The "A Wild Brony Has Appeared" Thread

Inactive01

I was trying to look for a thread that combined all the conversion stories and brony sightings into one thread, but there hasn't been any of that. So yeah, it would be great to place it all together. Write your conversion and sighting stories here. Doesn't have to be amazing or long, but just show us all that Equestriantism has spread!

• Brohoof 1

Saw a girl with a Pinkie Pie shit yesterday. Was too shy xD

EDIT: Shirt*

Edited by Dragonshy
  • Brohoof 1

Yeh

Want to know how to get more page views? Click here.

guess what? I FINALLY FOUND A BRONY/PEGASISTER GROUP IN MY SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!but unfortunantly,They're all in 7th grade,im in 8th grade,the group is about the size of half of 7th grade.They also try to keep it a secret.My sister told me about this group.I NEED to get more information on that group and make peace.Looks like its me versus all of them.....

• Brohoof 1

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)

While walking through Japantown a girl noticed my McD's Fluttershy clipped to my purse and instantly came over and complimented me on it and asked where I had found it. I was taken aback at first because I had forgotten I had even left Fluttershy there, plus I felt like a complete dunce since I've never been very good at talking with strangers. She was super nice though (actually said she was visiting from Texas, I'm in California), and I'm still kicking myself for not asking for her username or some type of contact information. It's not like I make friends so easily and I feel like I missed my one chance :(

THUNDERLANEHOOOOOOOO.png?t=1341039792

While walking through Japantown a girl noticed my McD's Fluttershy clipped to my purse and instantly came over and complimented me on it and asked where I had found it. I was taken aback at first because I had forgotten I had even left Fluttershy there, plus I felt like a complete dunce since I've never been very good at talking with strangers. She was super nice though (actually said she was visiting from Texas, I'm in California), and I'm still kicking myself for not asking for her username or some type of contact information. It's not like I make friends so easily and I feel like I missed my one chance :(

Aww that's a bummer. There will be other chances. Don't you worry. The bronydom is growing :)

• Brohoof 1

I've only seen 1 other brony since I started liking the show, and it was I who converted him after a school presentation. Have yet to encounter one randomly. I'm the only one at my school who walks around in pony shirts x)

Edited by Nordica

1Vm1D.png

guess what? I FINALLY FOUND A BRONY/PEGASISTER GROUP IN MY SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!but unfortunantly,They're all in 7th grade,im in 8th grade,the group is about the size of half of 7th grade.They also try to keep it a secret.My sister told me about this group.I NEED to get more information on that group and make peace.Looks like its me versus all of them.....

Ain't no us versus them in the herd, brah. One year difference ain't no thang.

• Brohoof 1

I discovered a pegasister in my church. She was showing my little brony pictures to her friend. I saw the pictures and then a conversation began, and this is how it started. (No joke.)

Silver: PONIES??

Girl: PONIES??

Silver: PONIES??

Girl: PONIES.

Silver: PONIES.

Girl: PONIES!

Silver: PONIEEEEEES!!!

(Conversation)

• Brohoof 6

~Relax and enJOY life. True joy is a BLESSING.~

~Musician, poet, writer, and all-around storyteller~

Interests: Old literature, ancient history, MUSIC, fantasy, anime

Best Pony: Tiaaaaaa!

One of my friends was an anti-brony because another brony tried to shove the show down his throat. I told him he can't talk about the show until he at least watches four episodes. I think he's a closet brony now. Also, one of my other friends is watching the show because of me, even though he already knows all the music from season , car rides with me are full of PONIES.

I found out one of my enemies is a brony. Now we brohoof everyday. I seen an African American brony group at wal mart, and I converted 6-7 people to bronies. If only I can tell dad I'm a brony with out putting a bullet through my head then I would be happy. If I could convert him to a brony (more impossible task than going through an electric room with water on the floor and a magnetic jumpsuit and come out untouched) then that would seal the happy deal.

Ain't no us versus them in the herd, brah. One year difference ain't no thang.

well.Some of them are evil for some reason.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)

I saw one girl with Pinkie Pie T-shirt on at my school, but I was just getting on the bus to go to a competition in the morning and I would have had to book it after her to even say anything. :/

Still trying to figure out who it was exactly.

Hmm.. Can't really say I've ever accidentally run into another brony, although I have met a bunch of them through a huge meetup group we have out here :)

Awesomeness = at least 20% Cooler.

I haven't met any bronies, however I'd be happy with finding a hater who knows what a brony is anyway, because that way I know that person has gone deep enough into the internet out side of facebook and youtube to find us, and is likely to share many interests with me out side of ponies.

Trust me, if I saw a guy wearing a pony shirt, I would be hanging out with him right now.

And no, no one in my town is a brony. FRIGGIN' SMALL TOWNS URGH!

mephalasig.jpg