Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your dream job?

Miss Light Diamond

Well, 2 jobs i'm really could be happy with everyday would be:

1. A writer.

I have made a couple of fanfictions about MLP, sadly never uploaded or published. I did let my bronyfriends read a couple and they liked. But i am way too shy to post something i made online. Hell,i even had too get 1 week of courage to make an MLP forum account!

2. A voice actor.

When it comes to doing voices, i nail it. But because of my shyness i never really show it too other people. But i practice in my room. I can almost do Rainbow's voice! But with some too high pitch or too low.

Anyway, Happy Holidays!

• 2 weeks later...

Back when I was young, I always wanted to be a scientist. I was extremely enthralled by anything science related, be it biology, quantum mechanics, anatomy, you name it. All my aptitude tests pointed me toward a scientific career and here I am today with a degree in chemistry working at a research company. That being said, I don't consider it my "dream job" anymore. I just don't have the memory or the initiative to be excellent at it. I'm just "good" at it. There are a lot of things I'd like to do, but I think now my "dream job" would be doing voiceovers, but reality says my voice doesn't have an insane enough range or a flawless tone to be even acceptable.

If I could pick and chose my gifts I would trade my balanced array of talents and focus it all into art and animation because it really interests me. That or baseball. I really wish I would have stayed with baseball because it was the one sport I was very good at. Too bad my vision deteriorated to being blind from a distance (it's fixed now); it wouldn't have been a strong possibility even if I was extremely good at it and absurdly athletic :(

Edited by Sn0wblind

I want to be an apple farmer not unlike Applejack, my background was agriculture and I love apples, whether or not it makes much money or not, I like the freedom of have a lot of land to do what I want. I also want to grow tulips, I fell in love of tulips when I visited the Netherlands two years ago, just to see the incredible colours and diversity of the tulips was a powerful feeling. It may sound silly, but I like my liberty to decide what I want to grow, no matter what scrutiny I could face, apples and tulips do have customers, and I would like to meet the want of those folks, and satisfy my admiration for land and freedom. 

My dream job atm is to be something in the medical field. Preferably something like a doctor or a physical therapist. I always liked helping people so this job just seems like it would be for me. I definantly wouldn't want to be a dentist. They have the highest suicide rates, because they are usually causing pain to their client. Really rather sad :( Also I have a strong stomach, and I can handle the sight of blood. My main worry is if I were a surgeon, I don't know if I could cut someone open and hold pieces of a human being in my hand. It reminds me of cupcakes to much D:

Though I'm terrible at doing voices, I've been wanting to be a voice actor since I was a kid.

Failing that, I'd be an animator/storyboard artist, as I really want to be a contributor to the great world of animation one day,

There are lots of things I wouldn't mind being. I think being a psychologist would be interesting, as I find people having different personalites and everything interesting. Being an archaeologist would be the coolest thing ever, since its interesting to find things from long ago (funnily enough I hate history) I can do really crazy sounding voices and I love cartoons so being a voice actress would be pretty cool (too bad I'm way too shy to ever do that) Even being a travel agent or translator would be great because I love travel and I think foreign languages are interesting. As a kid I wanted to be a singer since I had a somewhat nice voice, but eh, being famous isn't really the thing for me.

The only thing I would be truly happy being is being a meteorologist (weather forecaster) I've been through several big weather events, and I just find weather so interesting (I know I've been using this word too much haha) I even find clouds interesting. Its exciting, and I just couldn't picture myself doing anything else. I want to work at one of the National Weather Sevice offices, or the Storm Prediction Center. Also, I want to be a Skywarn spotter. I want to travel and volunteer too, but thats not really a job. So yeah, thats my dream job. :D

I would love a job where I could help humanity, or just help people in general. Or an artist, that'd be pretty sweet too. I can't draw for crap, but it's what I wanted to be when I was 5.

Edited by Mikami

Some type of Photography. I've been thinking (and going with) marine photography, which is underwater photography if ya didn't know. I have a friend who wants to be a marine biologist, and it'd be awesome if we could team up or something.

though i go all Coco Pommel when i see this:

img-2183022-1-deep-sea09-viper-fish_1816

eek

Edited by SolarKnight

Writer

just a plain old writer who day dreams all day

and shares her inner worlds she has crafted in

her strange mind and to breath life to things

we don't see but only in our mind such

as dragons and fey kind,  taking readers to

far off places and making them forget at

least for a bit of their problems and or

given em the courage to maybe face those

problems!

I want to be a detective, an investigator for the RCMP. I love finding things out and solving things, and I'm certainly capable of handling the stress that goes along with a job like this.

Being a writer would be cool too. I write a lot, and people have told me before that I could be a writer, but even though I do write often and enjoy it, it just isn't a... Passion of mine. That might be confusing, but whatever, haha.

I know I might of mentioned somewhere about being a 2D animator, but I know part of my dream job would be able to work from home based off my own talents, like making artwork or crafts to sell online and make a nice living doing so.

I would love to be a musician.  That's what I'm trying to be.  I plan on having my main instrument be the trumpet and hopefully play in a symphonic band.  I would also like to know how to play string bass.  I already can play bass guitar, but string bass is more acceptable with jazz music, which I plan to play with my bass.

If for some reason a miracle happens and I become a famous rock star, then I'm sticking with that.  That's my dream job right there.

• 1 year later...