Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your dream job?

Miss Light Diamond

A cartoonist. I've been drawing for many years and am a fan of cartoons in general, so it would be nice to become one some day. Or if I never get the chance to become a cartoonist, I'll probably become an animal biologist instead.

• Brohoof 1

Honestly, I don't know what to go into career-wise.  Just as long as it's something I enjoy and are proud of, that's all that counts, I suppose.

• Brohoof 1

My dream job is to be a social worker. I hear about all these people that are going through abuse, neglect etc. and it makes me feel so bad for them. I have a desire to help people, and why not use this desire in Social Working? I'm going to start by getting a bachelors in Sociology and possibly apply for an internship.

(edited)

I know I've posted here before, but I'll do it again because I've been thinking about it a lot lately.

My dream job at the moment would be to get an internship working with NASA. Being that I live ~40 minutes away from Kennedy Space Center and I'm an engineering student, yep... that's *exactly* what I want. I may need to get a MSAE degree first, but if that's the case, it'd totally be worth it.

Edited by Admiral Regulus

I have always wanted to be a Private Investigator. I like solving five minute mysteries and solving logic games. I have always thought becoming a Private Investigator was the job for me.

working for microsoft game studios

This would be a cool job XD

• 3 years later...

I want to design tabletop games, more specifically ones designed with strategic, competitive play in mind. It has become a passionate dream of mine ever since I got frustrated with the lack of such games, that I've actually been attempting to pursue. Times are tough, though, so it's stagnated for now.

Yes, I say tabletop games specifically, because:

1. I don't, more than likely, have to work with at least a few dozen other people on it. It's easier for me to just work on it with a handful of others. Not to mention, I want it to be about the game itself and not the money I get form working on it. I want to put real care into this, not just resources.
  2. Attempting to learn how to write code has frustrated me in the past, and video games require the ability to write such code accurately and proficiently.
  3. I want to avoid toxicity, because yes that is more of a problem with video games with said focuses.

I already have a great career, but I wouldn't mind being the Director of Equestria Aeronautics and Space Administration. Princess Celestia, if you ever get an opening, you know where to find me. :P

Music history - teaching and researching it! That is my career path after I've gone through grad school.

For the time being I'd really just like a job where I don't have to stand or walk (my feet problems are making my current job hell) and has standard hours like 9am to 5pm. I have never worked a job with normal hours and it drives me up a wall. My first job was 10 pm to 7am, my current job is 4am to 1pm. Yuck! I am someone who is very happy to wake up at 7 in the morning, so something that starts around 9 would be delightful.

• Brohoof 1