Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your dream job?

Miss Light Diamond

Computer programmer specializing in video games. Yea, I already flunked out of college so that ain't happening. :(

Think of it this way, It's a lot more likely to happen then me becoming an astronaut XD

• Brohoof 2

Still need to decide but anything like a lawyer, forensic scientist, fashion designer, video game designer, chef, office worker, therapist, etc... No idea yet but a chef sounds decent. 

I know when I was younger I wanted to be a FBI agent, so maybe that if I care enough. 

• Brohoof 1

Something like that :3 Being an animator would be awsome to :)

hehehe  Swag.

I'm actually on my way.....don't think i'll ever be professional, but ya know.   Dreams.

A Travel Writer, or someone who get's paid to travel all round the world. There are so many places I want to see and things to do, and getting paid for it would be a bonus!  :squee:

• Brohoof 1

I would love to be a professional artist, probably environment designer(still undecided) for videogames/movies/animations/people with too much money.

But yeah, i have pretty much just started out a few months ago, being as far away from that as possible at the moment.

And my parents think that this is just a fad that´ll go away in a few years.

My dream is to become a theoretical Physicist and work at a college and maybe teaching it there as well. When i get my PH.D., i'll see if i can be a part time mechanical engineer as well as cosmology. Although i may want to change which types of Physics profession i go into so i'll have to think about it.

I would love to be a lawyer like my hero,Phoenix Wright.

It won't happen,though.

Other than that,maybe an artist,youtuber,or a game designer.

Edited by Sir Godot