Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anypony have any tattoos?

Cloud-Kicker

• 3 months later...

I searched around and didn't find any threads on this so...

With the premier of Ink Master tonight, I got to thinking... Who else here has a tattoo? For those who do, what made you decide to get it? When did you get it? How long did it take to be completed? For those who don't, have you ever considered it? What's stopping you from getting one?

Here's mine:

oaw8y5El.jpg?1

I'm a HUGE Legend of Zelda fan and I finally decided to get this last July. It took about three consecutive hours to finish.

Share your tattoos and stories here!

• Brohoof 3

No tats myself. But the Badassery is with your tattoo. :D

If I ever get a tattoo, it's probably going to be somewhere that can be very easily hidden. I plan on having a career where I wear a suit to work everyday so I feel like having a tattoo would be a little unprofessional for the field I'm going into. But I really like this tattoo! Of course with Navi, I'm surprised you didn't get "Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen!" tattooed all over your body :lol:

• Brohoof 2

If I ever get a tattoo, it's probably going to be somewhere that can be very easily hidden. I plan on having a career where I wear a suit to work everyday so I feel like having a tattoo would be a little unprofessional for the field I'm going into. But I really like this tattoo! Of course with Navi, I'm surprised you didn't get "Hey! Listen! Hey! Listen!" tattooed all over your body :lol:

Easily hidden was my thought too. It's on my lower leg, easily covered by a pair of pants. I actually considered getting "Hey! Listen!" tattooed as well...

Omg that is so awesome... 

I plan on getting this one on my right shoulder/ arm soon enough. 

rise_against_logo_by_gagbagchen-d53iqyt.

I'd also love to get this maybe on my back left shoulder not sure yet.... 

BoUnCInG_SOuLs_tAT_by_K_J_B.jpg

I would also really want to get this as a neck tattoo as well. 

foo_fighters_neck_tattoo_by_nathancolell

Only problem with neck tatts is with jobs and interviews so I'd really have to think that one over... 

Edited by Gone Airbourne
  • Brohoof 2

I've currently got a tribal style tattoo on my upper right arm. It's the outline of the St Florian Cross with a side shot of a flame wolf standing proud in front of it. It needs to be touched up some.

I've also got plans for an AJ tattoo designed by one of our members that will go on my left forearm. I'm also tempted to get a Trixie tat.

And for the longest time I've wanted a Xenomorph on my right forearm, kind of wrapped around like it's crawling up. That'll never happen though since I'd only be happy with it being realistic and I've never seen an artist around here capable of that, especially with a shiny black creature like a Xeno. Wow did I just let my geek show. lol

I figured there was already a thread for this, but couldn't find it the other day. And would you look at that, I already posted on page 4. Pretty much this exact same info too except with a pic of my current one, and I now have my pony tat picked out. lol

Edited by The Mane-iac
  • Brohoof 1

I want a penis pissing out bloody short swords on my back.

Holy shit, this guy is metal as fuck.

But anyway, yeah, I have three of them, part of a full sleeve on progress. All of them mythological figures and concepts from Greek culture. I'll post some pics later.

But yeah, I loooove ink. A good portion of my body will be covered in them eventually.

• Brohoof 2

I've got 4-one is the British and American flags crossed behind an eagle, one is the dragon from my first grading certificate, one is a sword and tribal design with my family's names and one is the Motörhead Warpig with 'Motörhead England' top and bottom.

• Brohoof 1

Hello!

I am a big tattoo fan, altough I don't have my whole body inked (yet). I only have a couple tattoos for the moment. Some of them are: an owl tattoo, a sagittarius tattoo (you probably know why a sagittarius tattoo, but I also choose it for the symbolism behind it), a ship tattoo and maybe my Zeus tattoo. 

Yes, most of the tattoos are pretty hidden (ask me why? Crazy, maybe because of the society who is how it is). Where do you have your tattoos hidden? Really curios.

@Gone Airbourne really love your future tattoo idea.

Don't have any tattoos but have considered it. Nothing is really stopping me, just haven't gotten around to it. Not sure what I would get as a tattoo though.

Have a few ideas though, I'm certain I would just get a small one. Something pony related and probably a car brand.

I'm not of age to get one, but I might get one in the future. Something on the upper arm so I can hide it for job interviews. Probably some sort of dragon design or something of the sorts(maybe Discord related.) However, I decided that on my 17/18th birthday, I'm going to draw a fake tattoo on my arm with washable marker to see how my grandparents react. My parents are in on it, too.  ;)

How about something like this?

img-245213-1-6a0105364cdc73970c01156f7d9

Lol, if I was a better martial artist (and in that kind of shape) I might be tempted into doing something that badass. But, as it stands, I do not think I will ever get a tattoo since my interests jump around a bit and I do not think I could commit to an image for life.

Same goes for branding - unless I somehow become a Shaolin fighting monk!

I had one almost identical to that one designed and deposited on-the opportunity to come over to the States came up and I had to choose which I wanted more. I still think about it-it's based on a Samurai tattoo. Very cool.

So if you don't know me, I'm a pretty big tattoo fanatic. I hope to get more in the future. I only have a few now.

My most recent tattoo. It represents being free post-14906-0-79854000-1393584868_thumb.jpg

This is the Chinese symbol for the word "dog". The dog is my animal on the Chinese calendar post-14906-0-69516700-1393584897_thumb.jpg

This is my dog's name. I got it after she passed away. post-14906-0-89953200-1393584980_thumb.jpg

I got this tiger as it represents courage. post-14906-0-88437300-1393585102_thumb.jpg

Edited by Samurott77
  • Brohoof 1

i got one on my shoulder a few weeks ago. i can't really show a pic since it's near impossible to take a proper pic of. tough it's a combination of all the birth dates of me and my brothers.

i'm also saving up for another one that i'll either get on my arm or on the side of my torso.

i got one on my shoulder a few weeks ago. i can't really show a pic since it's near impossible to take a proper pic of. tough it's a combination of all the birth dates of me and my brothers.

i'm also saving up for another one that i'll either get on my arm or on the side of my torso.

that's one way to never forget how old your brothers are and when their birthdays are, pretty awesome idea though :D

• Brohoof 1