Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you like PewDiePie, Cry, Tobuscus, Smosh or Nova the most?

AustinDJRobinsonPony

I used to really like PewdiePie, but I started to find him annoying after a while. Cry is now my favorite. He is quick-witted, smart, and takes the games seriously! Whenever the characters are talking, he either shuts up and lets them talk or talks for them in the case that there is no voice. His laugh is absolutely amazing! I enjoy watching his videos more than any other Youtuber, because he's funny without even trying. If you want a good, serious, yet funny LPer, Cry is your guy!

(edited)

Unfortunately neither no longer. I got sick of happy wheels and found that god damn adults react to pewdiepie video. I'm not allowed to watch these guys anymore sad.png

By the way try making this post a poll

Edited by Raiden_Opsaidoun

Does Robbaz, King of Sweden count? I'm not too fond of the rest. Robbaz, however... he always makes me laugh. Always.

His "Anyway, like and favorite this shit, become a viking today!" outro is probably the worst part of his videos, because that means they're over.

(edited)

(This is a rather fun topic for me, so sorry if I am an asshole who doesn't respect opinions)

Let start by saying that the fact that people like Poopypie more than Nova is fucking scary.

Nova is actual humor, while Pewds is screaming rape and titty jokes at the top of his lungs.

Toby is just annoying. I can tolerate him, but it he isn't funny.

Smosh should stay away from games. Their show just shouts out "Gimme your money who whores".

I have never seen Cry's videos, so I don't care about him.

However, VenturianTale is the worst out of all of these. I could rant about him all day, but that would be off topic.

Summary: Nova is awesome, Cry is neutral, and everyone else sucks balls.

Seriously, don't watch VenturianTale

Edited by Madman

I don't talk about it often, but I do watch PewDiePie. I don't like to be thrown in with the mindless drones of his fanbase, but I enjoy his videos. But my opinion is very unpopular among people I talk to, so I don't bring it up. And there's no need to; what I enjoy watching shouldn't change someone's opinion of me.

Toby's hilarious and I've watched pretty much all his Minecraft videos, and I'm now going through his Happy Wheels ones. It's a routine for me more than anything; late at night, bored, no one on, watch Toby kill himself or get killed over and over and laugh at it.

I've watched none of the others so I can't comment, but Pewdiepie seemed to be rather annoying, and his fans certainly seem to be.

I'm a bit tied Up between Smosh, Nova or Toby, I mean I love them all, For mostly the same reasons,

To Kill time, and Just be there for late at night moments, If I really had to chose, I would Pick Smosh, But They're Mostly Tied.

They're all overall funny, so I'm not sure.

~Sapphire <3

I like Smosh but their latest videos have been kind average. Not really funny at all. It's nothing like their old stuff. And Anthony and Ian don't even seem to be that close to each other anymore. Especially since Anthony proposed to his GF in Japan or whatever which some people speculate may drive their friendship further apart, which means more boring videos. Something crazy like that.

Toby's always awesome though. Never watched Pewdiepie or Nova though.

Out of these guys, I am more a fan of PewDiePie myself, despite the fact I can plainly see and respect why a lot of people don't like him. For one thing, he's loud and curses a lot, and makes a lot of sex-related jokes. I know that can be a turn-off for people, but not for me personally. I, for whatever reason don't mind his voice either. To each his own, I guess. He's an extremely nice guy in real life as well. He treats his fans greatly, and donates a lot of his YouTube money to charity and all that, extinguishing the "PDP just plays games for money" rants.

The only thing I don't like about him really are his fanboys. They give his fanbase and himself a really bad name, posting "PDP's the best", "Watch him or you have no life", "PDP is way better than Toby, Smosh, etc." crap. It's severely immature and doesn't make it too easy to watch his videos and having confidence in the fanbase. That said, they are really nice to him and return, and he really enjoys it. Overall, I have enough on my plate that I'm alright with just watching him, I'm not really interested in anything else. Nor am I interested in any competition involving who's the best. I know PewDiePie said it himself, he doesn't want to be ranked among other LPers, and I would expect the same from the others. They're all out there to just entertain themselves and others all over the world, and to make a living. No one said the world of LPing had to be a competition or flame wars over who's better, the LPers themselves wouldn't appreciate it, I'm sure. :)

• Brohoof 1

Cry and Nova are absolutely high on my like list. Cry has the voice of angels (and he's funny at times, but usually takes games seriously), while Nova is just straight-up funny and hangs out with other great YouTubers such as Sp00n :3

I used to watch PewDiePie, but he just got really boring to watch, and eventually I had to stop to avoid cringing at his overemphatic commentary and his bad perception of horror.

