Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your dream job?

Miss Light Diamond

I'm working towards either death investigator forensics or as a private investigator.  If not, then an animators. 

Zookeeper. Doesn't pay much (and all for a lot of studying too), but I love animals so much to care about that sort of thing

I wanted to do something around drawings and animation years ago, but i like it more as a hobby than as a career now

14 hours ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

Either that or to become Carmen Sandiego.

But it would not be fun anymore once you get arrested. :mlp_wink:

A judge.

Ideally, I would be on the Federal Circuit Court of Appeals, which deals with a lot of patent cases, as IP was my specialty in law school. I won’t have the political clout or resume to get on the Supreme Court, though one can dream. :P

Edited by OptimisticNeighsayer

A graphic designer, as I could be both productive and relaxed within the same space. It's currently what I'm working myself towards, though it will take some time to achieve it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Being jobless and poor. So, I guess I had my dream come true in that regard. If it wasn't for a couple of friends, I would be starving or dead by now. Which is not so bad when you consider it. In fact, that was my intented plan. But fate or whatever had a different outcome in mind. If only that son of a **** above the heavenly vault would allow me to go already. I dropped out of university for that reason. I was studying to become a medic like many of my relatives. But it didn't matter anymore, my heart felt broken the whole time, and I was constantly experiencing these intermittent states of depression, just like my great aunt. She and I were very similar in every way, according to the people who knew her. And she left this world at 33 years old. Because of the same reason. But yeah, I just don't really care anymore. Everything that could have failed, did fail. So, what the hell.

Edited by They call me Loyalty

(edited)

To work for a smaller but very successful indie game company. Becoming the next Scott Cawthon (minus the Twitter drama) or Toby Fox would be amazing! I don’t need to be famous but if my work meant something to a good amount of people, that would be pretty great. :squee:

Edited by ExplosionMare
  • Brohoof 1

sign... I wanted to work as a forensic investigator as I was younger, but seen how the law is shit. I wanted to be animator but the art world is also shit. Then I wanted to be nurse practitioner to help people and I was  working my way to become one, but recently gave up because the medical field is also shit. Now I realized it's better to work in a job where you have little responsibility and just work to earn money and go home. It's shitty but it's eh whatever.  Overall, I stop thinking about having a  "dream job". 

At this point, whatever can facilitate a successful move to a better area of my country.

While I couldn't have seen disability preventing me from jobs on my feet, I really should have seen needing to move coming years and years ago.