Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What fast food restaurant has the BEST fries?

Jennabun

Alright, guys... I am very passionate about potatoes. I'm sure there are some of you out there who also share my devotion to the beautiful pomme de terre. I love potatoes in all of their many forms. But more specifically though, I take my french fries very seriously. So let's settle this issue, once and for all: where can you get the most delicious, scrumptious, golden, crisp, salty, magnificent french fries ?

My belief is that the best french fries dwell in the beautiful Midwest US fast food oasis known as Runza:

34ysdia.jpg

rayi4o.jpg

Just looking at the pictures makes me go akjshiyegeuwefwjfshgds.

What do you think?

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

I used to get my fries at "Quick". But then, several Quick restaurants appeared in the news after several people died from food intoxication. So, I kind of stopped going there...

So, now, I would say, Mcdonalds or Burger King. Classic, but I don't know any other fast foods,lol

Edited by boiteporte
  • Brohoof 1

In N Out Burger has the best fries in my opinion.

This right here. So many of my friends rag on me for loving their fries, I'm honestly surprised at how divisive they are.

• Brohoof 1

Omg. I'm very happy to see so many other fry-enthusiasts.

My second favorite would have to be Dairy Queen. I used to work at DQ, and I would make a crisp thing of regular fries, like these:

28sq3hs.png

And then I would dip them in the white gravy that comes with the chicken strip basket. SO AMAZINGLY GOOD.

2m5kqic.png

Seriously, everyone needs to try this. I still go to DQ sometimes JUST to order a large fry with a side of gravy.

• Brohoof 5

French fries are my drug. Whatever I get out to eat I MUST have fries!

Oh, and for me, the best is easily Wendy's, followed by Dairy Queen (though our local Dairy Queen is a tad inconsistent).

• Brohoof 3

I'm sure we all have different fast food places, depending on where we're located and all.

But if you know about it, there's a place called Five Guys that has some of the best french fries I've ever eaten.

• Brohoof 7

(edited)

I can't decide. :(

I'll go with McDonalds. Although I detest their burgers, their fries are incredibly addicting.

Five Guys also makes very good fries... And Wendys...

Now I am hungry...

Edited by Star Stripe
  • Brohoof 1