34 users have voted

1. 1. Be bitten by a:

• Venomous Snake
    • Great White Shark

okay hmmm...

i think the bite (only the bite) of a snake

should be much more painless compared

to the bite of a shark ( big jaws able to rip out

big junks of flesh compared to fangs *hint hint*)

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuut i suppose that the venom

spreading through your body isnt

quite a nice feeling either?

but i would go with snakebite i think

(edited)

I had a nightmare that a Great White bit me 2 days ago, it wasn't fun :P

If the probability of survival is equal, I'd go with the snake. Less chance of having a limb disappear in the initial bite, although the venom from the snake might require amputation anyway :(  Not exactly a great choice either way :lol:

Edited by Guest

The shark because you're saying it's only a single bite. while the snake will spread deadly venom through your body, the shark will only leave multiple, deep puncture wounds. no biggy :) jk. I think you would have a higher chance of survival with the shark

Well first off, I live in a landlock state.

I'd take my chances with a snake, cause i dont live near a large body of water(Gulf of Mexico) <- nearest one.

Besides, I could get medical attention quickly than getting bitten by a shark and losing blood like a gallon a second and die faster.

Since I have an equal chance of dying from either, the snake. If I survive the snake bite, then I keep on living my life like normal. If I survive the shark bite I'll have a gigantic scar wherever it bit me, or possibly a missing limb!

a Snake bite is a trip to the ER or a trip to the Morgue

a Shark will tear off a limb if your lucky chances of surviving against a shark are very slim

I would go with the Snake because I can't loose any of my limbs and Snake bites can be treated with anti-venom but you will suffer in agonizing pain for days

I'd rather be bitten by a venomous snake, and most of all, I'd love to work with dangerous animals anyway, so I'd like to keep a diamond back rattlesnake as a pet for instance. 

I'd rather neither, but since you asked, in the case of death, I think being killed by a poisonous snake would be less painful.