Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your dream job?

Miss Light Diamond

What is your dream job or whatever you plan on getting into as a full time career, I wanna join Cirque Du Soleil or just a circus of some sort because getting into Cirque Du Soliel is very very difficult.

Edited by Flame Dancer
  • Brohoof 4

i probably want to get into the art business. ive always loved to draw and it would be awesome if i could get that as a career. i have plenty of time to practice, im only 14.

• Brohoof 4

I want to really be a Roller Coaster Designer, or a musician. I love roller coasters, but I also love making music. This will be one of the hardest decisions ever.

• Brohoof 3

I want to be the guy that paints all the black spots onto the soccer balls. I don't think anything could be the exciting life that would create.

• Brohoof 2

I would like someone to pay me to Let's Play.

Or to surf the internet and finding cool things to reblog on Tumblr.

Other than that, I'm in school to be a history teacher. So woo.

I would absolutely love to be an author. That, and I would like to do something with music. I'm already pretty good at DJ'ing. (#Imaboss) Writing, I don't really know. I've only asked for feedback on a piece of mine one time in history, but it was so short that it wasn't a very reliable work of mine to compare to how I typically write.

My biggest dream would be to write a novel that would be turned into an anime. I highly doubt that'll happen, though, and that's alright. ^_^

I want to really be a Roller Coaster Designer, or a musician. I love roller coasters, but I also love making music. This will be one of the hardest decisions ever.

Why not both? Design music for roller coasters. It's crazy enough to work.

I've always wanted to cook, in particular, being a baker.

Well... I don't exactly have a dream job... I'd just like to help everybody around me as much as I possibly can.

This is why I'd love to become a teacher, but at the same time I see myself doing more IT oriented stuff so I'd probably do housecalls or something.

• Brohoof 1

Why not both? Design music for roller coasters. It's crazy enough to work.

I've always wanted to cook, in particular, being a baker.

... well... I guess my entire life's question could'v been solved in about 5 seconds if I had just thought about it...

Defender of the universe.. You know the usual dream for a teenage boy..

But no really I would love to be either a professional martial artist or a Computer engineer :)

I'm looking at being an Environmental Engineer. I'll have to do lots of math but it gets good pay and it interests me. I might do some writing on the side if I have time.

To be a famous YouTuber like PewDiePie or Nova because 1. Its easy 2. You play games for a job. 3. You become famous.

• Brohoof 2

I want to be a Game Designer. It's been my dream since I was a little kid playing games on the Super Nintendo. I'm also interested in writing and am currently writing a novel. So I guess being a writer is also a dream job of mine.

I don't need a job, when I have the power of Majora's Mask!

Lol no, in all seriousness, I would want to be a digital artist, author, or an engineer who designs sentries space shtuff. Space. Shtuff.

I want a job a la The IT Crowd, i.e., a lazy nerd who lives in a basement and goofs around all day, occasionally helping a non-computer-savvy cretin with a dumb problem. Yeah, my life goals are set really low, so what?

Edited by HylianMadness

I wish to be...LORD OF THE DANCE! I shall dance where-ever I go, I shall dance in the streets and people will come to me and proclaim me crazy and I shall laugh and shout "I am not crazy, FOR I AM LORD OF THE DANCE!"... Well either that or a business owner, most likely game development.

Edited by Lost
  • Brohoof 3

I'd like to be a singer. More to the point, I wanna be paid for doing something that I like. Singing is one of the things I like to do the most. So it'd be awesome if I could be paid to do it. Too bad I suck at it T-T

Edited by Clover Heart

I want to be a saltwater marine biologist :D

but i'm probably not smart enough.

I love the ocean and fish :D

I want to be a saltwater marine biologist :D

but i'm probably not smart enough.

I love the ocean and fish :D

I was considering being a marine biologist for a couple years, and you can do whatever you put your mind too :)

my dream job i really want to get into physics and engineering i love to know how the universe works and i like to know how things work.

also i constantly have a daydream of building a starship and traveling the comos even though that might never happen.

I always wanted to work at Nintendo! Even my Dad wanted to work at Nintendo! It's a family thing when it comes to wanting to work at Nintendo!