Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your dream job?

Miss Light Diamond

MY dream job that I do hope to reach is to be part of an animation team if not be my own boss in my own animation team or studieo. I have so many ideas that I just can't accomplish on my own but do my best with what I got. But I do hope to one day be a part of that.

Dream job would be a cat behaviorist.  They don't offer training anywhere near me though, so I'll never be able to do it :(

I guess I'd be ok with working in a wild cat sanctuary, or have a farm, or work with ocean life.  Anything where I am close to animals and the earth.  I have a soft spot for cats and bugs and water creatures.  I can't swim though, so that is also out the window.

I really want to become a designer. I've loved designing ever since 5th grade, though I usually designed dresses. I'm probably

going to design female attire if I do become one.

If that's not possible, then I want to major in biology and perhaps become a vet. Though in my eyes, I'm too clumsy.

I also want to become a 2nd grade teacher. They're too cute, and I am good with children.

If all of the above are unattainable, then I'd become a manga artist. It's fun to draw people, especially the anime-styled eyes.

Making sculptures would be cool. Work for myself and by myself. It would be nice being able to wake up whenever I want as well. I am a fabricator right now so I suppose it is close, but the money isn't that great and I have to be to work by 7 am almost every day.

History mostly. But it would be fun to be a rally racer. I always loved rallies, and I enjoy driving offroad a lot. (in a quad ofc)

oh man.. i love rallies too... a Lancia stratos... ah so awesome... the hand brake bar is my best friend

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Before college, I wanted to be an aerospace engineer or a pilot, but I decided to do engineering first and maybe go for the latter afterwards. Seeing as engineering is well...hard as it is rocket science, I definitely want to be a pilot now. Unfortunately the costs are high and the pay is quite low until you fly for the major airlines, so I'm sticking going to study something chemistry-based (preferably not engineering, but I'm being convinced) just to pay off my debt and get easy money, while learning to fly and gaining experience at the same time.

Voice actor. Now I know what you're thinking, "Oh hey another douchebag with a mic who thinks it automatically makes him a voice actor." But no, that is not me. It is a dream job but a far fetched one that I will most likely never attain so will stick with trying to get into other areas of the game making industry.

Edited by QuirkyUsername
  • Brohoof 1

I kind of have my dream job, so that's pretty awesome. Actually, it's more of a combination of lots of things that swirl together and make one giant ball of "Hey! Look at the stuff you do and really enjoy!".

I work in the games industry (board and card games, not video). I help people develop and make their games, and also design my own. I run a tiny publishing company and put out games, and also license them to other, larger companies around the world. I write about games, review them, play them... it's all pretty damn good :D

Realistically? My dream job would be to become a video game developer. It's not only my Plan A. It's my only plan. I have made no preparation or consideration for anything outside of game development because it IS my goal. I will accept nothing less.

My dream job would either be in photography, art or writing. I absolutely love taking landscape and wildlife photos! :D But I also love drawing and painting. Being creative is who I am and I love using my imagination, especially to write short stories on my laptop, I'd love to write and publish my own book in my lifetime! 

• Brohoof 1

I just want to do something where I entertain people, y'see.

Whether that be acting, writing, or singing, I want to entertain people. If my dream comes true and I end up with one of those as a career, I will be ecstatic.

As a public school teacher, I aspire to someday be a college professor.

I hate to sound totally selfish, but the job has better pay, better hours, and is generally far more manageable than what I'm currently doing. I love my job and all, but it's definitely not something I want to do forever.

For a long time I did not know what my dream job was, it used to be an allergist but now I have decided to become a mechanical engineer and I think I will enjoy it. Not exactly sure what type of job will follow but I'm sure I'll enjoy it.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94

Defiantly a professional artist.

Art is my passion and, I'd love if I would be able to make it into a carrier.

Ether a concept artis or free lance illustrator.   :D

I've wondered about ita lot  recently and even though I might have some expectations right now, it does not mean I'm entirely sure about what I want to become. It could as well change in a few months, perhaps weeks. But here are those I'm considering right now: 

• Photographer
  • Editor
  • Graphic Designer
  • Journalist
  • Writer
  • Animator