New places in S5

Buttonmash1973

New place?  

17 users have voted

1. 1. Which new place might be in S5?

• Hollow Shades
    • Griffon Kingdom
    • Other

Zebra Kingdom would be a great idea. Don't know if they all rhyme like Zecora, and if they do that will be one annoying episode in the wrong writer's hands.

And any of the already established non-pony species' homes (Dragons, Griffons, Changelings) would be great.

• Brohoof 1

I am hoping to see the home of the griffons.

Zebra Kingdom would be a great idea. Don't know if they all rhyme like Zecora, and if they do that will be one annoying episode in the wrong writer's hands.

SSH. Hasbro might get ideas.

• 4 weeks later...

I would love to see Hollow Shades in the show at some point. I have seen it on the map of Equestria, and it looks absolutely beautiful. I hope that it is featured in the show at some point.

As season four left off with the introduction of the theme that Twilight and her friends would spread the magic of friendship across Equestria, that could potentially segue into spreading friendship to realms beyond Equestria, including the Griffon Kingdom and possibly other places as well.

If this occurs, it may take place during a later portion of season five, or perhaps season six and beyond.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

The griffins have been shown in many episodes (well maybe just two episode). They need to be further investigated. I needs to know more! I need to knownhow their society works. If it's similar to the pony's or totally different.

Edited by Crystal Mint

I'm not sure as to what I think might happen, but it would be really great to see Hollow Shades - it looks pretty mysterious. Besides that, I'd like to see some other cities in Equestria, such as Fillydelphia and Las Pegasus.

I would love to see Hollow Shades in the show at some point. I have seen it on the map of Equestria, and it looks absolutely beautiful. I hope that it is featured in the show at some point.

Isn't it where the first scene of Magic Duel + where Tirek and Discord first met take place?