Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your dream job?

Miss Light Diamond

Well, I've been through many things and tried my hands on many subjects. I once wanted to be an author, because I thought my understanding of literature was somewhat sufficient. Then I tried programming because my friend told me that I had a cut for it, and I got a school project where my team was asked to make a streaming website. It was a vocational school of engineering, so we did do such things. I enjoyed it very much, and decided to choose web development as a career. Now I'm an apprentice web developer.

After a while, I decided to step on a higher level. A combination of art and logic. Game development. I've been studying game design in my free time, while sharpening my knowledge on coding, literature, games, and other stuff. My plan now is to get to a local college, and get a scholarship to study abroad, where knowledge is more accessible than it is in this forsaken country.

I either want to own a tiny little bistro, cafe or pub (because I like drunk people). But the main thing I want to do is to take up digital art and sell digital paintings (though my skills at drawing aren't exactly polished)  

• Brohoof 1

I would love to become an engineer.

I would tottaly make the most badass sentry guns ever!

For serious I want to become an engineer, it sounds cool and I would do something that actually have effect on this little country called Norway.

For serious I want to become an engineer, it sounds cool and I would do something that actually have effect on this little country called Norway.

Please create a black metal viking war robot that smites it's foes with a hammer made from the tears of children and hot lead. Would my idea work? Idk, I'm not the engineer here xD

• Brohoof 1

post-10241-0-59968900-1355149338.jpg

Oh, sure thing. Just don't moan when you find out that you deal with numbers and signs much more than with metals and machines.

• Brohoof 1

Oh, sure thing. Just don't moan when you find out that you deal with numbers and signs much more than with metals and machines.

xD

I know that, just tf2 engineer is most badass engineer.

Please create a black metal viking war robot that smites it's foes with a hammer made from the tears of children and hot lead. Would my idea work? Idk, I'm not the engineer here xD

Oh yes, who needs education I will just build it right now. :D

back in 5 min xD

• Brohoof 1

My dream job would be living a simple life.  Growing my own food, tending to my own land, providing for my husband and friends.  I want to ideally be self-sufficiant and live that kind of lifestyle, but we can't due to taxes and bureaucratic BS.   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMYCBo_LZRM

For a real job, I'd probably want to be a large engine mechanic, specializing in tractors and construction vehicles.  If I could get paid money for working on steam engines, I'd do that too...

So I'm aiming (I'm only 15) at getting a degree in engineering(mechanical)

And also a pilots licence. Ill mostly go for piloting/engineering.

I'm quite fond of going to study economics and accounting as well, as it seems that I have the best understanding in the two subjects at school.

I might start designing/co-designing mechanical systems (I don't know what yet)

And If i have the will power and time I could go to space engineering.(This would come in later)

Let the pain begin! (Lectures and studying!) 

Edited by NatoMann

My dreams job? There are few.

1. Working in musical store. Music is my #1 passion. Both playing and listening to it. I'd be very happy if I'd have opportunity to work in record shop or shop with guitars. It would be job that I'd take no matter how much I'd get paid for that.

2. Working in recording studio. Some time ago I've discovered that I really enjoy mixing music and listening to my friend who works in big studio in Bulgaria when he talks about it. I'd like to work in recording studio and learn as much as I can about mixing music. I do some minor recordings at home, but I am amateur and I don't even have proper equipement... yet.

3. Playing with a band. Some people would say, that it's not a job. They are probably right. But playing alone is very different thing than playing with whole band. Playing live shows. Writing Your own music. Spending this time together drinking beer and playing. Good old memories, I'd love to get back to playing with band again.

MLP scenarist laugh.png

Saints Row scenarist is good too and otherwise, I don't know.

Writer or that kinda stuff would be cool.

And to say something which has nothing to do, researcher in Computer Science.

If I get one of these four, I think I'd be a happy man

I would love to become a psychologist, I know it's never going to happen because my grades are too bad for it but regardless it would be pretty nice to help people with issues.

3. Playing with a band. Some people would say, that it's not a job. They are probably right. But playing alone is very different thing than playing with whole band. Playing live shows. Writing Your own music. Spending this time together drinking beer and playing. Good old memories, I'd love to get back to playing with band again.

Mind me being the vocalist? xD

Edited by Lunatic Cake

I'd love to make music for a living. It's something I've been working exceptionally hard at for a while.

Chiggidy check me out:

http://www.youtube.com/user/DrProctra

Recently had a label release my EP on iTunes, and Beatport:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/sucker-punch-ep/id701550387

http://www.beatport.com/release/sucker-punch-ep/1153726

:D

I'm fortunate enough to be able to do what I love - that being both music and illustration - and make a living out of those, so I guess you could say I'm living my dream of being my own boss.

Edited by Bron-Yr-Aur
  • Brohoof 1

To be honest, I don't know exactly what I want to do. There's many things I want to for instance ambassador, author, photographer, animator, member of EU and the list goes on and on. 

my dreams is to be like Nikola Tesla... bring the world free, unpolluting, never ending, wireless energy! But having my own audiophile stuffs shop would be awesome.. btw i probably will become an engineer.. it would be awesome to repait hugh transformators, power grids, step-up capacitors! yeah!! i love that feelings.. when my hair are flying in the air becuase of the electrostatic field... screw the cancer! I want that job!