Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you like PewDiePie, Cry, Tobuscus, Smosh or Nova the most?

AustinDJRobinsonPony

I find them extremely annoying, pretentious, and just plain unfunny. Their fanboys are even worse. I don't think the word subtlety has ever crossed their minds for a second

• Brohoof 30

I find them extremely annoying, pretentious, and just plain unfunny. Their fanboys are even worse. I don't think the word subtlety has ever crossed their minds for a second

That's fine. I know they can be annoying sometimes, but at least sometimes, they're funny at somepoints... and there is a lot of fans that makes youtubers annoying... that is how life is. D:

• Brohoof 5

I like Smosh and Tobuscus. The others are bleh.

I believe Smosh has earned the title of "Most Subscribed" on Youtube for their original comedy sketches, and hilarious, childlike antics. Yes, they can definitely be a little much, but at least they know how to have fun. 

I idolize Tobuscus. He's the silliest, yet most charming person on Youtube in my humble opinion. I can definitely get why people wouldn't like him, but I bypass that. He's a pure genius! I cannot even explain how much I love Toby Turner! He makes me sooooo~ Happy :D

• Brohoof 4

Pewdiepie and Cry are my personal favorites.

Nova and Smosh are unfunny to me while I have yet to give Toby a fair chance; even though his voice always sounds sarcastic to me. :/

Nova and PewDiePie are one of my favorite Youtubers.

I know that there are some Youtubers that do entertainment for their fans or just do it for the money. So, it is pretty easy to like one of these amazing people.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Never watched Cry, Tobuscus, or Nova. What I remember from Smosh and PewDewPie.....Not very entertaining to say the least. You kinda get their entire shtick after one video. The only two major ones that I bother with are Markiplier (though he can get VERY annoying, despite being a cool guy) and Storpey (A simple guy who is very funny, though inactive lately due to a nerve-like problem).

Edited by Kyoshi
  • Brohoof 2

Nova and PewDiePie are one of my favorite Youtubers.

I know that there are some Youtubers that do entertainment for their fans or just do it for the money. So, it is pretty easy to like one of these amazing people.

Nova and PewDiePie... some people should stop the fan wars... it's stupid... and yeah, I hate youtubers that only do it for the money. I only like to entertain people too on my youtube. my 650 subs that I entertain daily... :)

Never watched Cry, Tobuscus, or Nova. What I remember from Smosh and PewDewPie.....Not very entertaining to say the least. You kinda get their entire shtick after one video. The only two major ones that I bother with are Markiplier (though he can get VERY annoying, despite being a cool guy) and Storpey (A simple guy who is very funny, though inactive lately due to a nerve-like problem).

Well, Smosh and PewDie we're entertaining back in the days... smosh in 2010 and PewDiePie with Amnesia and Happy Wheels... and I'm a fan of markiplier... :)

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

i dislike them all to some extent, although i can atleast  tolerate smosh and tobuscus.

pewdiepie is definitely my least favorite-  ironically, there's another swedish horror channel i watch called TheBeercake img-1598964-1-biggrin.png beercake may not be the most popular but i friggin love that guy img-1598964-1-wub.png i recommend him!

Edited by crazitaco

I haven't really checked out most of them... I think I saw a few vids with Nova when he did some shit with ssohpkc, back when I still watched him.

However... PewDiePie makes me want to set myself on fire.

I mostly stick to Raocow, Protonjon (when he actually uploads), and HuskyStarcraft, with the occasional PsyStarcraft and HCBailly thrown in there.

• Brohoof 5

I haven't really checked out most of them... I think I saw a few vids with Nova when he did some shit with ssohpkc, back when I still watched him.

However... PewDiePie makes me want to set myself on fire.

I mostly stick to Raocow, Protonjon (when he actually uploads), and HuskyStarcraft, with the occasional PsyStarcraft and HCBailly thrown in there.

I agree so much. PewDiePie is just...annoying.

Anyway, Toby is alright, but I didn't really enjoy him.

Smosh is funny, though I feel they've lost a lot of their touch.

Nova is cool but his videos just aren't my thing.

and I've never watched cry before.

What, no love for markiplier? But if I had to choose out of them... i'd choose tobuscus! If for no other reason then because he's funny. But I like markiplier much more them these guys!

• Brohoof 2

I used to love Smosh. Plain hilarious. I don't usually watch them that much anymore but I'd still say they're funny. PewDiePie got annoying(sorry PewDiePie fans). As for an unmentioned youtuber that I just adore, airjapesfifa. I don't love him for his humor, I love him for his skill in FIFA. He's a beast at that game, and I sorta picked up some tricks from that guy. And an unmentioned youtuber at I hate, KSIOlajidebt. He's annoying, his fans are annoying, and his videos suck. I'm ure he's a cool dude in real life, but his yiutube persona is annoying.

• Brohoof 1

Never watched Smosh or Nova, so I can't say anything about them. 

Pewdiepie can be funny at times, and can be extremely annoying at others. It really all depends on the games he is playing or what he is doing if it will be funny.

I've only seen a few of Cry's videos, but if I remember they were quite funny.

Tobuscus is the same as Pewdiepie, either really funny, or really annoying.

Really when it comes to Youtubers, it's all about what they do on how funny they are. Most of them can be very funny at times, other times  however, there just plain annoying. And let's not even talk about the few overly dramatic fans...

I watch some of tobuscus but i have to say i prefer totalbuiscuit to anyone else on youtube :) i feel like he treats me like a actually human beaing rather then like a 10 yr old :P.

• Brohoof 1

Pewdiepie is the only one of those that I've actually seen, and he is the worst. Unfunny, loud and annoying. I cant even comprehend how people can sit through those videos let alone enjoy them

• Brohoof 3

truth be told I love nova, I'm not a BIG fan boy or anything but I do love the guys video's makes me laugh a lot as for the other ones I don't even know who in the wide world of a Equestria they are not trying to be mean but I just don't. I kind of know who this Pewdiepie guy is I think, I think his a brony or something.

Never heard of any of those other guys besides PewDiePie, but I enjoy Tobuscus for reasons I can't explain. Yes, he's ungodly annoying, like I assume the rest of them are, but Toby just has this "aura" that allows him to pull it off somehow, at least for me.

I don't know about any of the other guys, but Toby's extremely dynamic in terms of content type; instead of focusing solely on LPs, he has other shows like Cute/Win/Fail, the Literal trailer songs, and even dabbles in animation. In my book, that gives him quite a few brownie points as an Internet celeb.

• Brohoof 1

Sometimes from seeing their content on YouTube, I can't tell the difference between any of them as they're so generic, especially their Let's Plays.

I find Tobuscus to be quite humorous in his Animated Adventures and his Literal Trailers are kinda awesome. I enjoyed Cute, Win, Fail but for some reason he's stopped that now. Smosh are okay, they'll put out something entertaining now and then but not that often. 

Pewdiepie just needs to stop existing and the other two aren't worth my time.

• Brohoof 4

I like smosh for a while and even subscribed, but I have not seem their videos in a while, pewdiepie I cannot even remember why I subscribed to him. I only toby due to the annoying orange, I have heard nova several times, and know nothing about cry

I've been a fan of Smosh ever since I was in high school. :D I'm very impressed as to how they've become successful. Food Battles, their side videos, and much more. Smosh is absolutely greeeeeeeat. :)