Banner by ~ Buffy

How do YOU study for tests?

I didn't study in High School. I actually experimented with studying a couple of times and the conclusion came to is that it actually made my test scores WORSE.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i dont lol   on the rare occasion that i do, i read over my mostly useless notes about 5 minutes before said test

I concur. I actually pay really good attention in class and have developed a way for me to take notes that are easy to find what I need. Then I just glance through my notes for the last 5-10 mins befo

I don't study. I never study. its like I cannot fuckin focus.  when I try to study I suddenly become tired. zzz

• 2 months later...

I write things down a lot and try to associate them with visual cues. I tend to see the world through artistic eyeballs and connecting an otherwise mundane fact or figure with something visually beautiful helps me to retain it.

• Brohoof 1

eh. haven't studied in a while, but I have had to sit down hours at a time, and sometimes I'll listen to OSTs as I do it

If you need noise try searching for study music on youtube. You could try animal crossing music or other calming peices. there's a channel literally just called Luigi; Lots of chill video game music there. Or just look for 10 hour rain videos.

Look over my notes until they're memorized 

Focus and study more on certain subjects that I struggle most in.

ask the teacher for any specific details on what will be on the test.

oh, and Listen to really motivational music like this:

:mlp_yay:

• 9 months later...

I highlighted whatever seemed very important in my notes and memorized what I highlighted. I also went to study sessions, which were very helpful for me.

Edited by EpicEnergy

• 3 weeks later...

Ok so like, information goes into my mind in the form of paper.  BUT my mind's secretary is a goat so she eats them all as soon as they come in.  She's a goat and her name is Lady Simone the 18th.