

-Before, I used to wear the same black sweater EVERYWHERE.

-Now it varies from either dress shirts (to feel a bit classy) or Heavy Metal tees (Pentagrams dood. Pentagrams.)

-If outside, blue jeans. No exceptions. No sweats, no shorts, no snowpants. JEANS.

-I got a poofy vest I save for Spring/Fall

-A green coat for Winter and Spring

-Usually sporting my ugly as hell purple toque during Fall/Winter/Spring when not wearing a dress shirt.

When the hell do you have time to get all of these pictures?! And why the hell is my text pink?! :lol:

(edited)

When the hell do you have time to get all of these pictures?! And why the hell is my text pink?! :lol:

What can I say? The camera loves me ;p lol.

and the pink is contagious,

submit,

submit,

submit.

~

Edited by Shankveld

Non-existent. :P

Usually a T-shirt and some jeans, though on occasion a tank top and a long-sleeve plaid over-shirt...

• Zipper hoodie (Red and black)
  • T-Shirt (Grey)
  • Jeans (Dark blue)
  • Black shoes made for awesome running (Because I'm cool like that)
  • Fingerless leather gloves
  • Sunglasses (That matches my awesome gloves)

That's how I roll :3

I'm pretty erm... Not sure how to describe it. Musical looking? I dunno!

I usually wear tighter clothing. Small shirts, skinny jeans, and a hoodie. As of late though I've been chilling out in some regular jeans, my leather jacket, and some medium sized shirts. I look all young and crap. xD

Home: Boxers and soxers (socks)

Outside world: Plaid shorts and a graphic tee. Typical teenager with out a flat brim hat(and proud)

I'm obsessed with having my colors match, from my clothes to my accessories, I only get out of the house one day a week (more if I'm lucky), so I'm totally become fashion-forward whenever I have to go out, even to if I'm going to the store. It drives my mom crazy but I have to look good no matter what, which usually involves a colorful blouse, jeans, dress pants, skirts, (mini or long) and jackets too.

Hair accessories is a must for me! I prefer colorful headbands, but just found a new love for putting big flowers clips in my hair and bows too.

The only jewelry I wear on a daily basis is hoop earrings, (I've been obsessed with them since junior high!)

Another thing: I. Love. Color! Some people, (mainly my mom and friends) think my style is a little juvenile for a girl my age, but it what I feels bring out my personality. I think I've gotten every color of all the types of hair accessories I usually wear!

Whatever I feel like at the time XD Usually I wear baggy, loose clothers that are comfy :)

Ohum. Hm. Let me think...

At school, we have to wear uniforms. It's either black dress pants or black shorts - however the shorts have to be the same material as dress pants, and both have to me from a store in the town. It's required. The uniform tops I choose to wear are the maroon golf tee, and if it's cold, a maroon long sleeve. It's better than the rugby.. have one, hate it. I'll also wear many bracelets (I need them to cover up my old scars anyways), and four rings, complete with a simple necklace (usually a small heart or something of the likes).

When I go out, I'm usually in skinny jeans and a top. It depends where I go or how I feel, though. Sometimes, I'll be in the mood to wear a t-shirt, other times, I'll wear a hoodie, and other times, I'll feel like wearing one of my more fancy tops.

I've been getting more feminine recently, starting with a dress about a month ago that my boyfriend bought for me. A little embarrassing but it felt good to wear something like that again. Short-shorts have been my recent buy. The fancier tops that I wear are usually really lose, but look good. My best-fitting colour is purple, so I will try to stick to that as well.

I have a long-ish purple "crop top" (I guess?) that I absolutely love. It shows a teeny bit of my stomach and is longer at the back. Another is a loser dark pink long-sleeve with a hole in the back.

My stores are Garage, Urban Planet, Urban Outfitters, RedBubble, HMV, and the like.

My moods change a lot though. I dress fancier when I have a slightly higher self-esteem.

Grey T-shirt, blue jeans, grey shoes (With Super Mario laces!), and a camo hat. Sometimes I wear a white hoodie.

Varies. Usually it's one of these two styles:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Usually it's something a little more flannel-ish. And I almost always have that beanie on.

Lol at that second pic xD

(edited)

I ALWAYS wear jeans. ^_^

That's funny, I NEVER wear jeans ^_^

Anyways, I don't care about fashion at all and I always wear a t-shirt, often with a hooded sweatshirt over it when I'm outside and always with sweatpants. :lol:

Edited by Jokuc