Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you think is your favorite pony's favorite food?

ggg-2

Ignoring the joke about Shining Armor liking corndogs, I see Shining Armor enjoying donuts, often even going to Joe's shop on his break. Big Mac seems to have a love for apple fritters, seeing how he snuck one before the reunion.

(edited)

Everybody says Derpy loves muffins, but I'm not convinced it's her favorite food. :huh:

Maybe it's chocolate, she really seemed to like the chocolate fountain (in Pinkie Pride).

Edited by Blobulle

I can see Rarity really enjoying Crepes :D Sophisticated enough for her, but not *too* ritzy and something she's comfortable with, given her blue-collar upbringing :D I can see her enjoying the really, really fancy places, but Crepes provide that perfect balance that makes her love them.

Also, in my headcanon, Rares is a total chocoholic :lol: She has stashes of really fancy chocolates hidden all over the Carousel Boutique :D It's her guilty pleasure, but that's strictly in my headcanon, so yeahh :D

• Brohoof 2

You may not be too far off about Rarity being a chocoholic, Ghostie.she DID down an entire box of chocolates in Inspiration manifestation, after having her work critiqued by that puppeteer.

I can see Rarity really enjoying Crepes :D Sophisticated enough for her, but not *too* ritzy and something she's comfortable with, given her blue-collar upbringing :D I can see her enjoying the really, really fancy places, but Crepes provide that perfect balance that makes her love them.

Also, in my headcanon, Rares is a total chocoholic :lol: She has stashes of really fancy chocolates hidden all over the Carousel Boutique :D It's her guilty pleasure, but that's strictly in my headcanon, so yeahh :D

What about ice cream? She ate a lot of it in Inspiration Manifestation.
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Apple pies but... do they even make food without apples? :lol:

Edited by Guest

I don't "think", I know.

Twilight (best pony) Sparkle's favorite food is "Spike's hoof-licking nachos".

It has been confirmed.

Makes me wanna eat nachos even more now. ^^

When I do, I think of Twilight Sparkle. <3

• Brohoof 1

Fluttershy: Some kind of salad, I'm a carnivore. I don't know these things...

Luna: Moon rocks Probably something with class and historical value. I'm going to go with rice.

Derpy: Chocolate! (The evidence is simply much more convincing than the muffin theory.)

derpy_hooves__chocolate_by_cl0setbr0ny-d

With AJ I suppose it is obvious, it is even if her name. I suppose aside from that I could see her liking a lot of down home stuff like cole slaw, mashed potatoes, hush puppies, lots of fried stuff.

(edited)

Since Discord, being a spirit, doesn´t have to eat, he probably eats anything that goes through his mind.

He prefers things that aren´t usually considered edible, and he apparently loves to drink exploding chocolate-milk.

I also think that he would enjoy a good meal of fish-fingers in vanilla-sauce with Dr. Whooves.

Edited by YetAnotherDiscord

What about ice cream? She ate a lot of it in Inspiration Manifestation.

Good point :D I see that more as a comfort food for Rares, though, kind of like her chocolate addiction in my headcanon :D

It was probably chocolate ice cream :derp:

@ ghostfacekiller39 who says it's ice cream? It could be frozen yogurt, as you'd think Rares would be at least a bit more health conscious.

• Brohoof 1

I think Twilight Sparkle likes hamburgers, as we saw in Twilight Time. 

Yeah, I giggled quite a bit watching Twilight wipe the ketchup from her last hayburger off her face with another hayburger. She's still a university student at heart, and she's still maintaining that freshman fifteen.

Good point :D I see that more as a comfort food for Rares, though, kind of like her chocolate addiction in my headcanon :D

It was probably chocolate ice cream :derp:

She said it was vanilla oat swirl.

• Brohoof 1