Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Bronies are the only humans left, what now?

JamesBobbyDReed

I would become an Anti Brony to save humanity.

I won't to be apart of a hegemony Brony party. 

It is a privilege to join our cause! Those who refuse to gather under the flag of Harmony will be sacrificed in the name of the Celestial Twins, so that they may allow us to live!

"Dia!"

"Luna!"

"Dia!"

"Luna!"

I would see world piece.

Only to follow nations being built off their favorite pony.

Then wars being caused from disagreements of their favorite ponies.

• Brohoof 2

I would see world piece.

Only to follow nations being built off their favorite pony.

Then wars being caused from disagreements of their favorite ponies.

That to me, just sounds like a return to the ancient Greek city states where each had a ruling patron deity. So long as we could each keep Harmony first and foremost, we could each embrace the ideal aspect of Harmony represented by our personal pony patron.

• Brohoof 1

I would become an Anti Brony to save humanity.

I won't to be apart of a hegemony Brony party. 

Would you sacrifice your life for a humanity that kill each other over stupid things like oil, religious beliefs and other bull shit like this?

First we'll write the Hoof Testament, and then the more intelligent and powerful among us shall rise above the others, enslaving the weaker classes, and creating a new feudal system.  

:)

I used to wonder what friendship could be..........

We thank our lord and savior Celestia for sparing us from her wraith. We erect statues in her honor. Then we develop a single country for Humanity where no borders exist. We pool our technology and further it so that we may one day rule the Galaxy

That to me, just sounds like a return to the ancient Greek city states where each had a ruling patron deity. So long as we could each keep Harmony first and foremost, we could each embrace the ideal aspect of Harmony represented by our personal pony patron.

If we had something similar to the Bill of Rights that would allow us to follow the ways of Harmony and to keep peace, I think we would be okay for a while. ^^

• Brohoof 1

There would probably only be 4 millions humans left soooo...

Resources would probably no longer be scarce.

The crime rate may drop... everywhere

I would finally take over Texas and Oklahoma and create Timestopia, Main Exports: Walls... Like Attack on Titan sized Walls.

War would break out over which is better FlutterDash or FlutterMac... 

I would still be adorable... Woof.

One would think that a world only populated with fans of FiM would equal happiness and friendship forever. Right? Nope. Sooner or later war would ensue over who is best pony. :P Not to mention the sub categories. There would be factions for Celestia, Luna, Twilight, and Cadence for the best princess category. Best Stallion wars 1&2 would ensue. Don't even get me started on eventual raid of 'Applejack is not a background pony'. That one would get violent pretty fast.

Basically just take the internet wars of today and make them into real wars. Only, a bit more awkward. Huh...This doesn't sound too good.

Would you sacrifice your life for a humanity that kill each other over stupid things like oil, religious beliefs and other bull shit like this?

No, but I would form a pro human, anti ponification group to stand up against fascist Bronies that want everyone to turn into ponies. 

Personally:

~Go to Every BronyCon Ever. Even Dashcon.

~Move to a Cottage in the woods.

~Meet with all my friends on MLPForums

Globally:

~No more shortage of anything

~No more 3rd world countries

~No more war

~No more Government fat cats

~Church of Celestia becomes a reality

~World is split into 6 new continents, based on each of the mane 6.

~Everything becomes cheaper.

War would break out over which is better FlutterDash or FlutterMac... 

War over me? Clearly I'm better than whoever this "Fluttermac" guy is. I've never seen him. :blush:

• Brohoof 2

Calling earth Equestria and slowly start to change into ponies with science, until we live and look like the ponies :yay:

BEST IDEA EVER!! SERIOUSLY, with science these days we could accomplish anything...hopefully

• Brohoof 1

WORLD WAR III

There would be massive wars between who is best pony.  :pout:  :please:  :smug:  :wat:

img-2884827-1-611718-nuke.jpg

I'm imagining the flash sentry army has a very small chance of winning then

• Brohoof 1