Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anypony have any tattoos?

Cloud-Kicker

Here are my tattoos:

s1t6aa.jpg

I got this one on my 19th birthday right before I left for college. I originally wanted the headstock of my favorite guitar, the Gibson Les Paul. I was going to start with the logo and build from there. The artist said the original size was too small so he had to go a little bigger. I like it, but I probably won't be able to ever finish my original idea.

dwooeu.jpg

I got this a few weeks ago. Best princess FTW!

(edited)

--

img-2367913-1-1o0zm8.jpg

Long story short, I've wanted this tattoo since I was 12

And longer story short, when I was 17, I was at my friends house and when I left I had a tattoo on the back of my neck.. (My mom had no idea... She was... Preeeeeetttttttttty dang mad.)

img-2367913-2-6zmyoo.jpg

img-2367913-3-2cqcp79.jpg

This... Is a very special tattoo. I actually got it on New Years eve of this year.

It's inverted, so it reads correctly whenever it's reflected.

I was engaged, for about a year, and we were together for two years. But on October 4th 2013, at about 8:50pm.. My Fiance was on his way to my house for a suprise visit. At about 10:50 I got a call from his mother telling me he was in a car accident. It was a head on collision and neither driver made it, which is a story within itself. But the scene of the accident is about ten minutes from my house.

"Rise and rise again, until lambs become lions" was one of his favorite quotes. And it's what he would tell me, and our good friends whenever we were going through a rough time.

He... Saved my life. And did more for me than.. Anyone could ever imagine. Without a doubt he was my soul mate.

Anytime I see a reflection of myself, I see this on my chest. I'm reminded of him, and everything he did. What he believed in and... That no matter how many times I fall. To always rise, and keep going.

He called me his lioness, so I need to keep on being as strong as one!

--

My next tattoo will be a set of Talaria on my outer ankles / calves, stylized like pheonix wings.

And then Navi behind my ear, as a tattoo for my mother.

My brother and I will be geting matching Boondock Saints tattoos after those!

Edited by Marbles

• 2 weeks later...

My entire family except for my step-dad has a tattoo. This includes my mother, my older brother, and my oldest sister. I may get one on the part of my arm that would normally be covered by a short sleeve. It would be something completely black with decent shading, and would likely be a symbol that represents something that I believe in, such as a pen on top of a sword making an X shape.

If you want to know about my family's tattoos, my mother has a tattoo of my first name and the names of my brother and sister on her lower leg spelled out in yarn, my sister has a picture of a spider, and by brother has a cliché quote etched across his chest that my step-dad told him when he was getting in trouble for graffiti (I know it sounds lame, but the quote means a lot to my brother, so don't judge him).

No, I don't.

But if I ever decided to get one, they would all have to be extremely meaningful.

Like you know, life touching.

Things that were big in my life.

Like, I would get one of Twilight Sparkle's cutie mark somewhere, probably.

Definitely one of Sonic somewhere, too! ^^

I have a few back of neck with love wrapped in flames, a treble and bass cleft turned into a hear music is life with notes staff and stars on my lower stomach, a My little pot head pony on my foot, a hatchetman on my wrist, rainbow dash cutie mark on my flank and a batman Harley Quinn inspired leg piece. and im not finished i have tones more to get

post-25406-0-75205600-1395706041_thumb.jpg

post-25406-0-85261800-1395706042_thumb.jpg

post-25406-0-81329400-1395706043_thumb.jpg

post-25406-0-42414200-1395706045_thumb.jpg

post-25406-0-47060600-1395706047_thumb.jpg

post-25406-0-64187200-1395706049_thumb.jpg

post-25406-0-37306400-1395706053_thumb.jpg

post-25406-0-63280600-1395706056_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

yeah, as you can see

post-650-0-78029600-1395708824_thumb.jpg

but seriously, nah, maybe one or two in the next year. nothing major.

• 1 month later...

I have 4 tattoos as of now and I plan on getting more.

The bird represents freedom, the Chinese cymbal stands for "dog" (My Chinese calendar animal), my dog's name after she passed away, and a tiger to represent courage.

post-14906-0-39531900-1399346332_thumb.jpgpost-14906-0-28923200-1399346391_thumb.jpgpost-14906-0-57087400-1399346442_thumb.jpgpost-14906-0-63035400-1399346494_thumb.jpg

The tatto i want translates to fortune favours the bold because i used to be insanly shy but now im a bold outgoing perso (just a little background if anyone was wondering) also i love your tattoos Samurott77

That's awesome, you should definitely go for it.

I'd like to get a tattoo sometime in the future. Not exactly sure on what it would be :P

You should that would be awsome!
  • Brohoof 1

I have 4 tattoos as of now and I plan on getting more.

The bird represents freedom, the Chinese cymbal stands for "dog" (My Chinese calendar animal), my dog's name after she passed away, and a tiger to represent courage.

attachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

Nice. You should get one with your favorite pony on it (:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Just make sure you get something you will no regret in the future.

In a month or so I am gonna get a shogunate mask on my shoulder. 

post-25650-0-59521800-1399348891_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kurai

Owel, I merged your thread with the existing Tattoo thread.

Now, I understand that getting a tattoo can be a big deal for many people, and as such it could go in life advice. But this perfectly serviceable tattoo thread was already here, so merging seemed like a good option. In the future, it's best to search for a relevant thread before making your own. Keeps things from getting cluttered, and it's less work for us ;)

I have a few back of neck with love wrapped in flames, a treble and bass cleft turned into a hear music is life with notes staff and stars on my lower stomach, a My little pot head pony on my foot, a hatchetman on my wrist, rainbow dash cutie mark on my flank and a batman Harley Quinn inspired leg piece. and im not finished i have tones more to get

Another Juggalo on the forums. Awesome  :D

I'm thinking of getting an ICP tattoo similar to this eventually,

n9FIzfF.jpg