Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Discord/PSN/XBL/etc Exchange Masterthread

Derpy Azusa
Message added by Jeric

Discord Servers are now permitted to be linked in here provided that they do not lead to NSFW content or violating our Community Guidelines. 

Looks like I haven't post my skype here for a while now :3

jacksontrjin

Feel free to add me, I might not be very active since I'm a pretty busy guy but I'll try my best to keep in touch with you ^.^

(edited)

Well since I hardly has MLP/EQ Roleplays on there - here's mine it's pretty much a stupid name anyway I may make a new one then tell everyone on my old to request there. Drbttfguy - is me skype name and I planned to do EQ and MLP Rps with Neutron Star

Also say that you're from here so I know you're from this fourm or I'll just decline ya

Edited by Neutron Star

i'll throw it out there again mine is micaiah.flores i'm chill i enjoy indie gaming, i'm a musician, and i'm a bit lewd so be warned i rp (SOMEtimes) as well so drop me a line or chat hmu 

Don't contact me unless you PM me first other wise I'll ignore you......................................                                                         

the_professor13

Hey! Feel free to add me: chotigoribilli

Please include a personalized message so I know you're not a spammy bot. :)

I am not on all of the time because I also use Skype extensively for work, but I try to be logged in at least one place when I can. :)