Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anypony have any tattoos?

Cloud-Kicker

Not really a tattoo, I made one myself with hair spray and powder, they last about a month before fading away. This was the first one I made ^^

7UAKqiY.jpg

Oh man, I just realized how sloppy I was back then, I've become way better at making them.

I have two, one is a predator alien text that says "Never Give Up"

The other is a rat prints and tail tattoo to show my love for my pet rats.

Tat6_zps0021b0a5.jpg

However I plan to get another tatoo for my birthday, it's going to be my cutie mark, I'll get it on my right shoulder.

BlissysCutiemark_zps990d02d3.png

I had also planned to get two more in my life, one to honor my father (RIP August 9th 2010) the other would be some kind of xenomorph mention and then i'd be done. However my husband doesn't like the idea of me being a walking art gallery, but I'm determined hehe.

I turn 18 in 5 months, I'm not sure if I want one. It hurts and it's permanent. But if I did get one, I'd get a small Hello Kitty on my hip. (Like under my stomach area) I can hide it, plus I think it'd be cute :3 I might get a Triforce somewhere, but not sure where. I don't know, I've always been a little skeptical about getting a tat.

Just got a new one this afternoon, drawn up by our very own @SkyBound. It's been over a year since he tossed the sketch up on here and I contacted him about getting it as a tattoo, but the wait was worth it.  :wub:

Turned out really well I think, needs a few areas touched up though. Mainly the yellows, which is nothing surprising since the lighter colors tend to always need it. I'm sure once the swelling and redness go away, and it heals up it'll look a bit better anyways. Got it on my inner forearm, no hiding my AJ enthusiasm from anybody now.  :comeatus:

post-9221-0-89905800-1400034637_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I do indeed have a tattoo, got it almost two years ago in fact.  I'll leave a pic of it below.  :muffins:

picture012_zps4d77be06.jpg

• Brohoof 1

• 8 months later...

I don't have one. Will be getting one eventually. I suppose I have a "style accessory" that I'm never without that makes me easily recognizable. Black hat (with or w/o the Excision logo) and two necklaces: school ring and excision pendant.

• Brohoof 1

Might involve scars or bruises. I don't know. Are cutie marks really necessary? I find them kind of pointless.

Sometimes I wish I could be reduced to an essence, but, regrettably, I can't think of anything. I *am* nothing.

If you consider our equivalent of cutie marks to be just the stuff we're never seen without that makes people think of us, I guess that would be my silver rose locket and my moonstone ring. I wear them all the time, and they both say a lot about me if you're willing to listen to me ramble on about meaning and metaphor for a while :P

• Brohoof 1

I'm a blank Flank because I despise a mark telling me what I'm suppose to do in my life (free will baby) also Ohhrah from Marine to my Navy brother.

HooYah! To you brother! Non Sibi, Sed Patriae

Semper Fi 

Semper Fortis! 

Might involve scars or bruises. I don't know. Are cutie marks really necessary? I find them kind of pointless.

Sometimes I wish I could be reduced to an essence, but, regrettably, I can't think of anything. I *am* nothing.

I feel the same, I just like my Tattoos, tells a story of my life this was just my first and most proud 

Nice tat. I'm picturing a MLP version with the letters 'EN' emblazoned over a battle worn Equestrian flag with an anchor in front and a phoenix perched on top.

I myself have no such cutie mark like that...

Hey all,

I'm actually...seriously considering...getting a left, lower arm sleeve tattoo of my OC. Orginally I was going for my own cutiemark, the heart with lightning bolt down the middle on my upper shoulder. But I realize I wanted more then that, dunno why... I want my OC, on my lower left arm on the inside, flying with her tail dangling downward. Her horn is conjuring a rainbow, and its litterally wrapping around my entire arm as it desends downward. Ya this is probably gonna be one of the most painful tats I ever recieve...but I'm seriously considering it for my birthday...or saving the idea for when I turn 30, which is next year.

I do have two other tats before anypony says anything. I have a small one on my right shoulder of Predator Text that says "Never Give Up" and on my left shoulder and chest area, are rat prints, to remind me of my love for my pet rats and former pets.

• Brohoof 1

I've got two tattoos - Sailor Moon themed ones I got ages ago, and still love, as they're nice and simple.  Debating on whether or not to get a pony one... my hubby's got Fluttershy tattooed on his right arm, and she looks pretty damn awesome!

Apparently I haven't replied to this topic lyet...

I have a tattoo of the Deathly Hallows, which I got in memory of a friend of mine who took his own life a few years ago.

QDyAt5a.jpg

• Brohoof 1