Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your dream job?

Miss Light Diamond

I want to become a hitman/assassin and get loads of money.

Originally I was going to say I want to become something professional in the computer region... But I'm liking the way a professional hitman sounds... I promise I'm not some crazy evil person!!! Maybe...

• Brohoof 1

Originally I was going to say I want to become something professional in the computer region... But I'm liking the way a professional hitman sounds... I promise I'm not some crazy evil person!!! Maybe...

Sounds sort of like a cool job unless you get caught...

And don't do the job like your playing hitman where if you make one mistake then you run around and shoot everyone

And to be a true hitman, you have to be bold

profile_image_crossed.jpg

Edited by Code
  • Brohoof 2

I would love to work as a veterinary technician with exotic animals such as birds ans reptiles.

Update: I have graduated from vet tech school and I am looking for work!

My dream job is one I can do at home, in my pyjamas, while having a hard cider, for a six-figure income.

The one drawback to this plan is I haven't yet figured out what I'd actually do.

Oh well that's good to hear. XD

The dream job is awesome since All I do is get my sniper find the target,kill then get out. Receive like 2 million or more from the contract.

Sounds sort of like a cool job unless you get caught...

And don't do the job like your playing hitman where if you make one mistake then you run around and shoot everyone

And to be a true hitman, you have to be bold

But I like Agent 47's sophisticated way to fix a problem...

• Brohoof 1

Santa Claus

-Children's book writer.

Maybe not children books , rather novels with a strong touch of Magic realism until it feels almost like a fairy tale.

-Animator.

Edited by Mademoiselle Noel

I want to become a cartoonist/character designer one day. I always had an interest on how a character looks as it tells the audience their personality. Granted I need to learn other things like anatomy, but I still love designing regardless.

3D CAD Drafter, best part I already am one (teeeechnically an apprentice but meh) and I got the job right out of high school.

My other dream job is to run a little cafe thing that makes sandwiches and soup.

Edited by Panne