And I've never watched Smosh before, so I'd say I'm indifferent about them. But I honestly dislike Tobuscus. Never really got into his humour.

No offense, and I forgot to say this, but Markiplier is too loud. I don't like him. Mark's reactions seem fake. He screams too loud. Atleast the others can calm the heck down! Mark is yelling at you when he talks. Like "HEY GUYS ITS MARK AND WERE PLAYING BLAH BLAH BLAH." PS, during his montages, POOF! Gets annoying.

(edited)

Smosh is okay on occasion. I'm not much for the others. Despite the fact he hasn't done many, my favorite LPer will always be Spoony/Noah Antwiler. He just has a gift for funny and interesting commentary and reactions. His reviews are the same way. 

Pie, I saw bits of him in another video and found him annoying as hell. 

Also, I like this guy I found years ago:

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UClKuNynsv3FDpRcodgk8v6g

Edited by Shoboni
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Okay, I'm going to be spammed to death, but I don't give a shit;
I despise all of the above equally, except Smosh. More on that in just a sec.

PewDiePie, Tobuscus, Yamimash, Nova, and Cryaotic are all painfully unfunny douchebags, who do nothing but sit on their fucking asses all day, record some video game footage, live commentary, upload it to YouTube, and then, somehow, manage to make hand over fist in ad revenue from the ever-so-obedient fanboys of theirs who come back to watch the same shit over, and over, and over again.

These people cash in on the fact that video games are what just happens to be popular right now.
The same thing with Ray William 'Ima Steal Your Copyright' Johnson.
They take copyrighted footage (which in and of itself shouldn't be ineligible for monetization on YouTube, yet somehow these assholes get away with it) and then add in commentary that nobody in their right mind would give a flying feather about. (Thanks, Fluttershy)

Now onto Smosh.
I don't exactly like their content.
Only once or twice have I seen something that's gotten laughs out of me.
However, I do appreciate the fact that Ian and Anthony have made their own mark on YouTube on their own terms, and, throughout the years, grown into the most subscribed to channel on YouTube (although, I hear PooDiePie will surpass them soon, which is both highly illogical and incomprehensible to me.)
Smosh puts some actual effort into their shit, and manage to even be entertaining at times.
I might not like their content, but I have respect for them, unlike for these other guys.

Edited by Sickman

Pewds' vlogs, Pewds Does Everything videos and q&as are hilarious. And some moments in his let's plays.

Misao was the greatest Pewdie series ever.

Toby is less random and has sex jokes.

He kind of copies off Pewds but pulls it off because his voice is frickin' beautiful.

Also, I have some respect for the guy himself, his producers fired him as the host of his own show CWF.

Smosh are meh. They used to be really funny up until this year.

The only thing I anticipate are the yearly food battles because they cater to the fans.

I used to watch ShutUp Cartoons but that got old because of the crappy series.

Oishi HSB and Origins, Zombies vs. Ninjas, Dos and Donts and even Pubertina (don't hurt me) were great.

Nova is also meh. Watched a couple vids but they were boring.

Cry is a cool guy. He doesn't even try to be funny but is.

I can tolerate Cry, for the simple reason I find his voice funny in combination with the games he plays. As for Tobuscus and Smosh, they're sort of meh. I dislike PewDiePie the most, mostly because his fans are horrible and he seems really fake to me.

I really prefer "review" type video game videos anyway, like Jontron, PeanutButterGamer, the Completionist, Caddicarus, guys like that.

I can tolerate Cry, for the simple reason I find his voice funny in combination with the games he plays. As for Tobuscus and Smosh, they're sort of meh. I dislike PewDiePie the most, mostly because his fans are horrible and he seems really fake to me.

I really prefer "review" type video game videos anyway, like Jontron, PeanutButterGamer, the Completionist, Caddicarus, guys like that.

Game review? Do you like AVGN? AVGN (Angry Video Game Nerd) reviews old games on Sega Genesis, NES, Atari, SNES, Oddesey, and so on. He's really funny.

Game review? Do you like AVGN? AVGN (Angry Video Game Nerd) reviews old games on Sega Genesis, NES, Atari, SNES, Oddesey, and so on. He's really funny.

Yeah, AVGN was actually one of the first ones I started watching. I like James Rolfe in general really, his Monster Madness series is great too

I'm a go with pewdie and smosh. Don't like Toby that much because he doesn't really play games how there supposed to be played. Nova and cry aren't really Dat popular.

Added gamer: Rythian from the Yogcast. He's part of a gaming group called the Yogcast. He is the dark, magic loving, Mage kinda guy in minecraft. But when he plays other games he just goes with the story line.