Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your dream?

Cloby604

@

As this doesn't have anything to do with the show or the brony fandom I'll move it this to General Discussion. Please keep in mind that any topics not relating to FiM or bronies go there.

Thank you. :)

It's very simple for me. I want to see as much of the world as possible.

I spend 99% of my life in my city for the past 25 Years and i really want to see whats outside of my city and even my country. I want to see all of Europe and maybe even go to Japan, which is my ultimate goal, because i want to see Tokyo so badly.

Funny. I also wanna see the world. In fact, i'm going to Berlin, here in april ^^

@

As this doesn't have anything to do with the show or the brony fandom I'll move it this to General Discussion. Please keep in mind that any topics not relating to FiM or bronies go there.

Thank you. :)

Oh. Thanks for that. This is my first time, but thanks for the heads up :)

Hmm well, my dreams have never really been big sadly. I'm kind of restricted alot due to mental illness preventing work, making concentration hard. Which makes learning hard sometimes.

I'm big into art though regardless. (pretty much all self taught since can't attend classes) I'm hoping that maybe one day, i can reach a point where i can try get make abit of money from it.

(long way to go yet) So yeah, i suppose something along lines of commission work or something.

Mainly a hobby and a form of relaxing for me at the moment, but i'm in no rush to get there. Maybe one day.  :derp:

• Brohoof 1

Funny. I also wanna see the world. In fact, i'm going to Berlin, here in april ^^

I was already there. Incredible city. You have to visit the Fernsehturm. They have a spinning restaurant up there. :D

Edited by Hypnosparkle
  • Brohoof 1

I was already there. Incredible city. You have to visit the Fernsehturm. They have a spinning restaurant up there. :D

I'll see, if i could get time to do it. Since i've already made plans to what i wanna see in the city.

Where Die Füherebunker (sorry if i typed it wrong)

History museums.

And many more. 

But i'll see to it, if i get the chance.  :smug:

One of my biggest dreams is to meet my hero PelleK. He means the world to me, and I would give anything to meet him someday. I had a dream about it one night. It made me so happy because it means that I'll get that chance one day. I also want to visit Japan for the first time as well. Japan is very beautiful. Everything about it is absolutely amazing, the culture, the music, the language... everything. It has always been one of my dreams to visit that place.

I'll see, if i could get time to do it. Since i've already made plans to what i wanna see in the city.

Where Die Füherebunker (sorry if i typed it wrong)

History museums.

And many more. 

But i'll see to it, if i get the chance.  :smug:

It's der Führerbunker. :P

Are you there for a few days? It's impossible to see everything there in one day.

You should also visit the Victory Column, if you're interested in monuments. :)

I loved German. but I never got to Berlin, see, back then they still had this whole wall thing going on.

I wouldn't mind going back... Well guess there's a dream for you

Edited by Argumedies

It's der Führerbunker. :P

Are you there for a few days? It's impossible to see everything there in one day.

You should also visit the Victory Column, if you're interested in monuments. :)

The plan, is from April 1 to 6th. Where i come from, we have a holiday, called Skær-torsdag, and Lang fredag.

I loved German. but I never got to Berlin, see, back then they still had this whole wall thing going on.

For some reason, i would give anything, to try and go back to the cold war. I'm just too obsessed with war history, sometimes.

I've always wanted to go to Germany. I'm obsessed with German history. I love the history of the formation of Germany and the German Empire. Wir wollen unseren alten Keiser Wilhelm wiederhaben. 

The plan, is from April 1 to 6th. Where i come from, we have a holiday, called Skær-torsdag, and Lang fredag.

For some reason, i would give anything, to try and go back to the cold war. I'm just too obsessed with war history, sometimes.

I am also quite obsessed with history, especially if it has something to do with war. I love studying the 30 years war and Franco-Prussian war. The Balkan wars were also quite interesting  :o

I was stationed in Grafenwohr/Velseck US Army back in the late 80's

I miss the Beir and Schnitzel

I was stationed in Grafenwohr/Velseck US Army back in the late 80's

I miss the Beir and Schnitzel

If you are talking about beer you mean Bier

I have four dreams I hope to accomplish in my life time

-join the Maricopa County Sheriffs Department as a Deputy Sheriff

-become a famous YouTuber

-be well known for my stories

-slowly die with my friends watching me

• Brohoof 1

I have four dreams I hope to accomplish in my life time

-join the Maricopa County Sheriffs Department as a Deputy Sheriff

-become a famous YouTuber

-be well known for my stories

-slowly die with my friends watching me

Slowly dieing next to your friends is an odd way to go out, and I plan to be well known for my stories, I have very many

• 4 weeks later...

I'm honestly not entirely sure yet, aside from a few fundamental goals, like improving as a person, developing my spiritual knowledge, wisdom and maturity, and learning more about life and the universe. 

More specifically, I feel strongly drawn to two very different ways of life.

I've always been into academic and intellectual things, and I'm thinking that I'd love to go into something involving computer programming. Being able to work on game design would be especially awesome. I also love mathematics so some day way off in the distant future I might even want to try to get a PhD in math and become a professor. 

Alternatively, I've always had a strong will to protect people and to right wrongs. I'm thinking about joining the military, and/or going into a civil service career such as firefighting, security, EMT, police, or FBI. I've even considered trying to become a nurse or maybe even a doctor. 

The thing is, I haven't decided yet whether I'm best suited to fight evil on the front lines with a gun, or in the background with positivity and love. The people who create art or provide services for civilization that are of a positive nature are just as important as the people who protect it using violence. If I was a computer programmer, for example, I could have the opportunity to work on games that help make people happy. That kind of positive influence can and has make a huge difference in people's lives. And besides, any positive difference, no matter how small, is worthwhile. 

And maybe it'd be best for me to do something like that. Or maybe I could hone my strength and physical abilities, pick up a gun and a taser and go to work actively controlling and reducing evil in the form of handling immediate threats.

Or maybe I could even do both. Life is long.

The ability to create an MLP game.

To have a super-computer with high-end games.

Real life Equestria,with ponies and everything

The ability to fly an aircraft

Have lots of aircraft

Have lots of ships(especially warships)

My very own world

The ability to relive and rewrite history

Edited by Rasydan_99

Realistic dream : become a world renowned herpetologist and travel to extreme places .

Unrealistic dream use genetic engineering to create my own animals. Oh and of coarse find some way to make my own version of Discord's chaosville come to life !